PDA

View Full Version : How can you have fun with 4 hands massage ?

February 27th, 2011, 16:45
Just wondering how the sex part with the boys work ? Is it like doing a sandwich ?

stevehadders
February 27th, 2011, 16:49
with or without mayo?

pong
February 28th, 2011, 09:04
assuming you mean it a bit serious and are not just trying to be funny:
it is as thai boys. Different all the time and you never know what to expect. Even when they may ask you ''what U like'' it may be better to have them do it what they think fits the time and person.
But if you want a couple to do things you have in mind, it is recommended to explain your whises first and have a bar or club with a knowledgeable captain/receptionist (aka mamasan). Chech massage-place listings on sites like gaymassagegay or thaimassageboy and see if their pricelists ofer it-they should be used to it then.

thonglor55
February 28th, 2011, 10:29
It might be fun but then again it might not - and for the same reason many boys won't threesome with a work colleague from the same bar - "cannot - he my friend". They'll touch you and get up to quite a lot with you but not with each other. No sandwiching likely. As for the poster who made a comment about my knowledge of Inter Moustache bar on Sukhumvit - I have no interest in moustaches and I can be more often found in Saphan Kwai bars. If your Thai is limited or non-existent don't bother with them either.

February 28th, 2011, 11:10
I have experienced many a threesome, and even foursome. You have to just try to go with the flow and try to make sure they are no abber mouthes as it certainly detracts from the fun and excitement. I find that you need to explain before you start and usually during the fun. After the first time, if you select boys again, pick a few you had a good time with and they will coach the others in what to do and what not to do. Have fun! :alc:

quiet1
February 28th, 2011, 16:01
... and try to make sure they are no abber mouthes...
That's a new one for me: "abber mouthes"?

Dodger
February 28th, 2011, 17:24
I don't know if it's the best approach to want a threesome (an orgy) when getting a 4 hands massage. For me anyway, a 4 hands massage is something I treat myself to once in a while when I'm in the mood to just lay back (or foreward - which ever way the winds blowing) and have all the focus on ME. I always select two fem type boys to provide the service. This suits my overall preference in boys to begin with and results in the type of sensual; massage I desire as well.

I alway respond with..."up to you" when asked what type of massage I want. They instinctively know what I'm looking for and know the door is open for bigger tips if their hands (and other orifices) do their majic. After an hour of having 4 well-oiled hands touching every inch of my body - and them taking turns smoking me - I usually end up being VERY SATISFIED. Half the fun for me is resisting the impulse to touch, or for that fact even look sometimes.

Threesomes are great as well, although I usually do this back at the condo with a fem boy and str8 boy for the best action. I find the fem boy I like first and then visit a few gogo bars and let him select our thirdsome. In this arrangement I'm interested more in the voyouristic pleasures. If I want to play more of a role of as a participant rather than the audience I either select two fem boys and take turns mounting them both - or two gay boy boys where I usually end up smoking the one with the larger cock while the one with the less threatening cock rides me like a poney...555.

The important thing for me is selecting the boys with the right sexual composition to begin with - and never bring friends from the same bar into the mix.

It's all good!

February 28th, 2011, 17:38
I have experienced many a threesome, and even foursome...

Really?

You've given up on having them form a queue outside the bedroom door then?

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: