PDA

View Full Version : Super A gogo bar

a447
April 22nd, 2011, 17:05
I visited Super A, next to Solid, last night as it has been mentioned on this forum recently. I entered with trepidation as I remembered it from last year when it was dark, dirty and sleazy. Well, sleazy's ok but....
What a surprise! It is now under new management and they have completely refitted the place with new sofas and comfortable seating....and lighting! It is very presentable. A young guy wanted to sit next to me but I immediately indicated that I wasn't interested. He pulled took out his cock and I immediately indicated that I WAS interested. Soon after a very handsome guy came up and asked me about drinks. He came back with 2 drinks but then proceeded to pressure me into taking the guy upstairs. The guy was also persistent and, even though he said he'd come back to my hotel and spend the night with me - he suggested I give him a gift of 1000 baht - I passed it by and fled the joint. I may go back again tonight as there was another guy sitting with a farang right next to me. He pulled out a monster of a cock, so maybe I can get my hands on that.
I will give a detailed report after I get back from a week in Pattaya. I'm leaving Bangkok tomorrow and can't wait to get to my hands on some of those Happy Place boys.

Screamaloud
April 22nd, 2011, 19:11
I just arrived in BKK myself and will be heading into the vicinity tonight.

April 22nd, 2011, 20:04
I too enjoy super A.....I love the sign outsize saying ( "No weepons)......Is that horrible little mamasan still there? Walk past Solid on the right side you might enjoy a go go called Nature Boy.

a447
April 23rd, 2011, 12:12
Yes, man4allseasons, he's still there. I returned last night. As soon as I sat down he came flying over telling me to choose a boy. I said I was just looking and he said: "oh, same as last night. You no take boy. No good!" and he stormed off. When I eventually asked a boy to sit with me, he started pushing me to take the guy upstairs.
In the 2 times I have been there I haven't seen a farang take a boy upstairs or out of the bar. The guy I was sittting with was, as usual, trying to get me to off him. But when he said "I go your loom. I cum only 1 time, ok?" I basically told him to forget it.
The mamsan doesn't seem to understand how business works. I buy drinks there and give generous tips to the guys. You'd think that would be sufficient to keep everyone happy, as we all benefit.
Maybe I'm just missing something here.

neddy3
April 23rd, 2011, 13:52
I went in there late afternoon a few months back. Never had liked the place, but heard there had been some changes and improvements, though they were hard to spot.

It was very difficult to sit alone and have a drink and a look. Boys one after the other would try to join; I let one sit and bought him a drink, even though I had no further interest, just to try to reduce the pressure.

But the young mamasan was over repeatedly to see how it was going, and to push me to off the boy. And I mean repeatedly.

I just did not feel comfortable, and left fairly soon, displeased. I have no plans to return.

April 23rd, 2011, 17:10
I'll be interested to find if the recent renovations have extended to picking up the urinal which was lying on the toilet floor when I last visited.

I'm disappointed to hear that Mama Pong seems to have departed.

:crybaby:

April 23rd, 2011, 18:30
I'll be interested to find if the recent renovations have extended to picking up the urinal which was lying on the toilet floor when I last visited. :crybaby:

Scotty how many times must you be told, stand up to take a piss, urinals are not meant to be sat on!

fedssocr
April 23rd, 2011, 22:39
I don't quite understand how any of the bars on that street are still in business. The only one I felt at all comfortable in was Solid. Super A was the worst. The place smelled like a giant cigarette and the overly-aggressive manner of everyone working there was totally off-putting. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I only like being man-handled when invited. But this place, Nature Boy and Golden Cock seem to believe that your presence is an invitation for everyone in the place to put his hands all over you. Maybe it is payback for all of the bars where the customers are all over the boys...but at least we are paying for that privilege.

April 24th, 2011, 03:27
I don't quite understand how any of the bars on that street are still in business. The only one I felt at all comfortable in was Solid. Super A was the worst. The place smelled like a giant cigarette and the overly-aggressive manner of everyone working there was totally off-putting. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I only like being man-handled when invited. But this place, Nature Boy and Golden Cock seem to believe that your presence is an invitation for everyone in the place to put his hands all over you. Maybe it is payback for all of the bars where the customers are all over the boys...but at least we are paying for that privilege.

It's sleaze, get down and dirty and some revel in it and it's a lot more accessible than many bars in the daytime as well as cheap, a lot of the Bangkok schoolteacher brigade and ex pats like it!

thonglor55
April 24th, 2011, 10:02
I'll be interested to find if the recent renovations have extended to picking up the urinal which was lying on the toilet floor when I last visited.The tearooms at Silom Complex are much better for pick ups if Friday afternoon is anything to go by.

thenorthguy
April 26th, 2011, 06:31
Interesting comments from A447, I have just returned from Bangkok, and payed a visit to Super A, decor, something is amiss. The sofa's still have springs sticking out and very uncomfortable, not sure about the lighting either, still looked the same old dirty place it was from my last visit. Most of the boys were the same and upon entering were all over me like bees to honey, and quickly wanting to go up stairs..As for manasan yes still as annoying as ever and seems to get off on wanted to sit on top of you watching every move...not to mention buy drink...take boy...Somethings never change and this place has certainly not changed ....more to follow after i unpack....

thonglor55
April 26th, 2011, 10:14
I don't quite understand how any of the bars on that street are still in business. The only one I felt at all comfortable in was Solid.Solid's rent must be quite low as their drink prices are reasonable (compared to the bars in Soi Twilight) but I've rarely seen a boy being taken off. I was Solidifying before Songkran and there seemed fewer than a dozen boys on hand, many of them disfigured by tattoos. I'm told there's at least one boy there who charges customers for the privilege of watching him pulling himself off - and nothing else - once he's back at their hotel. I guess if they average an off a night that might pay the rent and utilities for such an out-of-the-way place. Imagine what Nature Boy's rent must be!

lonelywombat
April 26th, 2011, 11:39
Solid's rent must be quite low as their drink prices are reasonable (compared to the bars in Soi Twilight) but I've rarely seen a boy being taken off.

