PDA

View Full Version : Boyz Boyz Boyz: A Disappointing Visit

1PR4BKK
March 16th, 2011, 14:00
Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya

At the recommendation of a friend, I visited Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya last night (March 14, 2011) and quite disappointed in the 22:00 performance.

We arrived around 21:35 and the place was deserted except a few boys on stage and some staff scattered about the venue. I was told that there was a very hot guy that would be headlining the show that evening and figured IтАЩd at least give it a shot.

The last time I was in BBB was about 3 years ago and I somewhat enjoyed the cabaret-ish show at that time. The guys that were on stage last night seemed to be wither a bit weathered or very new to the sceneтАжas a matter of fact, it looked like a couple of the guys were scared to be there. One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.

At about 21:55 a slew older farangs started filling up the bar as the boys on stage stood there either swaying to the music or staring into oblivion waiting for their time to exit the stage. Around 22:10 the show begin with a poorly choreographed number which I will call тАЬBoyz Gone AwryтАЭ. Some of the guys were sexy but lacked adequate personality. Each subsequent performance seemed to get worse as the show progressed (and I use that term very loosely). There was a blanket/bed scene with two guys pretending to make out that almost put me into a coma. There was an erotic shower scene between two very muscular guys which helped justifying my sticking around until the very end. In my humble opinion, this sad attempt at an erotic shows seemed anything butтАж

Although there was no cover charge, I assume that the price of the show was included in the three overpriced drinks I consumed during my visit. To be fair, I would have stuck around for the midnight show but I decided IтАЩd been tortured enough for one evening.

Patexpat
March 16th, 2011, 15:15
I love the new collective ... a SLEW of falangs! I think it works!

sydneyboy
March 16th, 2011, 16:54
I was in Pattaya in January (peak season) last year and as I have written a number of times Boyz Town in general and Boyz Boyz Boyz bar in particular was as dead as 1PR4BKK describes.

neoncrusade
March 16th, 2011, 18:04
BBB hasn't been the same since they took out the centre stage (not that it was much of a stage) and replaced it with seats. Before the change it would be wall to wall guys either on stage or sitting around. Now it's just half a dozen or so at any one time on the new stage and few customers. The change was obviously made to benefit the show performers. I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.

anonone
March 16th, 2011, 18:19
Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya
One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.

I know exactly who you are talking about. My friend and I spent some time trying to figure out real or not (from a distance). And your description is very accurate...almost comical.

Also agree on the overall review of BBBz. Perhaps a worthwhile visit if you are into beefy / older guys ( which I am not) , but the show is certainly a pass. Copa, across the street, was a better show and much more fun overall. I have heard Happy Place has a new show, which I am looking forward to checking out in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the review. Let us know any other hit/misses you encounter.

March 16th, 2011, 19:02
BBB hasn't been the same since they took out the centre stage (not that it was much of a stage) and replaced it with seats. Before the change it would be wall to wall guys either on stage or sitting around. Now it's just half a dozen or so at any one time on the new stage and few customers. The change was obviously made to benefit the show performers. I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

March 16th, 2011, 19:33
it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.

After all that has been alleged/discovered about those two in the past few years by various investigative reporters and other honest people, WHY would anyone but a lapdog or ring kisser want to put one single solitary baht into thier pockets? Beyond me.
Sure I did before, but I woke up!

So Long Fairwell Avidasen Goodbye
I fleetly flee, I fly. The sun has gone to bed and so must I. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

March 16th, 2011, 20:12

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

malicious pleasure, Kevin?
Can't blame you. :bis:

thrillbill
March 16th, 2011, 21:19
I remember 6 years ago when I first moved to Pattaya, BBBz would be packed for their midnight show (same- same back then); after the "Tiffany mini-show", the local Thai young men (you prefer to call them "boys") would hang around and it would turn into a dance club for about an hour. BBBz being a hang out for the local Thais has faded away (maybe because of NAB- but that isn't a good setup to meet people in my opinion). The g0-g0 boys at BBB back then were mostly in good shape - the more manly type, not the skinny fem type. Now, the older ones on stage look out of shape and now BBB has a few of the young fem types. There are plenty of go-go bars with the young skinny types, I wish it kept to its old tradition of having some HOT muscular guys like they had back...4...5..6 years ago. (maybe they are hard to find in Pattaya)

March 17th, 2011, 06:05
Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya
One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.

