PDA

View Full Version : Large Selection of House Plans

alanthebuilder
March 23rd, 2011, 15:41
We had a Mass amount of House Plans piling up in the office. So what I decided to do, was make a comprehensive Database Online.

This can make peoples choice of house a lot easier, and is also something to go off.

There are over 90 PLANS here to look at. Enjoy, and hope these can help people in some form or way.

Alan

http://www.alanthebuilder.com/planning.html

March 26th, 2011, 07:23
We had a Mass amount of House Plans piling up in the office. So what I decided to do, was make a comprehensive Database Online.

This can make peoples choice of house a lot easier, and is also something to go off.

There are over 90 PLANS here to look at. Enjoy, and hope these can help people in some form or way.

Alan

http://www.alanthebuilder.com/planning.html

OK Alan,

I'll be first even though I've already built mine.......................Thank you for your plans and kind consideration for others! :notworthy: :notworthy:

March 27th, 2011, 14:08
Thanks Alan. Like many others I'm interested in one day building the house of my dreams in Thailand but I worry about how to keep ownership of it. I'm not sure I'll ever trust a thai boyfriend enough to put it in his name (or at least not for many years). A 30-year lease wouldn't be quite long enough for me (hopefully!) and all the company ownership schemes look decidedly dodgy. Even with foreign-name condo ownership, I wonder if the Thai government couldn't take possession back if they had a mind to.

How do others go about building or owning property in Thailand?

March 27th, 2011, 16:37
Thanks Alan. Like many others I'm interested in one day building the house of my dreams in Thailand but I worry about how to keep ownership of it. I'm not sure I'll ever trust a thai boyfriend enough to put it in his name (or at least not for many years). A 30-year lease wouldn't be quite long enough for me (hopefully!) and all the company ownership schemes look decidedly dodgy. Even with foreign-name condo ownership, I wonder if the Thai government couldn't take possession back if they had a mind to.

How do others go about building or owning property in Thailand?

Hi,

You know the options as you have listed them above.Sometimes you just have to take a 'flyer' and hope you made the right decision.