PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Royal Wedding live at Cafe Royale.2pm friday lunch

lonelywombat
April 27th, 2011, 14:02
OK I agree to be fair . Here is the poster that will interest all queens , drags and fags , maybe some if not many of the boys from Sunee might jump at the chance to watch and dine in style at the same time. Nuff said. Kilts are welcome.
[attachment=0:2uiokbd7]wedding-web.jpg[/attachment:2uiokbd7]

thonglor55
April 27th, 2011, 17:01
Can I share a table with you so you won't be quite so lonely, Wombat?

blueboy
April 27th, 2011, 17:49
....in the comfort of garden chairs!

andrewcraig
April 27th, 2011, 17:57
Is it bring your own tiara and long white gloves.it is compulsory to wear long frocks even for scottish matrons.

I hope there are cucumber sandwiches.

April 27th, 2011, 21:33
It's bad enough watching this little Englander crap on TV, far less paying for sufficient booze to make one meroculous enough to believe that there is anything remotely interesting in the disgusting spectacle of yet another parasite joining this particular royal family.

:protest: :protest:

April 27th, 2011, 21:50
It's bad enough watching this little Englander crap on TV, far less paying for sufficient booze to make one meroculous enough to believe that there is anything remotely interesting in the disgusting spectacle of yet another parasite joining this particular royal family.

:protest: :protest:

Scotty,

We have so much in common on that issue.

The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.

He's usually quite up for dropping a bollock and embarrassing them all just at the right time!

April 27th, 2011, 21:54
Scotty, We have so much in common on that issue. The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.
He's usually quite up for dropping a bollock and embarrassing them all just at the right time!

Perhaps he'll shit himself on the Buck balcony again!

April 27th, 2011, 22:08
Scotty, We have so much in common on that issue. The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.

Perhaps he'll shit himself on the Buck balcony again!

I did once see an elderly punter on LCR terrace puke and shit himself @ the same time.

He had been drinking copious amounts of dark rum @ pep on a very hot day - when all of a sudden a stream of projectile puke, complete with false teeth, gushed forth and landed in the middle of the soi at the same time as rivers of shit poured down both legs of his shorts.

I didn't notice if he left a tip.

:occasion9:

April 27th, 2011, 22:16
I did once see an elderly punter on LCR terrace puke and shit himself @ the same time.
He had been drinking copious amounts of dark rum @ pep on a very hot day - when all of a sudden a stream of projectile puke, complete with false teeth, gushed forth and landed in the middle of the soi at the same time as rivers of shit poured down both legs of his shorts.
I didn't notice if he left a tip. :occasion9:

Perhaps he puked because he saw a certain 'apparition' sitting on the opposite side of that Soi. :occasion9:

April 27th, 2011, 23:46

I didn't notice if he left a tip.

:occasion9:

Maybe he just left a small deposit?... :laughing3:

April 27th, 2011, 23:56
:sign5:

gerefan2
April 27th, 2011, 23:56
Why would a bunch of queers want to go and watch such a dreadful hetersexual affair?
I would rather watch a televised Royal Funeral, at least you know its going to last...

April 28th, 2011, 00:17
Why would a bunch of queers want to go and watch such a dreadful hetersexual affair?
I would rather watch a televised Royal Funeral, at least you know its going to last...

Well at some may hanker after the "old country".

You know what I mean? - the place where the outstanding arrest warrants are?

:rolling:

April 28th, 2011, 00:49

Well at some may hanker after the "old country".

You know what I mean? - the place where the outstanding arrest warrants are?

:rolling:

FAB!.............. :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

April 28th, 2011, 04:27
Just for you lonely here's a news clip of the 'real' Queen of Australia who hopes to attend the wedding in person:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13214077

lonelywombat
April 28th, 2011, 06:50
Combat is that really you. It is what I expected a farang english teacher would look like on he day off.

Beachlover
April 28th, 2011, 11:28

Lovely! Very classy.

April 28th, 2011, 14:21
Combat is that really you. It is what I expected a farang english teacher would look like on he day off.

Now now lonely don't belittle yourself by doing what you don't like others to do in this forum. :love4: