PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Prison Bitch Name?

Jetsam
May 1st, 2006, 15:47
PRISON BITCH NAME (http://www.prisonbitchname.com/)

Mine is : Nut Buster :geek:

May 1st, 2006, 18:04
My real name produced: Mouth-Mangler

bkk gwm = Squealing Piglet

May 2nd, 2006, 00:59
Count Suckula

rogered = Dildo Head

May 2nd, 2006, 12:03
one had to survive as best they could ( just ask Edith) in a male dominated society.

May 2nd, 2006, 12:45
I think they know too much! My name is 'Fruit Loop' or as Fatman41 - 'Shit Eater' .... yikes!

cottmann
May 2nd, 2006, 12:56
PRISON BITCH NAME (http://www.prisonbitchname.com/)

Mine is : Nut Buster :geek:

Using this board alias - Fudgepacker

Using my real name - Donkey Schlong

Hey - they know me!

May 2nd, 2006, 15:24
But my real name = Monster Meat. (Is that good or bad?)

May 2nd, 2006, 15:30
Mine is Cedric Fucker. How strange!

cottmann
May 2nd, 2006, 15:38
Mine is Cedric Fucker. How strange!

"Cedric Fucker" becomes "Skin Flautist," however.

"Monster Meat" becomes, in turn, "Pillow Biter."

How quaint!

Aunty
May 2nd, 2006, 20:03
The Undertaker????????????

Real name - bowel boy. Now that's more like it!

But since I have a PhD you can call me Dr Anal.

May 2nd, 2006, 21:59
Edith=Queenie is old Romany language which translated means "I dither queen" and Monster Meat as everyone knows is the common saying :"me met no star". Gypsies often kidnapped the wrong children and when discovering they had a simpleton on their hands accorded them the title Mister Meat, as in meathead. Overtime this term was often mis-construed or mis-heard as "monster" when the reaction of frightened townfolk upon hordes of wild gyspsies enterting a new town and driving a hideous waif ahead of them, could be heard exclaiming "a monster !"

May 3rd, 2006, 15:23
I think it's time you book another trip to see Betty. (Ford)
We both had traumatic childhoods but, if the absinthe hasn't totally fried you, you might remember: I was the one they called the White Goddess; you were Weird Golliwog Child. As you very well know; White Goddess evolved from, Edith Our Queen. NOT I Dither Queen...the very idea! I'm so upset I'll have to drink up all the gin--Not that I need an excuse.

Until flight time--No, not flight-of-fancy time: for you that's all the time--go lie down...under a thin boy*. (As usual.)

*Pearl's audition for Gone With the Wind: :director:
Oh, here I am, all alone in Atlanta with mah cousin melly who's havin' a baby--An' I don't know nuthin' `bout birthin' babies. I sent my maid, Prissy, off to fetch a doctor and she ain't back yet!... Prissy! Where are you!
(Goes to the window.)
Oh, there she is.
Out in the front yard.
Covered with nothin but a thinnnn boy.
Prissy, get yo rancid ass in here!

Miss Scarlet, Miss Scarlet! The Yankees is comin! The Yankees is comin! Dey's gonna burn all the houses and steal all da silverware!

Pack the bags, Prissy. We're goin' home to Tara.

An' dey's gonna rape alllll the women!

Un...pack....

Pearl insisted on doing both rol├йs and came in fourth after (Why can't Gregory peck?) Joan Bennett and Bette Davis. Because she couldn't act? Because she couldn't keep her hoops down. (Maybe if she'd tried to swallow them.... Several years later she auditioned for Jaws...for the title rol├й.) :tongue7: