PDA

View Full Version : Interior / Exterior Wall Constructions

alanthebuilder
March 28th, 2011, 08:02
Hello there Guys, Here are two videos we have put together over the weekend.

The first, is of my interior kitchen / Living room wall being constructed in my own project in Surin.

[youtube:3ogh1zlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WA3-AXP84[/youtube:3ogh1zlw]

The second is of a Boundary Wall we have just constructed close to Prasat, Surin. Our Next Step there in 2012, is to build the clients house.

[youtube:3ogh1zlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK1ykC2JOeU[/youtube:3ogh1zlw]

Thank you, and If you have any questions or want Advice, do not hesitate to contact us.

Alan & Staff

mahjongguy
March 28th, 2011, 14:36
The photos and videos have done a fine job of showing that your team does good work.

But, I have seen several times where people have asked "how much?". Perhaps I missed your answers?

jinks
March 28th, 2011, 14:46
But, I have seen several times where people have asked "how much?". Perhaps I missed your answers?

I think it might be a throw back to the 19th Century when the gentlemen Mr Rolls and Mr Royce first offered to build a horseless carriage for you.

If you have to ask the price you can't afford it !

March 28th, 2011, 16:41

I think it might be a throw back to the 19th Century when the gentlemen Mr Rolls and Mr Royce first offered to build a horseless carriage for you.

If you have to ask the price you can't afford it !

Hi,

Maybe they are like my Thai lawyer Father and Son team???

One keeps you talking and the other nips outside to see what car your driving before they give you their price for the job|!||! lol :evil4: :evil4:

March 28th, 2011, 17:56
Surely SGT members, being fabulously wealthy, have no need to ask the price of anything?

There is hardly a day goes by but they remind us of the incredible business acumen which has got them where they are today.

Patently it is their dedicated attention to the minutest financial detail that moves them to report a 1 Satang drop in the exchange rate, or where (by travelling only 6 miles on foot) one can avoid the 200B ATM fee, or even to advise as to which bar gives an extra teaspoonful of Gin in one's G&T.

Personally, I am in total awe of these financial giants and cannot wait for their daily words of wisdom. In fact I am thinking of rising earlier in the morning lest I miss something.

:occasion9:

March 28th, 2011, 19:42
Alan,
Does the guy building the wall in the first video have a profile on Gay Romeo? If not, can you post some photos of him without the balaclava ... maybe relaxing round the pool with his mates, enjoying a beer after a hard day's work.
Cheers :zhn:

alanthebuilder
March 29th, 2011, 05:41
Always a pleasure to read your input posts jokes or not ,thanks guys .The garden wall cost 950 per sqm. The guy doing the blocks is building my warehouse with my attached house .We will put together more videos of this soon .We are building a house in Khorat at the moment also .Thanks again guys . Is there any female members on this forum?

March 29th, 2011, 05:56
Always a pleasure to read your input posts jokes or not ,thanks guys .The garden wall cost 950 per sqm. The guy doing the blocks is building my warehouse with my attached house .We will put together more videos of this soon .We are building a house in Khorat at the moment also .Thanks again guys . Is there any female members on this forum?

Hi,

Yeah there's plenty but they don't own up to it! :laughing3:

March 29th, 2011, 06:10
Alan,
Does the guy building the wall in the first video have a profile on Gay Romeo? If not, can you post some photos of him without the balaclava ... maybe relaxing round the pool with his mates, enjoying a beer after a hard day's work.
Cheers :zhn:

hI,

No can do,he's a member of the Thai R.A. :laughing3:

March 29th, 2011, 16:14
..he's a member of the Thai R.A.

Thai R.A.?

Are they the Yorkshire branch of the Irish Republican Army? Do they have a website on T'Internet?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

thonglor55
March 29th, 2011, 16:18
Thai R.A.?Are they the Yorkshire branch of the Irish Republican Army? Do they have a website on T'Internet?I believe they may be affiliated with Provisional Gay Liberation - the organisation that throws pansies rather than bombs.

March 29th, 2011, 16:20
..I believe they may be affiliated with Provisional Gay Liberation - the organisation that throws pansies rather than bombs.

I'm a member of that - I've tossed a few pansies in my time

:occasion9: :occasion9:

March 29th, 2011, 16:22
Are they the Yorkshire branch of the Irish Republican Army? Do they have a website on T'Internet? :laughing3: :laughing3:

Aye lad and they fly by:

[youtube:3uwukepe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg[/youtube:3uwukepe]

March 30th, 2011, 22:29
..he's a member of the Thai R.A.

Thai R.A.?

Are they the Yorkshire branch of the Irish Republican Army? Do they have a website on T'Internet?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Excellent! /...................... :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: