View Full Version : Pattaya bashing

thonglor55
March 9th, 2011, 08:56
On behalf of all our worthy Pattaya residents I must say that I resemble the Pattaya-bashing that's going on in some threads. Here, for example, is our very own Posting Freak Selflover:
Surfcrest, your own actions prove youтАЩre an extremely dishonest and unethical individual. I hate to say this but your own behaviour actually supports my opinion of Pattaya ...and then the reported comments of some rent boys:
Last Sunday evening I bumped into a few guys in Babylon that I know as freelancers in Pattaya. They were telling me ... that the farangs who live in Pattaya were a bunch of clapped-out cheapskates.There are some wonderful Board members who live in Pattaya. There's combat who is researching the novels of Wordsworth. There's thrillbill who teaches English illiteracy. Then there's combat. Mind you, Bill apparently goes to Bangkok for his thrills but that is a mere detail. Did I mention combat? Gone Fisting seems to have gone walkabout and there's that dreadful little man from Chicago who spent many years closeted among the terrorists in the Middle East and is a friend of Smiles'. There's combat, of course. George has returned to Blighty. And let's not forget combat.

March 9th, 2011, 13:33
Did I mention combat? Gone Fisting seems to have gone walkabout and there's that dreadful little man from Chicago who spent many years closeted among the terrorists in the Middle East and is a friend of Smiles'. There's combat, of course. George has returned to Blighty. And let's not forget combat(quote)thonglor55

Just curious why this Budding obsession with combat?

thonglor55
March 9th, 2011, 13:37
Just curious why this Budding obsession with combat?Buddhing, shurely?

cdnmatt
March 9th, 2011, 14:02
thonglor55, can I get some cliff notes on your incoherent ramblings? Not sure what you were even going on about.

March 9th, 2011, 14:11
thonglor55, can I get some cliff notes on your incoherent ramblings? Not sure what you were even going on about.

I'm afraid he doesn't either Matt, poor thing!

thonglor55
March 9th, 2011, 14:57
thonglor55, can I get some cliff notes on your incoherent ramblings? Not sure what you were even going on about.I guess that's the price you pay for living in the sticks Matt.

March 9th, 2011, 15:40
OK, so Pattaya is also known as "The Extreme City". It is full of ladyboys, transexuals, and gogo boys who enjoy making thier living charging for sex.
Pattaya also boasts a nice beach, parasailing, boating, gardens, temples, and so much more.

Many years ago, older people found Pattaya an exciting place and one in which they wanted to settle down and retire.
The economy dealt a serious blow to many of these people. Retirement funds, 401k's and investments started to shrink and leave people with a little more than nothing. Maybe this is why so many people around the world have become bitter, and not just here in Pattaya. My freind is desperately trying to sell his house and lives on an income of about 2,500 baht and has to always tap into his retirement fund.

Sure, tourisism is down and therefore the crowds that were once in Sunee plaza, Jomtien Complex as well as Boys Town are down. This is what the economy has done as well as internal disagreements between red shirts and yellow shirts but one day, it will return.

There are a great deal of visitors still in Pattaya and they come from all walks of life. They have heard of and enjoy and want to enjoy The Extreme City.
There are a great many good residents here and Pattaya is still a wonderful place to experience.
:love4:

donald1
March 9th, 2011, 16:07
Resemble - Have qualities or features, esp. those of appearance, in common with (someone or something); look or seem like

Resent - To feel indignantly aggrieved at.

I spent 7 years teaching English Literacy at an ESL School in Taiwan and loved it. I had no idea one could Teach English Illiteracy in Thailand and get paid for it. No wonder the boys never understand me when I say no pain during a massage. Shit....my bad.

Gone Fishing - Someone who is not very aware of what is happening around them. Literally on an outing to catch fish.

Gone Fisting - Too Much Information :pottytrain2:

Pattaya may have downgraded in the past 10 years but it is still 100% better for a get-away than most other vacation spots. I will continue at least another 16 years.

I'm just sayin'

March 9th, 2011, 16:18
Donals, sweetie - the first 3 lines of your post betray a lack of humour.

Apart from that you are spot on.

I would FAR RATHER spend time in Pattaya than BKK - but that's just a personal opinion.

:occasion9:

cdnmatt
March 9th, 2011, 16:57
thonglor55, can I get some cliff notes on your incoherent ramblings? Not sure what you were even going on about.I guess that's the price you pay for living in the sticks Matt.

