PDA

View Full Version : The next KRAZY Dragon themed night 15th May

MARK
May 3rd, 2011, 12:08
The next KRAZY Dragon themed night 15th May starts 9pm

[attachment=0:245lpa8s]black party .jpg[/attachment:245lpa8s]

thonglor55
May 3rd, 2011, 13:07
The next KRAZY Dragon themed night 15th May starts 9pmI see the advertising pic is entitled "Black Party Landscape", so would fit in with my black heart

a447
May 3rd, 2011, 16:20
I was disappointed with KD this time around. There was a distinct lack of boys on display. I hope this will be rectified or it really will ne a black night for everyone.

May 3rd, 2011, 18:32
I hope its a success for you Mark and for the Krazy Dragon team.
KD is not really my cup of tea but certainly one of the best managed go go bars and very good drink prices.
I suppose I average about 1 visit per trip.

I did happen to get "dragged" into a go go bar recently,I think named mick my boys? only to meet a horrid horrid mamasan or was it a papasan who demanded a gin and tonic and then refused to let me leave demanding I buy the waiter the same ,she then proceeded to cry on my shoulder when I refused to off one of her boys.
I had to wait until this "tomboy witch" was distracted by one of her staff and she briefly wandered off and then I took the opportunity to make a quick dash for the exit door throwing a 500 baht note at the doorman on my way out,yes keep the change,just get me out!