PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Memories

tony279760-old
February 28th, 2011, 19:27
Some random pictures that bring back happy memories of my trips to Thailand. Enjoy!

[youtube:kw618vwu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9a7FAc6qEs[/youtube:kw618vwu]

bao-bao
February 28th, 2011, 21:04
Thanks, Tony! I did enjoy most of it - although most times I'd cross the street to avoid seeing an older farang in drag :rolling:

Seriously, though - you did capture some spontaneous images of everyday life and people there, and that's usually what catches my attention, too.

Can't complain about the han-sahm faces, either! :hello1:

It's interesting how photos can bring back memories associated with them, isn't it? I'm reminded every time the pages load here since I think all but one of the banner photos behind the SGT logo are cropped versions of shots I've taken and allowed elephantspike to crop a bit and use when the board was re-designed a year ago January.

Nicely done - please continue to share! I'd vote for more places you've visited outside the city.

CoffeeBreak
February 28th, 2011, 21:11
nice post and pictures: well done and thank you.

Thor69
March 1st, 2011, 05:28
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the video! :glasses7:

paperboy
March 1st, 2011, 07:14
thankyou

Smiles
March 1st, 2011, 07:43
Nice idea Tony, putting stills on YouTube. I'd never given that technique a thought.
Thanks for taking the time to put it together, and posting it on the Board. Very enjoyable.

Dodger
March 1st, 2011, 16:12
Thanks Tony,

Great pics!

That pic of the ocean sunset really warms the soul as I sit here in Chicago freezing my ass off that. That pic of the boy wearing the Chicago Bulls sweatshirt also warmed my soul...what a doll!

Thanks again

jolyjacktar
March 1st, 2011, 19:19
Nice one Tony, a few faces from my past hols too. Well done.

March 1st, 2011, 20:45
Nicely put together Tony...