Yes, up here in the sticks. Did ya hear, we don't even have cell phones up here yet, eh? Here's how we communicate:

http://threethirtypm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/signals1.jpg

Thing is, everyone understands what I write, but you just incoherently rambled about... I don't even know. All I got out of it was you "resemble" the Pattaya bashers, and you're really hoping combat gives you a blow job. That's about it though.

March 9th, 2011, 17:43
All I got out of it was you "resemble" the Pattaya bashers, and you're really hoping combat gives you a blow job. That's about it though.

It's difficult to blow a cunt Matt... :sign5:

March 9th, 2011, 17:48
It's difficult to blow a cunt Matt...

I'm disturbed that you would know this.

:occasion9:

March 9th, 2011, 17:53
I'm disturbed that you would know this. :occasion9:

Misspent youth Scotty. :tongue3:

anonone
March 9th, 2011, 18:36
OK, so Pattaya is also known as "The Extreme City". It is full of ladyboys, transexuals, and gogo boys who enjoy making thier living charging for sex.
Pattaya also boasts a nice beach, parasailing, boating, gardens, temples, and so much more.

Sure, tourisism is down and therefore the crowds that were once in Sunee plaza, Jomtien Complex as well as Boys Town are down. This is what the economy has done as well as internal disagreements between red shirts and yellow shirts but one day, it will return.

There are a great deal of visitors still in Pattaya and they come from all walks of life. They have heard of and enjoy and want to enjoy The Extreme City.
There are a great many good residents here and Pattaya is still a wonderful place to experience.
:love4:

I cannot comment on the comparisons from former years. I just recently discovered the joys of Pattaya/Thailand, so no idea how things have changed.

I can say emphatically that from my 4 visits so far, Pattaya is as close to a perfect vacation spot as I have come across. Very good value for lodging, food, drinks, entertainment. Beautiful landscapes and beautiful people. Very good medical facilities in case needed. Relaxing beaches where you are waited on, rubbed on, and taken care of. A diverse population with interesting people to meet. And of course, the young Thai men with their incredible good looks, happy personality, and ease of approach. I have always been attracted to Asian men, and this place is simply paradise to me.

While it is interesting to hear the various comments and complaints, I just can't get out of my head how fortunate there is a place like Pattaya for me to escape to for a bit....and a bit of kicking myself for not finding it earlier.

I am sure it is a different experience to live as opposed to visit, and that is a comparison I am trying to figure out for my long-term future.

Beachlover
March 9th, 2011, 19:29
All you need to know is he's an bitter, grumpy old nothing...

All I got out of it was you "resemble" the Pattaya bashers, and you're really hoping combat gives you a blow job. That's about it though.
It's difficult to blow a cunt Matt... :sign5:
Nice one!

OK, so Pattaya is also known as "The Extreme City"...
That's a good word for Pattaya. It has its upsides and downsides.

thonglor55
March 10th, 2011, 02:28
All you need to know is he's an bitter, grumpy old nothing... Our resident cyber-bully, name-calling again.

March 10th, 2011, 08:26
My guess is that the poster was teasing a number of people and I am sure will be very happy at the remarks his post has got.What a troll!

thonglor55
March 10th, 2011, 12:47
In response to your reference to the Urban Dictionary, icon513, may I refer you to the entry for "prat (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prat)" which sums up our Forum three stooges (Beachlover, combat, cdnmatt) perfectly. However I'm sure that most Forum members saw the humor immediately and were quietly amused as a thread supposedly about Pattaya-bashing turned into one of thonglor55-bashing by the usual suspects. "If your readers see where you're going with your joke, it won't be as funny, but if they don't see what's coming, you can probably sift through their wallet before the paramedics arrive." (The Uncyclopedia). And you are perhaps familiar with the aphorism "Old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time".

Oh, and meeja, thanks for pointing out that www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/posting-guidelines-and-discussion-f11/using-facebook-contol-trolls-t20805.html]Mark (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fU0VJ3ZPzQ4J:[url) Suckerberger disapproves of Beachlover[/url], it made my day.

March 10th, 2011, 15:35
In response to your reference to the Urban Dictionary, icon513, may I refer you to the entry for "prat" which sums up our Forum three stooges (Beachlover, combat, cdnmatt) perfectly.(quote)thonglor55

I agree that Beach has nothing to add only does unnecessary commentary on others posts, combat does bring new things to the table, and I enjoy news from the hinterlands via cdnmatt. One cannot use the same brush to paint them all!