PDA

View Full Version : A member moves on

bao-bao
April 27th, 2011, 07:34
Those who've been around the forums for a while will remember gwm4asian, co-owner (along with Oogleman) of Gay Ting Tong. If you haven't already read it on one of the other boards, he passed away today, leaving behind his partner Tai as well as his family and a host of friends. He'd written some on GTT about the health issues he's wrestled with, and I'm sure this will be a sad day for his many expat friends. There's more on GTT here:
http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7903

I never met the man, but have heard many stories of his generosity with his time and efforts in support of several charity organizations - most notably my own favorite, the Pattaya Street Kids Support Project.

Rest in Peace, Richard.

May 1st, 2011, 14:26
I was deeply saddened to learn of Richard's death. He was a remarkable man with a very big heart. He was a good friend to me, and I will never forget his kindness.

For those of you that do not read other boards, Richard Bunn's memorial service and cremation will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 1:30pm at Wat Chai on Pattaya Tai.

R.I. P. my friend.

George.

May 1st, 2011, 16:26
I was deeply saddened to learn of Richard's death. He was a remarkable man with a very big heart. He was a good friend to me, and I will never forget his kindness.

For those of you that do not read other boards, Richard Bunn's memorial service and cremation will be held on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 1:30pm at Wat Chai on Pattaya Tai.

R.I. P. my friend.

George.

Hi George,

Not sure if I knew the gentleman but sad to hear of anyone passing away. I got your voicemail, Thank you.