View Full Version : ignore list

April 26th, 2011, 11:59
Dear Mods,

Your ignore list is a complete waste of time and effort because I think 99% on this board are nosey bastards just like me and even f you put someone on ignore, your curiosity as to what they have said overrules your irritation for putting them on ignore and you have to have a look!

By the way I'm 49 today, you can all send me cyber Rolls Royces, (Scotty) I still haven't reached Beachy's 50 limit yet, where I am classed as an old senile twat not worth the oxygen I use on the planet. :laughing3:

Still awaiting the avalanche of cards from my pals in Boystown, must be in this mornings late post! :dontknow:

April 26th, 2011, 12:01
Happy Birthday ya old goat!

April 26th, 2011, 12:03
Happy Birthday ya old goat!

You're on ignore...... :laughing3:

April 26th, 2011, 12:05
You can't ignore me if I ignore you first.

April 26th, 2011, 12:08
You can't ignore me if I ignore you first.

OK then,

Don't know how it all works anyways!

April 26th, 2011, 12:13
Hope you still have a happy birthday.

Patexpat
April 26th, 2011, 12:57
Happy birthday Kevin - Whenever we met I always thought you were OLDER than me! ;-)

April 26th, 2011, 18:01
I thought Kevin was older than all of us - even me!! :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy:

Here's birthday wishes to you and I hope you have enough puff for all the candles and
that your late morning post has now arrived and you are inundated by Thai post. :drv: :occasion9: :rolling:

thonglor55
April 26th, 2011, 18:15
I hope you have enough puff for all the candles Enough poof for the candles, shurely?

April 26th, 2011, 18:32
I thought Kevin was older than all of us - even me!! :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy:

Here's birthday wishes to you and I hope you have enough puff for all the candles and
that your late morning post has now arrived and you are inundated by Thai post. :drv: :occasion9: :rolling:

Thank you one and all.

Everyone says they think or thought I was older than them!!

Anyways, I'm meeting Stella tonight!...........(Artois)... :laughing3:

April 26th, 2011, 18:39
..I'm meeting Stella tonight!...........(Artois)... :laughing3:

More attractive than a roll in the hay with Rene.

Happy Birthday

:occasion9:

April 26th, 2011, 18:47
..I'm meeting Stella tonight!...........(Artois)... :laughing3:

More attractive than a roll in the hay with Rene.

Happy Birthday

:occasion9:

Cheers Scotty,

:love4:

April 26th, 2011, 19:37
K.K. Now tell the truth, it isn't everyday one gets his first gov't. pension check. It's not the end of the world you know, Beachy's been getting his for years! :occasion9:

April 26th, 2011, 19:46
K.K. Now tell the truth, it isn't everyday one gets his first gov't. pension check. It's not the end of the world you know, Beachy's been getting his for years! :occasion9:

Duh?

dab69
April 26th, 2011, 23:59
By the way I'm 49 today

Is that in Beachlover years?
fourteen more years til you hit the big 50

April 27th, 2011, 02:14
By the way I'm 49 today

Is that in Beachlover years?
fourteen more years til you hit the big 50

Hi,

Absolutely and I love the way you do your mathematics, I'm taking a lef out of that book!

Beachlover
April 27th, 2011, 10:24
Happy B'day Kev! Remember, you're not 50 yet but it's your 50th year on the planet. :blackeye:

I think that's a slap LOL.

April 27th, 2011, 12:10
Happy B'day Kev! Remember, you're not 50 yet but it's your 50th year on the planet. :blackeye:

I think that's a slap LOL.

Hi,

They only say things like that to put me down cos they know I am the best looking on the board... :laughing3:

Although more like George Clooney these days than Leonardo Di Caprio... :evil4:

April 27th, 2011, 12:58
Happy Birthday Kevin!! Two people from around the corner told me that they wanted to send you some cigarettes as a birthday gift! Ouch!
:tongue3: :glasses7: :dontknow: :tongue3: :hiding: :dontknow:
Stop sitting at home and go out and have a bottle on me. Send me the tab and I will give it to Tha. Joop! :bis:

April 27th, 2011, 13:21
Happy Birthday Kevin!! Two people from around the corner told me that they wanted to send you some cigarettes as a birthday gift! Ouch!
:tongue3: :glasses7: :dontknow: :tongue3: :hiding: :dontknow:
Stop sitting at home and go out and have a bottle on me. Send me the tab and I will give it to Tha. Joop! :bis:

Hahahaha,

Tell them I've stopped smoking, I've realised it's bad for my health!........... :sunny: :sunny:

Tam is up in the sticks on his ranch feeding the chickens, singing Karaoke, going to the temple or whatever they do up there.... :dontknow:

Anyways, I stayed in last night as I had enough the day before really but a lot less than I used to, the weary bones and cold climate, it's just not the same!.. :alc: