PDA

View Full Version : grey cells

May 2nd, 2006, 07:35
This site seems to be dumbing down rather quickly. Has this got any-thing to do with loosing members that have trouble with access? Could this be why Elephantspike wishes to throw in the towel?

May 2nd, 2006, 07:37
This site seems to be dumbing down rather quickly. Has this got any-thing to do with loosing members that have trouble with access?I put it down to members whose only exercise of the grey matter is to watch reality TV - I don't think you can get any dumber than that

May 2nd, 2006, 07:49
When people like "homi" freely roam. The reason I ask is the timing seems to coincide. Even Mr Sydney would be a refreshing break.

wowpow
May 2nd, 2006, 09:49
I was tempted and said unkind things which I try to avoid and now so do.

Ignore back on.

May 2nd, 2006, 10:05
As the so called "polite" members of this forum seem to display nothing other than dull apathy to anything that doesn't feature a Thai-boy with his trousers around his ankles and his head buried in an ageing groin, I thought a suitable wake up call.

Bob
May 2nd, 2006, 10:13
This site seems to be dumbing down rather quickly.

Yes, I must agree and the best evidence of your theory is your post.

May 2nd, 2006, 10:17
I never mentioned sex. glad you agree.

dab69
May 2nd, 2006, 11:58
I didn't think anyone would notice.
I will post more often to rectify this immediately

May 2nd, 2006, 12:20
Oh goodie. :bounce:

May 2nd, 2006, 12:58
There's not much dumber than blasting off at the English, simply because they are English. Now you are displaying rabid ageinsm and typing sentences that make no sense.

e.g.

"The reason I ask is the timing seems to coincide."

Even with the context given above, your meaning is lost.

...glass houses...stones...

lonelywombat
May 2nd, 2006, 13:56
Oh goodie. :bounce:

This site seems to be dumbing down rather quickly.

May 2nd, 2006, 14:14
Northstar because you are an anglophile hardly means the whole world is. Blasting the English because they are English seems fair game, however blasting the English because they dont give a damn about the environment they choose to live and work in is a duty,that only us English can understand. Seems your haggis is showing. :cyclops:

May 3rd, 2006, 09:52
Since the report of Hedda's encounter with Young Master Cedric in the gardens of the British Embassy in Bangkok was posted on The True Hopper there have been 35 visits there - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... g.php?w=21 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog.php?w=21)

That's a tad more than contributions to this thread :geek:

May 3rd, 2006, 10:07
Homintern, can you please tell us whether the real Hedda is the actual poster of the recent message here, or whether it is her nemesis Jane Marple?

May 3rd, 2006, 10:08
PS: in the global forum, on solving the immigration crisis.