PDA

View Full Version : New Pricelist Happy Boys bar

Happy Boy
March 19th, 2011, 08:35
We have now new price list for happy Boys Bar.

Soft Drinks, Chang Beer, Leo Beer.99 Baht

Alcoholic Drinks. 120 Baht
Bottles
100 Pipers 1000 Baht
Red Label 1500 Baht
Boys drinks 99 Baht

http://happyboysbar.com/

newalaan
March 21st, 2011, 03:51
These prices seem very reasonable to me for an agogo bar.

I forgot to mention this bar in my Pattaya review, i visited only once, and it was very busy the time i was there with all seating occupied. The boys working that night were great fun and there was some good banter between the boys as well as with the boys and the customers, unlike Krazy Dragon, the boys here when they visit your table are not as aggressive, like just crouching right in front of you and staring until you acknowlegde them or insisting on shaking hands with you while trying to solicit tips directly, at Happy Boys the boys smile or wai when they come to your table and just dance away, however, if you are in the mood for banter they are certainly not shy.

From what i witnessed the boys are still encouraged to engage with customers in the bar, even downstairs, i've never been upstairs but did see farang/thaiboy couples heading up and returning at various times during my visit.

I have known a couple of the waiters here for a few years and they are very friendly guys. No pushy mamasans either, the atmosphere is still as laid back as it used to be.