PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Rookie: Boyz Boyz Boyz and other bars

March 16th, 2011, 22:51
I am begginer in Bangkok scene so I am sorry for rookie questions.

I visited Boyz Boyz Boyz at Soi Twilight and they have really enjoyable show. But I am arrived at 22.30 and I got seat little bit far from a stage. What time is a good for arriving if I wanna seat next to stage? And everyday have a show or just in a weekend? I was at saturday.

My second question: I read before some bar the guys coming to the table and show the dick, sometimes the wearing only towels. They can seat with you and you can check they dick, even touching too, little bit playing. In a Boyz Boyz Boyz I don't see anything same. Anybody can offering me this kind of bar? In Bangkok which Bar better visit next time for me?

Thank you very much for patience :glasses7:

March 17th, 2011, 00:20
Boyz Boyz Boyz is in Pattaya, no? Is there one in BKK also?

March 17th, 2011, 01:11
He means Bangkok Best Boys (assuming its still there)

:occasion9:

March 17th, 2011, 02:58

That's what I thought. bangkok Best Boys was still there last time I paid a visit to BKK but they like the other bars were charging way too much. The other bars at least if you sqauked, would reduce thier drink rate to 200 baht, something accepotable.

Beachlover
March 17th, 2011, 18:15
Every time I've been to Bangkok Best Boys/Dream Boys to catch the show it's been packed... though others' experiences may be different, along with their timing. I won't be going again unless they've changed their show though... it's gotten old.

March 17th, 2011, 22:39

Yes, I am sorry I remember just a BBB. Show Bar in a second floor, middle in Soi Twilight.

Nobody has answer my second question? ;) Which bar where the guys not too shy and can see everything before I have too make a decide? :idea:

March 18th, 2011, 00:57
Nobody has answer my second question? ;) Which bar where the guys not too shy and can see everything before I have too make a decide? :idea:

Answer is easy - ANY BAR.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

March 18th, 2011, 05:53

Answer is easy - ANY BAR.

:occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

They can be a tad shy in Nature Boys scottish-guy :evil4: