PDA

View Full Version : Closed Door Party

thenorthguy
April 1st, 2011, 18:31
Hi there have been reading various post going back some time, whats the best way to arrange a closed door party. Is it best to go near closing time. I'm looking of heading back sometime in the next few months and maybe a small bar that's not to busy.....any suggestions or worldly advice...

April 5th, 2011, 09:18
Happy Place does do closed door parties on any day except Fridays and Saturdays. Yes it is better to do a party between the hours of midnight and 2 am as the costs to you are cheaper. Parties during prime business hours dont come so cheap. parties during high peak bar times are more costly. Then you need to decide if you want your party to include beer, or beer and alcohol or you want a cash bar. Remember reasonable tips are required for go go boys and staff.
I hope that helps you a little and for more detailed party prices and arrangements, please call or PM. :alc:

thonglor55
April 5th, 2011, 09:35
Is it true that combat does a striptease act?

allieb
April 5th, 2011, 18:30
I believe there are some people in Boystown who can arrange a "closed door party "at the Bangkok Hilton. As one of our regular posters will tell you.

lonelywombat
April 5th, 2011, 18:46
I have done a few parties in monsoon ,rainy season not organized in advance and not even knowing the term.

My first was in Holiday. It was pissing down. I was the only customer and the street was flooded. I asked the price of a bottle of whisky and it was 800baht. There were about 10 boys including waiters. Two standard bottles went fast and I sent a boy down to 7/11 to get another at less than half price. And again and again.

I could of had anyone that night they were so happy, mamasan, waiters, doormen and the owner. I had a lot of fun and played around a lot. They all danced and were very friendly.There was no tips for the boys, they were all pissed.

A friend had one at Mic Boys and it was more expensive and less satisfactory.

Mine was after hours and there was no chance of any offs. His was during the night and he was charged an off for every boy that went upstairs,plus drinks for waiters and Mamasan. Every boy he touched expected a tip. He got litle change from 20,000 and no satisfaction.

What are you expecting? An orgy? How many boys.Do you expect to do it on the cheap?

Maybe this gets you thinking. It is not cheap and you have to know what you want.

April 5th, 2011, 18:48
I believe there are some people in Boystown who can arrange a "closed door party "at the Bangkok Hilton. As one of our regular posters will tell you.

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

Beachlover
April 5th, 2011, 20:36
Get a nice sexy hotel suite with a jacuzzi and take a bunch of boys back there...

colmx
April 6th, 2011, 04:20
BF and I usually open a bottle of 100 Pipers every couple of days in Mic My.

The odd night - if we are not going some place before NAB/Dave we often open a 2nd/3rd bottle
Usually there is a free-for-all bottle and then one that friends drink from

Cost is normally 1000B per bottle - so 3000B plus a few hundred in tips for the waiters usually assures a good night
It also makes the bill in Dave/nab cheaper - as most people are too p1ssed by the time they get there!

Its not a private or closed door party... but is is still an enjoyable party!

April 6th, 2011, 06:47

Good one!

Yes, I am the board expert on 'closed door parties' and by the way, they are very cheap as well!........... :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

You have to be into cleaning fluid,available 'through the bar' as opposed to 'at the bar'........ :alc: guaranteed no gatecrashers, and by invitation only!... :hiding:

The buffet can be a bit limited but OK if you are a budget traveller..............none of the guys expect tips,however a couple of cigarettes always goes down well and let's face it, I had thousands!.. :sunny:

lonelywombat
April 6th, 2011, 07:31
Get a nice sexy hotel suite with a jacuzzi and take a bunch of boys back there...

I cant believe mr clean is talking about taking a bunch of prostitutes back to his hotel. How much do you think this would cost. Off fees, tips for each boy, food and drink.

What hotel with a jacuzzi do you have in mind. I know the Poseiden has one in the penthouse.
Jinks has stayed there and posted pics. 6 boys off fees and tips at least 10,000 baht.
Be interested to know your budget and choice of hotel.

I wonder how many of your type of hotels, would be happy to see you arrive with 6 thai boys in tow.

April 6th, 2011, 07:42

I cant believe mr clean is talking about taking a bunch of prostitutes back to his hotel. How much do you think this would cost. Off fees, tips for each boy, food and drink.

What hotel with a jacuzzi do you have in mind. I know the Poseiden has one in the penthouse.
Jinks has stayed there and posted pics. 6 boys off fees and tips at least 10,000 baht.

I wonder how many of your type of hotels, would be happy to see you arrive with 6 thai boys in tow.

Well Beachy???

He makes a very good point and a tad difficult to defend knowing your views on prostitutes in Pattaya.

The ONLY Hotels that this would not raise eyebrows would be in the gay hotels or the low market budget hotels who don't care about anything except the baht.