Hi

He's probably loaded it up with silicon,popular pastime with a lot of them over there.

March 17th, 2011, 06:07

Hi,

They could be running the business down and into the ground to buy it back on the cheap!! :dontknow: :dontknow:

They wouldn't do that,would they??? :evil4: :evil4:

March 17th, 2011, 06:54
Heaven forbid!!
:dontknow:

colmx
March 17th, 2011, 08:13
Sorry for dragging this topic slightly askew...

When i first started to visit Pattaya 10 years ago... BBB was the place to go it was mobbed every night and was the best place to meet beach boys, bkk boys, Pattay boys(after 1AM), holiday makers and non-commercial boys in pattaya

At that time LCR was practically the only "after hours" option for gay people...
Around the same time x-zyte and the original Hollywood were also drawing a lot of the gay crowd (until 4aM)

LCR on the other hand stayed open 24/7 and i remember spending many nights there until 8-9AM until Ian McKnight arrived to work and advised us to go home (Kquill may remember those times... but probably not remember me!)

First alternate that i found was a disco near the maket on soi buakhao/Pattaya Tai... which was (in my memory) the first place in Pattay to find non-commercial boys.... I was reminded of the name of this place by Louis from Lucky 777 recetly... but it escapes me... Everybody there drank "buckets" of Heineken or Sangsom.. i think it may have been quite near: http://www.sanya-apartments.com/site/ (as recommended by CdnMatt and others here)

After that a slew of places in Soi Day night appeeared (Butterfly, sundance Karaoke etc)
Following on from that T&T in its first carnation appeared (as a karaoke bar same place but different style)

Maya near walking street/marine Disco was the first "real" gay disco
Followed by:
X-ray 1
Dude
X-Ray 2
Dave
NAB
Scan
Sure theres been some other too but NAB and Dave seem to have survived the last few years

On the other hand the old hollywood is gone and x-zyte will soon go too :-(

Amazingly T&T seems to still be going strong... i make it there the odd time on my hols (especially when martin911 is there to "force" me to attend!)
In my opinion T&T is teh best place for some late night cruising... for those that like to sleep peculiar hours!

1PR4BKK
March 17th, 2011, 13:14
Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya

Hi

He's probably loaded it up with silicon,popular pastime with a lot of them over there.

I kind of figured it may have been stuffed with something...even a mobile. I've heard of the silicone penis treatment but that sounds a bit painful and scary.

March 17th, 2011, 13:34
After that a slew of places in Soi Day night appeeared (Butterfly, sundance Karaoke etc)
Following on from that T&T in its first carnation appeared (as a karaoke bar same place but different style)

Followed by:
X-ray 1
Dude
X-Ray 2
Dave
NAB
Scan
Sure theres been some other too but NAB and Dave seem to have survived the last few years

Amazingly T&T seems to still be going strong... i make it there the odd time on my hols (especially when martin911 is there to "force" me to attend!)
In my opinion T&T is teh best place for some late night cruising... for those that like to sleep peculiar hours!

Can you give directions to T&T?
In the past I have found all the other late night places you mention but T&T is a new name to me.

blueboy
March 17th, 2011, 17:43

Never mind the boy with the silicon dick on the boy, but neoncrusade dare to say ''the old guy'' which refers to Madame Jim. Someone told me his real age was 59, so still young for Pattaya.

March 17th, 2011, 17:45

Never mind the boy with the silicon dick on the boy, but neoncrusade dare to say ''the old guy'' which refers to Madame Jim. Someone told me his real age was 59, so still young for Pattaya.

Yeah,

but you know women are notorious for lying about their age! :evil4:

Beachlover
March 17th, 2011, 18:52
I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.
That is one ugly woman...

After all that has been alleged/discovered about those two in the past few years by various investigative reporters and other honest people, WHY would anyone but a lapdog or ring kisser want to put one single solitary baht into thier pockets? Beyond me.
Otherwise you might not have woken up, literally! Totally agree...

