PDA

View Full Version : Is this the end of Jomtien Complex

April 2nd, 2011, 05:48
Is this the end of Jomtien Complex? What with the lack of Police activity, and customers, is this the end of Jomtien Complex? maybe a safe haven for the Gadaffi"s, if they don't fancy Sunee. Actually, Daddy Gadaffi could do a nice turn in the Venue, maybe a duet with the corpse Karen, akin to Renee & Ranoto, say you love me my darlink! Ideally, somewhere called a Birdcage would be more fitting for him & his delightful sons, maybe they would like to invest in Day/Night and run their own operation? endless options!

April 2nd, 2011, 07:00
Is this the end of Jomtien Complex? What with the lack of Police activity, and customers, is this the end of Jomtien Complex? maybe a safe haven for the Gadaffi"s, if they don't fancy Sunee. Actually, Daddy Gadaffi could do a nice turn in the Venue, maybe a duet with the corpse Karen, akin to Renee & Ranoto, say you love me my darlink! Ideally, somewhere called a Birdcage would be more fitting for him & his delightful sons, maybe they would like to invest in Day/Night and run their own operation? endless options!

Hi,

An attempt at wit by another nameless,faceless new member who probably has a bar but doesn't want to 'stand up and be counted' :dontknow: :dontknow:

Fearless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely fearless,you are good sir..................PRICK! :laughing3:

Slagging off Sunnee and Jomtien,now where could you possibly come from or be located?? Answers on the back of an overpriced beermat please.. :evil4:

lonelywombat
April 2nd, 2011, 07:25
Looks like a former member who was booted off last year to become the star reporter at gaybuttons, is tired of all his posts being edited or deleted.

Marsha-old
April 2nd, 2011, 10:17
Well it can not be the blonde boss at Coppa as it would need two people to pull him out of Madame across the roads arse. As his nose is always up there.
It can not be the other partner, bacause at this time of night he could not even write his name let alone a full sentence.
It leaves only one, with the Fuck word being mentioned on other subjects, i think we will go for Madame ?
Could be wrong though as the blonde boss may have been pulled out for the night. Time will tell. :boxing:

April 2nd, 2011, 10:50
Well it can not be the blonde boss at Coppa as it would need two people to pull him out of Madame across the roads arse. As his nose is always up there.
It can not be the other partner, bacause at this time of night he could not even write his name let alone a full sentence.
It leaves only one, with the Fuck word being mentioned on other subjects, i think we will go for Madame ?
Could be wrong though as the blonde boss may have been pulled out for the night. Time will tell. :boxing:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

April 2nd, 2011, 11:49
Marigar has it right! It must be Madame. And, she's not the devilsadvocate, she's the real thing.....who else would know so many transvestite corpses - regardless of where in Chonburi Province their remains are located?

And, the Day-Night / Birdcage / Gaddafi (sic) & sons ---- combination is a totally undisguised slap-in-the-face.

Patexpat
April 2nd, 2011, 16:36
Looks like a former member who was booted off last year to become the star reporter at gaybuttons, is tired of all his posts being edited or deleted.

agreed!

April 2nd, 2011, 16:39
Marigar has it right! It must be Madame. And, she's not the devilsadvocate, she's the real thing.....who else would know so many transvestite corpses - regardless of where in Chonburi Province their remains are located?

And, the Day-Night / Birdcage / Gaddafi (sic) & sons ---- combination is a totally undisguised slap-in-the-face.

Me,

I never felt a thing! :dontknow: :dontknow:

Some of us are made of stronger stuff!

April 2nd, 2011, 20:57
Wrong on all counts, as usual! amazing how easy it is to wind you lot up!,

April 3rd, 2011, 01:54
Amazing new dreary topics!
Is Boyztown coming to an end....is Jomtien Complex coming to and end, is Sunee Plaza dead and deserted and coming to and end. Oh my,give me a knife to bring my life to an end!! :sign5:
Sweeties, Boyztown is seeing low % of tourists due to high prices and the economy. Throw in the red shirts for a few percentege points and there ya haz it.
When the econonomies around the world pick up, so will the number of tourists because they can travel back and forth more often.
Until then, you need to read the papers and watch the news although all of them paint that the world is ending!! :sign5:

BY the way, I guess you have not noticed that Jomtien area, especially the road is under construction? :sign5: The road is difficult to travel and the traffic unbearable? I fgeel sorry for them but thats the way it is. I cant believe that someone cant see all that.
:hello1:

Beachlover
April 5th, 2011, 19:29
agreed!
Hmmm, can't say for sure, but this "devilsadvocate" wouldn't happen to be the disgusting, toilet cock sucking, low life loser who's been banned from here 15+ times, otherwise known as LMTU would it?