PDA

View Full Version : Big arms cache found in Sunee Plaza

giggsy
April 1st, 2011, 17:45
Police in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, just announced the discovery of an arms cache of
200 semi automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 10 anti-tank missiles,
4 grenade launchers, 2 tonnes of heroin, $5 million in forged Australian banknotes
and 25 trafficked Filipino male prostitutes all in a bar behind the Public Library in
Sunee Plaza.
Local residents were stunned. A community spokesman said:
"We're shocked. We never knew we had a fucking Library!!"

Marsha-old
April 1st, 2011, 22:14
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

newalaan
April 1st, 2011, 23:28
Yep the headline caught me, giggsy never fails to deliver! Although ironically does'nt/didn't Duks or some beer/host bar actually have a library of sorts?

jinks
April 2nd, 2011, 01:49
If you need reading material or have books that you have finished with ....

Either way = Thais4Life click on the banner below.
Books for sale, donated books etc accepted gratiously.

They also have a "branch" on the Beach.... Bondi :alc:

The books are for sale at 80 baht each, or any book purchased at Bondi Beach Hotel/Bar or Thais4Life Bookshop can be exchanged for 40 baht.

April 2nd, 2011, 07:27
If you need reading material or have books that you have finished with ....

Either way = Thais4Life click on the banner below.
Books for sale, donated books etc accepted gratiously.

They also have a "branch" on the Beach.... Bondi :alc:

The books are for sale at 80 baht each, or any book purchased at Bondi Beach Hotel/Bar or Thais4Life Bookshop can be exchanged for 40 baht.

Hi,

David and all the guys from Thais for life................................Thank you,you kept me sane. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:................ish!

May 3rd, 2011, 01:37
I often drop off books at Thai's for life and if I am searching for a particular book I will pop in to see if they have it but htier stock is getting a bit old lately.

May 3rd, 2011, 04:56
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: Nice one Gigsy.

Yep the headline caught me, giggsy never fails to deliver! Although ironically does'nt/didn't Duks or some beer/host bar actually have a library of sorts?

You are quite right newalaan. I don't know whether or not they currently have one, but when I was last in Thailand, Duke's did have a library.

Cheers,

George.

PinkSilom
May 5th, 2011, 02:17
I often drop off books at Thai's for life and if I am searching for a particular book I will pop in to see if they have it but htier stock is getting a bit old lately.

If you can't find what you're looking for in Soi Yensabai Condo, there's another bookstore in Soi Chaiyapoon off Soi Buakhao. They don't have as many titles as Thais4Life and I don't know to whom they donate the profit, but they're worth a look.