I guess if they average an off a night that might pay the rent and utilities for such an out-of-the-way place. Imagine what Nature Boy's rent must be!

Very few posters here have the faintest idea of overheads, hence the comparison of what you can buy beer for at supermarket and what is charged.

April 26th, 2011, 11:51
Solid's rent must be quite low as their drink prices are reasonable (compared to the bars in Soi Twilight) but I've rarely seen a boy being taken off.

I guess if they average an off a night that might pay the rent and utilities for such an out-of-the-way place. Imagine what Nature Boy's rent must be!

Very few posters here have the faintest idea of overheads, hence the comparison of what you can buy beer for at supermarket and what is charged.

I agree wombat,

However, the potential purchaser of a bar and purveyor of fine wines and ales should do their market research and work out their costs and break even first before buying or opening such an establishment.

What they shoudn't do is open and not get the trade they expected and then think Joe silly public will pay the shortfall.

Just a thought!

a447
April 26th, 2011, 14:36
Thenorthguy - I sat down the back up against the wall and the sofas were fine. Might not be so good in other parts of the bar. Anyway i won't be going back in a hurry.

Thonglor55 - I've been a solid supporter of Solid over the years and I have seen lots of guys offed. On many an occasion I would go back for a guy named Ya, only to be told "He go out to eat'" euphemism for "He sucking farang cock in hotel loom." One night I was actually in competition with another guy, as we both wanted to off the same boy.

thenorthguy
April 26th, 2011, 16:44
Yes your right A447 the back row was more comfortable, made the mistake of sitting on the sofas in front.....and like you I will not be rushing back to the place....if anything it should be closed down....full stop.....

thonglor55
April 26th, 2011, 16:50
One night I was actually in competition with another guy, as we both wanted to off the same boy.Did the mamasan auction him off?

April 26th, 2011, 16:54
..On many an occasion I would go back for a guy named Ya, only to be told "He go out to eat'" euphemism for "He sucking farang cock in hotel loom." One night I was actually in competition with another guy, as we both wanted to off the same boy.

I have very fond memories of Number 11 from 2 or 3 years ago. Maybe it's the same boy.

He certainly wasn't the one who yanks himself off - quite the reverse - he couldn't get cock up him fast enough, and very very attractive into the bargain.

:occasion9:

pong
April 27th, 2011, 17:20
I don't quite understand how any of the bars on that street are still in business. The only one I felt at all comfortable in was Solid.Solid's rent must be quite low as their drink prices are reasonable (compared to the bars in Soi Twilight) but I've rarely seen a boy being taken off.!
1.compare to Patpong (screwboy) or soi Hotmail, ther rents are indeed MUCH lower-less as half. Or maybe even they own the place?
2. there is No show-remember-it has been said 1000s of times-that (now) 300 THB for a tiny drink at Dream/Ocean/CandyHotboys is to see a show where you can see ''anything''-which cost a lot to the BiBs to keep them silent. The drink is free in fact-its just disguise for an entry.
3.Solid has a good reputation, since many years (as did its predecessors). And boys do not need to be seen taken off by some farang-most survive on (psst! secret) rendez-vous via their mobuy fone with loyal customers. It has in fact a solid reputation for giving the customers good advice on their boys.
4.those prices (was 100 THb for soft drinks, 120 or 140 for beers/alco) have been so since many years-maybe even since before 2000, at all bars there.
5.the big soi Hotmail bars/gogos survive on ignorant newbees and tourists who have not discovered the other BKk's delights. Bars in soi 6 etc. seem to rely more on long-time expats, workers etc. who tend to have gained some experience with thai standards. or maybe it is just market segmentation-that very same T-shirt sells for 69, 89, 99,150,200 or 555 bt-all depending on place and smile of seller.

danny99
September 24th, 2012, 16:06
[quote I've been a solid supporter of Solid over the years and I have seen lots of guys offed. On many an occasion I would go back for a guy named Ya, only to be told "He go out to eat'" euphemism for "He sucking farang cock in hotel loom." One night I was actually in competition with another guy, as we both wanted to off the same boy.[/quote]

Having been a regular at Solid for years I am very sad that it has apparently closed. The Mamasan did not hassle and neither did the boys. I often just enjoyed their company and a grope or two, buying them drinks and leaving a tip stuffed down their jocks. When I took someone back to the hotel there was never a problem, most even staying all night which many refuse to do from other places, irrespective of what may have been previously agreed [of course some you are happy to see go after the 'action']. Tried the upsatirs room once but it was a total turnoff, then two very cute young guys [French] came in one night and took boys upstairs so I quickly followed suit...it was quite horny sitting on the old sofa in the near dark with two spunks nearby getting sucked off, the same as you.

September 24th, 2012, 16:14
Was YA number 11 by any chance?

:evil4:

fountainhall
September 24th, 2012, 16:18
I was also quite a regular at Solid and was disappointed when it closed. I remember chatting to the owner a year or so ago about one of the boys whom I liked but who had disappeared. Turned out he was suspected of taking yaba and so his services were terminated.

Oliver
September 27th, 2012, 10:46
I walked past the host bar that the ex-Soild mamasan now runs in Soi Twilight last night. I was amazed; I never spend much time in Bangkok and even less in go go bars but he remembered me from occasional visits over the past few years. The only words I've ever exchanged with him during that period were about Diet Coke.
What a memory.