PDA

View Full Version : std aquired?

Impulse
March 31st, 2011, 08:01
since this is an anonymous site,I thought I'd see if anyone has any ideas as to what I may have.
I know,I will see a dermatologist soon,but he will more than likely prescribe a steroid topical agent without any real diagnose. I spent quite a number of hours in the hospitol recently as my father was very ill.My sister now has a bad rash also,so maybe something we picked up there.
I'm more leaning towards my trip here a couple months ago,as I was with my usual too many to count amount of bois.some of who had some bad rashes.
it's like poison ivy,very itchy on my arms thighs and abdomen.the really strange one was on my thigh.It looked like a bad scratch,and along side of it was a long narrow bruise.But I didn't scratch myself that hard,or hit my skin to cause a bruise. I don't think it's herpes,but maybe a virus. I was hoping it was scabies,as that is easy to treat,where as a virus is not as easily treatable.Any ideas?
my cap lock isn't working btw.

fedssocr
March 31st, 2011, 08:25
I am not a doctor.

Those sorts of rashes could be just like a heat rash.

Or it could be a fungal infection.

Or it could be a bacterial thing.

if your sister is exhibiting the same symptoms I would guess that you both got it in the same place. You know hospitals are breeding grounds for all sorts of infections. Lots of nasty bugs like MRSA ...

If it is a widespread thing then seeing a doctor is something I would do ASAP.

Impulse
March 31st, 2011, 10:51
Yeah,probably the hospital,my sis is much worse than me.
I hope it is a bacterial or fungal thing,as they can be cured rather easily.

dab69
April 1st, 2011, 05:01
liver problem?
blood poisoning?
sarcoma?

keep asking on the net and eventually
the autopsy will find out for free