Even if you got into one of the larger places,say you were a regular customer or big spender, your reputation with them would be down the toilet. :headbang:

Beachlover
April 6th, 2011, 21:41
I cant believe mr clean is talking about taking a bunch of prostitutes back to his hotel.
Actually, the suggestion was for the OP as an alternative to a "closed door party" in a gogo bar. I took a bunch of Thai boys to a beach house a few weeks back.

I might grab a hotel suite and have a little party one day but it won't be prostitutes (personal preference) and probably not a raunchy sex party by intention, just a group of Thai boys or bunch of friends having fun and doing whatever comes naturally... Personally, I don't have any desire for group sex. Hanging out with a fun bunch of boys is fun though!

What hotel with a jacuzzi do you have in mind. I know the Poseiden has one in the penthouse...
In Pattaya... the Hilton comes to mind. They have a nice big balcony and an outdoor bathtub in many of their rooms and suites. Meet a bunch of boys a club/disco somewhere, buy some drinks, put some music on, watch the sunrise while soaking in the tub... Anyway, none of this will happen while I'm still with my BF.

knowing your views on prostitutes in Pattaya.
Which views do you refer to?

The ONLY Hotels that this would not raise eyebrows would be in the gay hotels or the low market budget hotels who don't care about anything except the baht.

Even if you got into one of the larger places,say you were a regular customer or big spender, your reputation with them would be down the toilet. :headbang:
I've brought a boy back to hotels in Thailand lots of times but nothing looks out of the ordinary because they're dressed normally and in the same age range as me. Don't think it'd be any different bringing back a group of 3-4 friends, provided it was within my room/suite headcount allowance (if they care to enforce it). But if it was a 50-year old Caucasian bringing a group of screaming fem boys less then half his age back instead then some hotels might react differently...

April 7th, 2011, 02:38
[quote="Beachlover"

I've brought a boy back to hotels in Thailand lots of times but nothing looks out of the ordinary because they're dressed normally and in the same age range as me. Don't think it'd be any different bringing back a group of 3-4 friends, provided it was within my room/suite headcount allowance (if they care to enforce it). But if it was a 50-year old Caucasian bringing a group of screaming fem boys less then half his age back instead then some hotels might react differently...[/quote]

Hi,

Good,glad you made that point because I don't qualify on either age or the lady boy/screaming fem boy aspect. :love4:

However,your remarks and I've seen this before,do tend to be ageist. You will reach 50 and it comes around faster than you think. :headbang:

Also,Pattaya was basically built on older men and younger male/female companions and they don't seem to get very hung up about it. You can presume all you like that they are going with you for your astonishing good looks,but at the end of the day,its about the coin of the realm! :laughing3: :laughing3:

I have seen this all over Thailand right up to the villages of younger girls and guys going with much older Thais,singing in the Karaoke in te middle afternoons and then disappearing to the many rented bungalows available in all provincial towns,with their day friend, and all of a sudden a half hearted attempt to cover up what they are doing by putting a cover over their car,outside the bungalow,when everybody saw them leave together in ful view of the bar. :alc:

The average Thai going with a foreigner in Pattaya for sex thinks as much about it as they do going to the toilet only the first option is more profitable. :tongue3:

thonglor55
April 7th, 2011, 09:16
However,your remarks and I've seen this before,do tend to be ageist. You will reach 50 and it comes around faster than you think. :headbang: Ageism is just another aspect of the fear that "one day it will happen to me". The greatest homophobes - the deeply-closeted queen whose greatest fear is that people will recognise him for what he is ie. he'll be outed. The greatest ageists - the young who fear their youth is slipping away and they don't know how to age gracefully (or in my case, disgracefully).

Beachlover
April 7th, 2011, 17:32
Good,glad you made that point because I don't qualify on either age or the lady boy/screaming fem boy aspect.
Sorry, the example wasn't referring to you specifically so no need to be defensive. I was just pointing out a hotel might react differently to a less conservative return party. I've no idea of your age or what your habits are.

your remarks and I've seen this before,do tend to be ageist.
Look, I generally don't dismiss people for their age but no point shying away from the obvious. Also, if someone's being a wanker then yeah, being fat, old, ugly or stupid is fair game, I think!

thonglor55
April 8th, 2011, 03:31
Look, I generally don't dismiss people for their age but no point shying away from the obvious. Also, if someone's being a wanker then yeah, being fat, old, ugly or stupid is fair game, I think!True confessions of a cyber-bully.

thenorthguy
April 8th, 2011, 15:47
Thanks for your comments I now have a bar in mind in Bangkok, that has been the subject of previous discussion....near closing time should work for nature boys