PDA

View Full Version : Changes : 1

Nabaat
April 28th, 2011, 06:26
Spent the evening in Happy Place earlier this week....and good to see that the ending part of the show has been greatly improved. Lots of guys having "free dance " time...now if that bloody scanky boring Boys Boys Boys number at the beginning can be altered/binnned... :laughing3:

Seriously though, another good night....many thnaks to N, M, T and the Boys.

Beachlover
April 28th, 2011, 11:09
Happy Place... thnaks to N, M, T and the Boys.
Justme, I know you have trouble remembering names... but really? Is a one-letter name part of your hiring criteria? :rolling:

thonglor55
April 28th, 2011, 11:20
Happy Place... thnaks to N, M, T and the Boys.Justme, I know you have trouble remembering names... but really? Is a one-letter name part of your hiring criteria? :rolling:A post from someone who claims an acquaintance with Thailand but who doesn't know that A, B/P, C, J, M and T are the most common names used by Thai boys, followed by Bird, Bon, Moo, Noi and Guy (or Gai).

anonone
April 28th, 2011, 17:03
Spent the evening in Happy Place earlier this week....and good to see that the ending part of the show has been greatly improved. Lots of guys having "free dance " time...now if that bloody scanky boring Boys Boys Boys number at the beginning can be altered/binnned... :laughing3:

Seriously though, another good night....many thnaks to N, M, T and the Boys.

I agree with the start of the show being rather lame....and lasts WAY too long. The only good thing about it - It is the only time ALL the guys are on stage at the same time, so you can see everyone who is around that particular night. But really needs to be changed up and shortened.

BTW It is the only time the guys on stage look absolutely bored/pathetic. They must hate it as much as we do.

April 28th, 2011, 17:53
I am sure he meant N for Neil and T for Tee and M for ... well M the owner.

Both the end and beginning were changed a few days ago. I changed the end and M changed the beginning with the Boys Boys Boys song. Also the music was changed to some great oldies but new style. A remix. Come check us out.

anonone
April 28th, 2011, 23:42
Both the end and beginning were changed a few days ago. I changed the end and M changed the beginning with the Boys Boys Boys song. Also the music was changed to some great oldies but new style. A remix. Come check us out.

Cool. While it will be awhile before I make it back to Thailand (unfortunately), I look forward to seeing the improvements.
Always good to visit Happy Place, these tweaks should just make it that much better..

Nabaat
April 29th, 2011, 00:44
Love changes....but leave T's cock alone :tongue3: