PDA

View Full Version : Apsara Day Spa Bangkok (Silom)

Surfcrest
May 1st, 2006, 20:31
Apsara Day Spa
12/1-2 Silom Road

There were some comments recently about Bonny / Bunny massage located next to DickтАЩs on Soi Duangthawee.

A couple of days ago I was on my way home, walking to the MRT and I passed the boys that usually sit outside Apsara Massage. There were several outside flirting with the passers by and several of them caught my eye and so I decided to drop in the next day.
I usually donтАЩt do тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ massages in Bangkok as I have a тАЬBoy SpecialтАЭ there that gives me all the happiness and more a guy could ever want. I had never seen anything in any of the gay guides that would have lead me to believe that Apsara was a тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ joint, like Bonny obviously is. If anyone know differently, please respond.

Once a week I like to have a тАЬMe DayтАЭ. I usually get a manicure / pedicure at my favorite place in MBK (so much better than anything you would get on Jomtien beach and at the same price), a facial at Hanako (The best is in Pattaya / Royal Garden Center, but with a few locations in Bangkok / Thaniya / Siam) followed by my regular massage at Silom Massage and Reflexology. Well, rather than going to my regular massage a few door down I decided to try Apsara instead.

I was greeted by three plain looking guys (unlike the great looking ones the day before) and one explained the different packages. Judging by the extensive menu I certainly never expected it to be a тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ place. I wanted the тАЬSports MassageтАЭ as I had so much luck with it in Pattaya. The boy insisted I go with the massage / body scrub / milk bath instead, so I reluctantly agreed not wanting to waste 750 baht on a lack luster тАЬSports MassageтАЭ.

The place was beautiful inside once past the hallway / Internet caf├й. With dim lighting and tastefully decorated, I was expecting something lavish. I can tell you this boy spent most of his time massaging my ass, balls and cock than he did on the rest of my body. Perhaps it was just the boy that I got or maybe this was specifically a тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ place, but there was no real massage done. I have had much better тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ massages at some of the other places I have reviewed and / or will review. If I spot one of the better boys that first drew me into the place, I may go back just to have a teaser. This boy didnтАЩt do anything for me, which at the start didnтАЩt matter because I came there originally for the massage. When he started down the тАЬHappy EndingтАЭ road I had to stop him and tell him I had a date later that evening. The body scrub and milk bath was nice though, although combined with the massage only made up a fraction of the time I was there. The majority of the time I was simply getting fluffed, as was he judging by the hard little thing he pressed against me.

Surfcrest

May 1st, 2006, 22:10
Once a week I like to have a тАЬMe DayтАЭ. Surfcrest

If you are looking for a nice relaxing atmosphere and a wide range of treatments without the obligatory 'happy ending' then try the massage/spa to the LEFT of the entrance on Suriwong Road to the Tartawan Place Hotel.

There are two massage places outside of the hotel one to the left and another to the right. I had a great 3 hours in the one on the left with a 24 year old Issan boy named Toy.

They offer a wide range of treatments and the staff seems well qualified and the rooms are quiet, soothing and totally private.