PDA

View Full Version : Video clip: Something to smile about

bao-bao
April 21st, 2011, 22:35
Leaving the "14 kinds" aside, it's kind of a grey day here where I am - and I'm thinking of those Thai smiles I enjoy so much.

Seeing them always improves my mood - so for anyone else who could use a bright spot in their day, I offer this:

[youtube:rb9ol87b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkNIY60QsGY[/youtube:rb9ol87b]

April 22nd, 2011, 00:37
Excellent Bao Bao. Sure to remind everyone why they call this The Land of Smiles
Thanks so much!
:sunny:

bao-bao
April 22nd, 2011, 11:22
Sure to remind everyone why they call this The Land of Smiles
Thanks, justme. I rarely get tired of going through and reviewing the photos again myself - it's one of the nicer parts of doing the blog, but it makes me miss being there sometimes.

By my estimate I'll hit 1,000 images posted within the next few weeks. The "smiles" shots are almost always my favorites.

Khor tose
April 22nd, 2011, 11:43
Sure to remind everyone why they call this The Land of Smiles
Thanks, justme. I rarely get tired of going through and reviewing the photos again myself - it's one of the nicer parts of doing the blog, but it makes me miss being there sometimes.

By my estimate I'll hit 1,000 images posted within the next few weeks. The "smiles" shots are almost always my favorites.

Thanks Bao bao. It is a nice day where I am At, but you just made it better. Who cares about 1000, looking forward to you hitting 5000.