They could be running the business down and into the ground to buy it back on the cheap!! :dontknow: :dontknow:
Who owns Boyz Boyz Boyz now? Did they leave the ugly two to manage it? Do they still own Ambience Hotel?

martin911
March 17th, 2011, 19:04

When i first started to visit Pattaya 10 years ago... BBB was the place to go it was mobbed every night and was the best place to meet beach boys, bkk boys, Pattay boys(after 1AM), holiday makers and non-commercial boys in pattaya

At that time LCR was practically the only "after hours" option for gay people...
Around the same time x-zyte and the original Hollywood were also drawing a lot of the gay crowd (until 4aM)

LCR on the other hand stayed open 24/7 and i remember spending many nights there until 8-9AM until Ian McKnight arrived to work and advised us to go home (Kquill may remember those times... but probably not remember me!)

First alternate that i found was a disco near the maket on soi buakhao/Pattaya Tai... which was (in my memory) the first place in Pattay to find non-commercial boys.... I was reminded of the name of this place by Louis from Lucky 777 recetly... but it escapes me... Everybody there drank "buckets" of Heineken or Sangsom.. i think it may have been quite near: http://www.sanya-apartments.com/site/ (as recommended by CdnMatt and others here)

Followed by:
X-ray 1
Dude
X-Ray 2
Dave
NAB
Scan

HaHa -"force you " thats a good one !! if memory serves me correctly you went there 8 out of 10 nights after the first night i "forced " you to go lol
And managed to find it many times on your last visit when i was not even in Pattaya !!!-- --on another note note you were right about Mikey --back last sat !!

colmx
March 17th, 2011, 21:26
Can you give directions to T&T?
In the past I have found all the other late night places you mention but T&T is a new name to me.

Hi Roger
T&T is on Soi 18 in South Pattaya and a few doors down from Pius Place:

_aussie and others have given good instructions and pictures in this thread:
gay-thailand-f9/late-night-pattaya-venues-information-t20160-15.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/gay-thailand-f9/late-night-pattaya-venues-information-t20160-15.html)

Just remember it doesn't really get going there till 5 or 6 in the morning... be careful with the waiters (some of them are scam artists and presume you must be drunk and gullible) and be prepared for a shock when you walk out into the sunlight at 9am!

colmx
March 17th, 2011, 21:29
you were right about Mikey --back last sat !!

Haha i knew he would never last any time away from the bright lights of Pattaya!
Once they didscover the big city it is very hard for them to go back to living the country way of life!

newalaan
March 18th, 2011, 06:16
Have to agree with 1PR4BKK about the disappointment of the BzBzBz show. I did mention it in another thread, it was the midnight show we attended and did so only because friends were in town who had never taken in the bar shows and just wanted to see a couple of them. For me it was 30 mins? 45 mins? of sheer boredom. I just don't get the lip sync at all, never have, in Rachada Soi 8 and Maya before, the katoeys used to sing live to backing tracks so they have to have a great voice as well as great looks, but just standing on stage all tarted up and miming (sometimes very poorly) is a nothing for me.

They could be running the business down and into the ground to buy it back on the cheap!!Well first they'll need to discourage a large amount of customers, because the strange thing to me is the fact that the place was jam packed, we were squeezed in at the back, and even after the place seemed full there were still potential customers looking in to try find a place. The group of 2 farang and 2 Thai in front of us absolutely loved the whole show, especially the old musical/show numbers from way-back-when that i scarcely knew, the two farangs sang along, whooped at every opportunity, clapped enthusiastically with a few 'bravo's' thrown in and certainly all the Asians in the audience mostly Thai but korean/japanese types as well seemed also to enjoy themselves. God knows why, it was awful.

The drinks were overpriced and spirits with mixers were weak to the taste. For me it was a complete waste of time and money and won't be repeated no matter which friends just arrived in town beg me to go.

And following down Colmx's off topic road.......

First alternate that i found was a disco near the maket on soi buakhao/Pattaya Tai... which was (in my memory) the first place in Pattay to find non-commercial boysColmx could it be '7th Hole'? in the first 3-4 years of vsiting Pattaya from 2000, this was a place we used to go for after hours fun. It could be a bit of a dive at times and sometimes they opened an upper floor as well as ground floor.I always used to go with Thai friends, often waiters, bar managers or mamasans after they finished work and although we didn't go there specifically go to hook up, I always landed up finding some great gay guys here for the night.

