PDA

View Full Version : BIRTHDAY BUFFET PLUS BOY BINGO MARCH 22nd TUESDAY

March 16th, 2011, 17:41
Come see NEW BOYS who come to our bar almost every night! Why? Because we are a great bar to work for.
Come see why customers pack our bar for 10:30pm nightly show. Why? Beacuse we have a good show.
Come see why customers love our bar. Why? Because we serve an honest drink at fair prices and no pressures!!

This March 22nd is a DOUBLE WINNER!!
A beautiful free buffet honoring the birthday of the bar's Boss. Buffet starts at 9:00pm.
Don't forget BOY BINGO starts at 9;30PM and ends at 0:15PM. Nice prizes such as 1,000 baht dinner at Bruno's, Mati Hari, Street Life, New Orleans, Up2U and Holland House!
Clothes, custom made by TOP SHOP Tailors and art from Street Life.
Remember 20% goes to Baan Jing Jai Orphanage.

Come CELEBRATE with us and find out why Happy Place is the NEW NUMBER ONE bar to go to!

:hello1:

newalaan
March 16th, 2011, 19:35
Well Unkiebuck based on my recent visit to your bar, I can only agree with the first three lines wholeheartedly, the three boys we spoke to on the night we visited confirmed they very much enjoy working there, these are boys i have known for a number of years and have worked in many different bars and all said Happy Place is one of the best they have worked at.

It's just a pity i'm not in Pattaya to be able to attend. On saying that, the boy bingo night woud have to coincide with the 7-10 days we enjoy in Pattaya during a Thailand visit as that is the upper limit of time i can enjoy there at any one stretch. Travelling around Thailand before and after a Pattaya visit reminds me just how much of an aberration Pattaya is compared to life in Thailand outside this adult playground. Could never live there permanently, but it IS a great week while there, the amount of potential fun and entertainment Pattaya has to offer the visitor is enormous.

The only thing i'll take only slight issue with Unkie, is being told by Happy Place that they are the NEW NUMBER ONE bar, i always feel with advertising and promoting it is not up to the business to decide they are NUMBER ONE or not, it is up to the customer to decide that.It's fine to suggest that you feel Happy Place would be an enjoyable positive place to spend time, but I always feel that over-endorsment from the business itself just leads people to try and find faults to knock down the self-promoter and is inviting negative responses.

My personal feeling is that Happy place is indeed the number one 'agogo' bar in the Pattayaland sois, but the likes of Panorama, Oscars, Serene with their good vantage points overlooking the soi and the big beer/host bars in Sunee such as Mikes La Cage with their excellent staff as well as 2 or 3 of the larger sunee agogos take some beating....so maybe better just to say that Happy Place is ONE of the better bars rather than THE number one. Just my opinion of course.

March 16th, 2011, 20:03
Well Unkiebuck based on my recent visit to your bar, I can only agree with the first three lines wholeheartedly, the three boys we spoke to on the night we visited confirmed they very much enjoy working there, these are boys i have known for a number of years and have worked in many different bars and all said Happy Place is one of the best they have worked at.

My personal feeling is that Happy place is indeed the number one 'agogo' bar in the Pattayaland sois,

Thank you Newalaan and my only two comments are:
1. Boy Bingo is the 22nd of EVERY MONTH 9:30pm and is usually pretty packed. Make your plans to coinside with the 22nd and have fun.

2. While I accept the fact that you enjoy the bars where you can people watch, the comment about it being NUMBER ONE, comes from hundreds of customers that have passed through our doors. I am only reiterating what so many people have stopped to tell me on the way out of the club.
Anyway, hope you return to Pattaya for more fun soon.

Thank you!
:love4:

March 17th, 2011, 07:57

My personal feeling is that Happy place is indeed the number one 'agogo' bar in the Pattayaland sois,

Thank you Newalaan and my only two comments are:
1. Boy Bingo is the 22nd of EVERY MONTH 9:30pm and is usually pretty packed. Make your plans to coinside with the 22nd and have fun.

2. While I accept the fact that you enjoy the bars where you can people watch, the comment about it being NUMBER ONE, comes from hundreds of customers that have passed through our doors. I am only reiterating what so many people have stopped to tell me on the way out of the club.
Anyway, hope you return to Pattaya for more fun soon.

Thank you!

Obviously doing something right with comments like these! :sex:

CoffeeBreak
March 17th, 2011, 08:20
I have visited Happy Place on one occasion and decided never again. The decor and ambience is pleasant enough but in my opinion the quality of the go go dancers to be of a low standard. What annoys me is that on the web site there appears to be some good looking guys but the reality is on the night I went to this bar the web site cuties bore absolutely no relationship to the plain and unattractive dancers I saw on stage.

March 17th, 2011, 15:29
CoffeeBreak: Thank you for your recent comments.

I did take a few minutes and scroll through your previous posted messages on this board which eluded your dislaste for hustlers and bars.

