PDA

View Full Version : Cambodia info

April 26th, 2011, 12:52
Does anyone know how much to tip a boy in Cambodia like the freelances in Blue Chilli?

pong
April 27th, 2011, 17:22
just take down that tiny effort-scroll down a few lines and find beachlovers recent report about his swell trip to Sreap and PnPn. Includes even more as what you asked for.

April 28th, 2011, 07:32
just take down that tiny effort-scroll down a few lines and find beachlovers recent report about his swell trip to Sreap and PnPn. Includes even more as what you asked for.OK that was a really helpful answer pong this is what beachlover wrote "I know there are moneyboys here but I didn't meet any because I either went there with a few Cambodian boys I met elsewhere or was able to chat up some normal boys there" so Im still want how much to tip a money boy in Cambodia OK.

Beachlover
April 28th, 2011, 11:01
Actually, to be fair, I didn't sleep with any moneyboys when I was in Cambodia and have no idea what the going rate is there... You can meet plenty of them at Blue Chilli Bar though.

joe552
April 28th, 2011, 21:33
When I was there this time last year, I paid $20 plus a couple of $$ for motorbike. I gathered it's very much open to negotiation, though.

April 29th, 2011, 11:25
Thanks Joe

Brisboy82
June 18th, 2011, 11:46
About $20 seems to be the going rate.