There is alot of negativitey surrounding the role of mamsans in agogo bars, and in general i dont really care for them, BUT if you do get to know a couple of the genuine and good ones, taking a mamsan from an agogo to an after hours venue attracts tons of gay boys to your table, both those who work in the bars and others who are non-commercial gay boys but party with their working friends. You would be amazed at just how popular and how much respect these mamasans command within their own industry and the circle of young gay Thais. I used to do this quite alot when i first came to Pattaya and it introduced me to a wide range of available boys and some good friends who i still know to this day.

As Colmx points out there have always been plenty of choice for after hours hook-up venues over the years, Maya was one of the first and there were many nights of great fun there, same with Xray 1 and Dude. But the most 'action', hooking up and fun were at the soi day/night 1 karaokes and small 'clubs' especially World Boys Karaoke which also had a couple of other name changes, as well as Teerak karaoke and Sundance Karaoke and Club...Joy the long haired katoey who 'managed' some of these joints with 'Nat' always managed to attract some really cute and handsome waiters and staff who were up for anything. In any of these 'Karaokes' on the upper floors you could get away with just about anything as there was always a flight of stairs and at least 3 doors and a few doormen between what went on upstairs and being able to get past the front door.

Amazingly T&T seems to still be going strong... Even on my last trip I still didn't manage to get to T&T, but I'll really make an effort to get there on my next trip in a couple of months. Quite a few boys said if i wanted to meet up with them later just go to T&T.

Whats the set-up in T&T?, is it same as NAB/Xray etc.... with standing at tall tables and sets of whiskey/mixers/ice with waiter service or do guys here drink bottled beer and shots? Is it groups of Thais together or lone boys and farangs specifically looking for hook ups, NAB and Dave tend not to be aimed at hooking up, more just fun with friends over whiskey sets and hook ups on the side rather than the main attraction. How big is the place?

March 18th, 2011, 06:26
newalaan,

T and T is,or used to be on two levels with the Karaoke type downstairs and Disco upstairs.I absolutely loved the place,and on many many occasions was the only foreigner in there.

It's a very late night place full of Thais drinking and dancing till morning with a dirt car park outside where many of the overspill hang out. It's not very big and has great music,in my opinion.

It went through a lot of nonsense with theclosures in years gone by and I am happy to hear it survived. It is a tall table type place,and although you can easily get off in there,that is not what it is predominantly set up for.

Used to be a bit tricky to find when you had too many as its a bit hidden. Well worth a visit if you are into late night partying.

colmx
March 18th, 2011, 06:57
((Sorry to the OP for once again veering off topic - but i think this is still relevant as the demise of BBB/LCR has lead to the rise in alternative late night gay venues))

Hi NewAlaan
As per Kevins post T&T started out as a Karaoke, then morphed into a Karaoke/Disco and is now simply a late night disco

From a customer perspective it tends to get a lot of the Coyotes and staff from Nab/Dave and of course the people that had been at Nab/Dave earlier and are looking to party on.

It is quite small - 2 shop houses wide - so around the same size as Mic-my or Nice boys and has room for maybe only 20-25 tall tables.
The long haired toilet attendant from x-ray works there... is case you ever met him and miss his smiles and craziness!

I have always found it to be very cruisy as there are no pretensions in the place and everybody is just out to have a good time.... it is certainly far cruisier than Nab or Dave ever are!
Most people there order a bottle of 100 pipers - think it is 600B for the bottle, 4 mixers and a bucket of ice... or bring their leftover JW red from Nab/Dave...

As for the "7th Hole" - I can't remember the name of the place - but Louis from Lucky 777 reminded me of it on my last trip... he was the boss of my first Thai BF and we spent many nights there after x-Zyte.

Agree with what you say about going our with a mamasan... BF is quite friendly with "jojo" who is a well known Mamasan around the town and also Tam from Dream boys... having either of those guys at our table leads to an inevitable slew of boys coming up to give a Wai to them and Cheers with us... those hellos can quite quickly be changed into pick up possibilities!

3 weeks till my next trip :-)

Marsha-old
March 29th, 2011, 06:47
Went in BBB for the first time in 4 years. Nothing seems to be any different. The show is still awful and the gogo boys still think there something special.

Tell a lie there was a change, there was more plastic on someones face than what was there before. With the heat she will soon start to melt. :thebirdman:

March 29th, 2011, 06:55
Went in BBB for the first time in 4 years. Nothing seems to be any different. The show is still awful and the gogo boys still think there something special.