As far as photos and boys at the bar, please note that on any given night, a majority of the boys on the website are there in the bar, dancing, and ncan be shown by their time cards. Please note however, that boys come and go and sometimes those that we have shot and posted, have gone home to work the fields and do other things.

A PM from a visitor that I recieved today. The name is deleted to insure the writers identity:

Hi Neil
For what it's worth I think your bar is number one in the Boyztown,Pattayaland area or at least joint first with X-Boys. That is why I visited almost every night in December and will do the same in May when I return.
One thing, if you do get several new boys then a photo on the website (as long as they don't resemble Bird from Eros) would be fantastic, especially if they are wearing tiny speedos.
See you in may.

A Post Just This Week:

The only exception to this was HAPPY PLACE. Not a big bar, but it was packed to capacity the whole time we were there. This was my first visit here thanks to an invitation from my longtime friend, now manager?? 'M' who even had to set up a table at the front so we could be seated.

We spent quite a while here catching up with the aformentioned 'M' who I have known since his very first day of work in Pattaya as a fresh faced 18 year old from Bkk, and over the years we enjoyed together many nights of fun getting rat-arsed, sharing gay femme boys, naughty karaoke nights, wild concerts, very very late night clubbing, playing guitar with friends whilst getting through a couple dozen large beers, and even games of football (soccer) with his fellow workers, despite all these years of partying and 7 years on, as he is now about 25 years old,he does'nt seem to have aged one day more. During the time we were there the seating was continually full, even after the show (unlike Copa and BzBzBz)none of the audience left, and the good mix of agogo boy types danced energetically, it was the only bar we saw boys actually being offed. This wasn't even a boy bingo night, (if they are still being done).

Happy Place cannot hope to please "every individual", but it does please the majority.

Thank you

March 17th, 2011, 15:36
I have visited Happy Place on one occasion and decided never again. The decor and ambience is pleasant enough but in my opinion the quality of the go go dancers to be of a low standard. What annoys me is that on the web site there appears to be some good looking guys but the reality is on the night I went to this bar the web site cuties bore absolutely no relationship to the plain and unattractive dancers I saw on stage.

Ah, are you saying Unkie needs to take a leaf out of Eros bar? :rolling:

I have visited on several occasions and would sum it up thus:

It's a pleasant, clean bar serving good quality drinks at honest prices.
The door/waiting staff are extremely pleasant and efficient (notwithstanding Surfcrest's issue)
The gogo boys are, like anywhere, a mixed bunch but I didn't see any that were ancient or unattractive (I think BBB has cornered THAT market) - and generally speaking they actually dance rather than shuffle from one foot to the other.
The "Show" was quite entertaining.
I did not take any boys off myself as I am manacled to one of my own - but my companions did on more than one occasion, . and were very pleased with the result.

As for Unkie's alleged shamelesss hyping of his venue - well that's to be expected and I would expect nothing else from any owner.

I have to say that on my visits at least it has only been "packed" once (during the show) and they all drifted off after the show. On other occasions we have been the only customers.
Having said that, its a relatively new bar and it's been several weeks since I visited, so it may well have picked up popularity since then.
During the one time I did see it "packed" (for the show) there was an elderly gentleman asleep in the front row who continued to sleep throughout the show and was still asleep when we left - more to do with the booze than the quality of the venue I'm sure. The sight of this guy gave us all a good laugh at least - except for the staff who were, of course, too polite to laugh.

so, to CoffeeBreak i would say "never say never" - go back and take another look, maybe you just found Happy Place on a bad night. I will certainly be re-visiting.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Beachlover
March 17th, 2011, 18:44
During the one time I did see it "packed" (for the show) there was an elderly gentleman asleep in the front row who continued to sleep throughout the show and was still asleep when we left - more to do with the booze than the quality of the venue I'm sure. The sight of this guy gave us all a good laugh at least - except for the staff who were, of course, too polite to laugh.
Old guy... did someone check he was still breathing? :rolling:

March 22nd, 2011, 09:25
Hope to see you all tonight!!

:hello1:

thonglor55
March 22nd, 2011, 09:51
Old guy... did someone check he was still breathing?Aiming for yet another ONS with someone more senior, Beachlover?

March 23rd, 2011, 01:23
Thank you everyone that attended. The place was very crowded and the buffet was great with roast pig, shrimp cakes, sweet and sour red snapper, fruit plate and a great Mango cake by Boat bakery. Surely a party with no stops. Everyone seemed to enjoy Boy Bingo for the 5th consecutive month and hope to see you again April 15th. Oh....tax day in the USA. Oh well. Just tell the tax man....I dont care!
:sign5: :sign5:

Beachlover
March 24th, 2011, 20:18
Happy Birthday, Unkie! Seems to be a lot of people raving about your bar. Must be sweet to see all the hard work paying off.