Tell a lie there was a change, there was more plastic on someones face than what was there before. With the heat she will soon start to melt. :thebirdman:

Hi,

Who could you possibly mean?????/ :dontknow: :dontknow:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: .............................. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

neddy3
March 29th, 2011, 07:50
I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.

And that in itself has been enough to keep me out of the place for several years.

Totally agree with justme and beachlover on this one.

Marsha-old
March 29th, 2011, 08:20
Yet the person who thinks he is Bob Geldof in a frock still manages to carry on. When will the Thai law, the Furlangs and anyone who has anything to do with him or his partner know there is only one agenda. There own.
The PGF is a cover up for his back handed going on. If you want to give to this good cause, give the money direct to heart 2000. All people do by attending his i am superstar, drag queen street parties is making him something he is not. A good person. He has his little group, who donate sums of money and he thinks, well that will get the atention of any wrong doings i may have planned or may have done in the past. :thebirdman:

March 29th, 2011, 08:39
Im not sure WHO exactly PGF helps. My ex boyfreind came down with HIV. I have had to PAY the doctor that PGF has for all the medication. The only thing free was the doctor visits. He has no money and was told that there were programs here in Thailand that he could "apply for" to get his medication paid for. I thought all this money I and others contribute was to get these people FREE medicine!! Sorry, I dont mean to bad mouth a good cause IF it is a good cause but yesterday I had to shell out 5,000 baht for 2 months of medicine to the doctor that the PGF gives the money to or supposedly gives him. And I dont want to say anything wrong with PGF. If they give it to him, for free drugs to HIV patients, then I would like to know why am I paying for it?

March 29th, 2011, 15:19
After all that has been alleged/discovered about those two in the past few years by various investigative reporters and other honest people, WHY would anyone but a lapdog or ring kisser want to put one single solitary baht into thier pockets? Beyond me.....

Is this not a little hypocritical Neal?

It isn't any more than a couple of months ago that you told me that one of the above was a personal friend whom you often had dinner with - yet you now cite events and allegations of many many years ago - and of which you must have known all through the time you were friends and consuming dinners together.

Shome mishtake shurely?

:occasion9:

PS - Half a dozen PMs on this not required thanks.

March 29th, 2011, 16:34
After all that has been alleged/discovered about those two in the past few years by various investigative reporters and other honest people, WHY would anyone but a lapdog or ring kisser want to put one single solitary baht into thier pockets? Beyond me.....

Is this not a little hypocritical Neal?

It isn't any more than a couple of months ago that you told me that one of the above was a personal friend whom you often had dinner with - yet you now cite events and allegations of many many years ago - and of which you must have known all through the time you were friends and consuming dinners together.

Shome mishtake shurely?

PS - Half a dozen PMs on this not required thanks.

Why no surely my dear Scottish. While I have heard rumours, I have listened in the past to what they have kept volunteering to me was "thier side of the story". Listening to them for so many years, I believed them and thought somehow the rumour mill was spreading exhaggerations.
After recieving gobs and gobs of links and articles from Kevin Quill, I changed my mind.
That is Scottish, if you allow me to.

March 29th, 2011, 16:51
..While I have heard rumours... I thought somehow the rumour mill was spreading exhaggerations...
After recieving ...links and articles... I changed my mind...

You heard "Rumours"?

I see

Judgement not your strong point then?

Are the intimate dinners cancelled then? Or are they still going on?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Beachlover
March 29th, 2011, 20:28
Went in BBB for the first time in 4 years... there was more plastic on someones face than what was there before.
It's worth saying again... Jim Lumsden is one ugly woman!

Marsha-old
March 29th, 2011, 20:32
Not one to say anything bad about Justme as i am a fan of you and your bar.
But you once said not just to me but many people that you did not like Kquil and you hated the way he spoke to the staff.You had no respect for him.
Yet you seem to become best of buddies over the internet.
I agree on everythig in this section about BBB, but make your mind up on what side of the fence you are playing on.

March 29th, 2011, 20:43
..make your mind up on what side of the fence you are playing on.

She is straddling it.

March 29th, 2011, 20:53
No my dears, I think you are all a little miguided.
No Scottish, there will be no more dinners and has not been since I moved out and disassociated myself with them. One has come into my bar a few times but that is all.
Yes, to the other poster, I did say that I disliked KQuill for the way he spoke to some staff in my presence many many years ago. And on THIS forum, I did respond to one of his posts badly as I had a dislike for what I saw. In the intrim, Kquill and I opened up dialogue and started talking. I explained what I harboured against him with respect to what I saw. He responded and explained it all to me. He went further to provide me with links, emails, papers, everything that I need to view. So I have changed my mind about the two as well as KQuill. He and I talk on a freindly basis almost daily, so there is NO straddling crap.
Thank you for all for being so concerned.
:love4:

March 29th, 2011, 20:57
At this rate of mind-changing - Unkie will be proposing marriage to me next week

:bis:

March 29th, 2011, 21:10
I already did my Alzheimers freind but you said no, you bitch!

PS On this subject I did one time. I am a queen, I am allowed to be a little dizzy and change my mind!

March 29th, 2011, 21:16
I already did my Alzheimers freind but you said no, you bitch!

Alas! The thought of us in (a very large) bed rubbing each other's clittys was too much to contemplate darling.

frequentflier
March 30th, 2011, 00:12
This venue could be great,as It once was.I cant understand why boys are allowed to have their mobile phones on them when they are on stage.This shows a total lack of interest.Also the age of the boys or should I say men is off putting..I have not seen this place doing any business recently,its a shame.

March 30th, 2011, 00:53
Because they dont have strong lockers and the boys are ripping each other off. We have lockers, unique keys and a camera on the lockers. they are very safe and the boys have no trouble leaving thier shit in them. also many carry thier cell phones so if thier tricks call them, they can leave to go meet them.

stevehadders
March 30th, 2011, 15:41
Classic case of "resting on your laurels"- they were when I first visited 12 years ago the place to be - packed every night. It is true that visitor numbers are well down in the area, but they still dont get their share - and i am convined its because they havent renewed shows (or made them interesting) and the guys havent been renewed either - I am going on what everyone tells me. I haven't visited for several years out of principle - they won't get a dime from me after the KQ stitch. Even their most loyal of supporters must ask themselves questions - there has been one incident too many IMHO

March 30th, 2011, 23:10
Went in BBB for the first time in 4 years... there was more plastic on someones face than what was there before.

Beachy,

You've gone to the top of my great guys list!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

March 30th, 2011, 23:12

Beachy,

You've gone to the top of my great guys list!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

And mine :sign5:

March 31st, 2011, 02:49
BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Despite her 29th procedure at the plastic surgery clinic not going entirely to plan, a well-known Boyztown "artiste" decides to nip over to the 7/11 for fags.

[attachment=0:2hytyfqk]sgt.jpg[/attachment:2hytyfqk]

March 31st, 2011, 04:07

Despite her 29th procedure at the plastic surgery clinic not going entirely to plan, a well-known Boyztown "artiste" decides to nip over to the 7/11 for fags.

[attachment=0:2mgohpm0]sgt.jpg[/attachment:2mgohpm0]

I was a bit down in the dumps till I saw this!! lol. The monkey has the edge in the looks department though! :evil4:

Marsha-old
March 31st, 2011, 04:27
BBB will be holding a Birthday Party for Madame Jim to celebrate the right side of his face being 34 years old on Saturday. All welcome.
Will be having a grand buffet in one of the rooms.

Marsha-old
March 31st, 2011, 04:29
Sorry, the birthday party is still on, but there will be no buffet.

Uncle Buck checked out. :sign5:

March 31st, 2011, 04:30
BBB will be holding a Birthday Party for Madame Jim to celebrate the right side of his face being 34 years old on Saturday. All welcome.
Will be having a grand buffet in one of the rooms.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

And the left being 60? ....... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

If buckie checked out,never mind,He'll soon find another mug,sorry customer!.. :evil4:

March 31st, 2011, 04:40
Sorry, the birthday party is still on, but there will be no buffet.

Uncle Buck checked out. :sign5:

What you mean not even a finger buffet?

March 31st, 2011, 05:06

I was wondering who was going to post that old chestnut - turns out it was the old chestnut herself.
Christ on a crutch - if this is what you find funny you really need to get out more.

Beachlover
March 31st, 2011, 11:01
Beachy,

You've gone to the top of my great guys list!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
For the record, I've never met Lumsden... just going by these dazzling photos Drummond posted of it:
http://www.andrew-drummond.com/tag/james-lumsden/

[b]Despite her 29th procedure at the plastic surgery clinic not going entirely to plan, a well-known Boyztown "artiste" decides to nip over to the 7/11 for fags.
Scottish, that monkey is cuter and better looking than JL! What are you trying to pull here? :occasion9:

BBB will be holding a Birthday Party for Madame Jim to celebrate the right side of his face being 34 years old on Saturday.
ROFL

March 31st, 2011, 15:10

I was wondering who was going to post that old chestnut - turns out it was the old chestnut herself.
Christ on a crutch - if this is what you find funny you really need to get out more.

Hey, Once - how about some shining examples of YOUR rapier-like wit and sophisticated patter?

Off-hand I just can think of any, and therefore await some enlightenment.

I have in fact donned sunglasses - lest I am dazzled by your prowess in the humour stakes.

March 31st, 2011, 15:21
Hey, Once - how about some shining examples of YOUR rapier-like wit and sophisticated patter?
I have in fact donned sunglasses - lest I am dazzled by your prowess in the humour stakes.

Be careful of what you wish for Scotty, have you ever seen a hyaena smiling or laughing?

http://c1.ecolocalizer.com/files/1318/files/2009/10/hyena-big-smile.jpg

thonglor55
March 31st, 2011, 16:06
Be careful of what you wish for Scotty, have you ever seen a hyaena smiling or laughing?
http://c1.ecolocalizer.com/files/1318/files/2009/10/hyena-big-smile.jpgI'm not sure how you came by that likeness of me, combat, but it bears out my current motto which is, as you may recall, old age and low cunning beats youth and ability every time.

March 31st, 2011, 16:43
I'm not sure how you came by that likeness of me, combat, but it bears out my current motto which is, as you may recall, old age and low cunning beats youth and ability every time.

Each to their own..

March 31st, 2011, 19:42

I try to hold back so as not to show your good self up, as I know you like to think you are the boards resident wit.
What is interesting is that the Scots have a reputation for being quick witted and great comedians and I have certainly found that to be the case with the many Scots I have met over the years.
You are clearly the exception that proves the rule.

But at least you try, unlike combat, who is apparently the most sour person currently waking the planet.

thrillbill
March 31st, 2011, 19:57
Why do members on this post have to be so cruel? I don't know the former owner of the Amor restaurant or Jim of BBBz, but there are some nasty people out there that should follow the Thai way of just accepting how people are and not be so critical. I thought the gay community accepted all styles of individuals. Maybe some gays out there are just down on their life and have to spread it to others..???

March 31st, 2011, 20:02
Why do members on this post have to be so cruel? I don't know the former owner of the Amor restaurant or Jim of BBBz, but there are some nasty people out there that should follow the Thai way of just accepting how people are and not be so critical. I thought the gay community accepted all styles of individuals. Maybe some gays out there are just down on their life and have to spread it to others..???

Perhaps KQ would give you an answer to that one, but there again he doesn't have to as some of us already know what the reasons are!

March 31st, 2011, 20:56

ARE YOU MAD??????

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

March 31st, 2011, 21:10
The Scots have a reputation for being quick witted and great comedians
HEY HEY HEY!!! What about old glue and stitch face???
:sign5:

March 31st, 2011, 22:50
I would LOVE to see this Porn film she allegedly starred in.

Morbid curiosity I guess - either that or incredulity

March 31st, 2011, 23:50
I would LOVE to see this Porn film she allegedly starred in. Morbid curiosity I guess - either that or incredulity :occasion9:

Did they make horror porn movies way back then Scotty?

April 1st, 2011, 00:43
I would LOVE to see this Porn film she allegedly starred in. Morbid curiosity I guess - either that or incredulity :occasion9:

Did they make horror porn movies way back then Scotty?

<Cough> How would I know?

I'm just a spring chicken.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Marsha-old
April 1st, 2011, 02:29
The movie is sold on most movie outlets. Its called The Elephant Man. She gave a good performance.

April 1st, 2011, 02:46
The movie is sold on most movie outlets. Its called The Elephant Man. She gave a good performance.

:sign5: :sign5:

Beachlover
April 1st, 2011, 08:54
I don't know the former owner of the Amor restaurant or Jim of BBBz
Read this: http://www.andrew-drummond.com/tag/james-lumsden/