PDA

View Full Version : how much to pay to OFF a gogoboy???

mildsevenblue
February 23rd, 2011, 10:21
Ya!! Finally, I am waiting for my flight to Thailand, the dream land.

But it will be my first time to pattaya. Can anyone give me some ideas about following issues:

1. If I want to OFF a gogo boy in Pattaya, beside the payment to the bar, how much should I pay for that boy? how much to ask him stay overnight with me??

2. Which bars have bigger boys (I mean body, not the private part) or even beefy???

Thanks! you guys are great!!

francois
February 23rd, 2011, 12:26
The standard advice is 1000 TB for short time and 1500TB for overnight.

February 23rd, 2011, 14:17
You can go for 1,500 for the night and if he is good to you, you might pay 2,000. Up to you.
Different bars in Pattaya dont always have one type of boy. Some have varieties. My suggestion to you is, the first 2 nights you are here, circulate rather quickly and get to see as many bars as you can until you find a bar or style you like.

:alc:

anonone
February 23rd, 2011, 18:08
Good advice by both francois and justme.

As for "beefy" go go guys, I agree that not every bar has a "type" that they limit themselves to. I also would encourage a bit of a gogo bar "crawl" your first couple nights to get a feel for the various places.
I would also suggest one night for Boyztown and adjacent sois (streets) and one night for Sunee Plaza area. Jomtien Complex does not currently have any gogo bars, though some of the beer/host bars there are a lot of fun with some very attractive staff members.

With all that being said, for Pattaya I think Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boyztown probably had the most consistent "beefy" guys on stage, though they also tended to look older.

Have a great trip. Be sure to post again when you return letting us know how things went.

February 23rd, 2011, 19:54
The only thing with Boys Boys Boys is that while they may have many that are beefeier, they also have swollen heads and most think they can get 2,500 and 3,000 baght for a short time. I am probably sure it, like any where else is negotiable.

Jason1988
February 24th, 2011, 04:33
Most boys will be quite happy with 1000 Baht for a short time and for overnight 1500 Baht is very generous. If you tip more than that or don't negotiate down to those amounts you will be seen as someone that is very foolish and the Thais will lose respect for you. There are some that tip 2000, 3000 Baht and more, however those are very rare indeed. I caution you not to over tip as it gives the boys unrealistic expectations that every farang will do the same. One important thing is to treat each and every boy with respect as this will help to insure that you get the best possible experience. Don't forget to make your preferences known to the boy before you leave the bar, then he will know what to expect from you and what he is supposed to do for you and there will be no misunderstandings later in your bedroom.

On a final note, be careful not to fall in love with the boy as it will cost you more than money, it will cost you your heart!
:love4:

anonone
February 24th, 2011, 05:43
The only thing with Boys Boys Boys is that while they may have many that are beefeier, they also have swollen heads and most think they can get 2,500 and 3,000 baght for a short time. I am probably sure it, like any where else is negotiable.

I cannot speak to the expected tips at Boys Boys Boys as the "beefy" guys are not my thing, so I have not off'd anyone from there. I really popped in for their show and just noticed the beefy guys on stage prior to the show. Off topic, their show was OK, but Copa (across the street) was much better.

I can't imagine tipping 2,500 or 3,000 baht for anyone, but perhaps I just haven't met the right guy yet...? :tongue3:

dab69
February 24th, 2011, 05:52
bigger boys : Atom Bomb ~Pattayaland Soi 1 ?
more like 1200 bT short time would be nicer

LOOK AROUND and have fun looking
shopping is half the fun

Dani69
February 24th, 2011, 18:13
1000/1200 max for longtime and thats if he a good performer-- short time 700 /800 I think plenty-- some happy with 600-All up to you of course. :notworthy:

mildsevenblue
February 25th, 2011, 06:49
Hi all,

Thank you so much for your handy info.

I was with a PAID friend broswing around the whole Pattaya area, he did a nice job to show me the local life, instead of trying to make the best use of me...such as high-end resturant or asking me to buy things for him. Well, he did put some items in the basket while I was shopping....yes...I paid it all.

Then here comes the night life. First we went to Funny boy. boys on the stage are not bad.....but not my cup of tea. Then, A Bomb, it was really a bomb that cost me 300 baht in 5 min. We are the only 2 customers there with maybe 6 staff and only 5 boys on stage (per rotation). So we left within 5 mins. Finally we settled in BoysBoysBoys for the so-called show, they got a big crowd, considering the other two. The boys there have mucles or at least bigger body frames, just like what I have been told. But the show itself is painful to watch, couple boys dancing on the stage WITH a brife, not naked (I did not see a willy during the whole show). Those dancers can hardly catch up with the rhythm. Thanks God there are second cute boys there to nourish my eyes.

How about the show in X-boy? Any experience from you all?

One more thing, I saw it on a web saying that there is a bar in Pattaya where boys will come to your table and shoot his juice on the table for you. If that's real, which bar carries such interesting service???

Cheers!

arsenal
February 25th, 2011, 08:47
The show at X-Boys is excellent. Sensual and erotic. At least it was in December.

Dboy
February 25th, 2011, 23:50
On a final note, be careful not to fall in love with the boy as it will cost you more than money, it will cost you your heart!

Very good advice....but not so easy to follow.

Thor69
February 26th, 2011, 00:28
If you are visiting Pattaya there are many go go boys that work in the bars are on Gayromeo.com. If your afternoon doesn't include a jaunt to the beach or shopping you may want to "order in" for some fun and games. Should you decide to do this I would suggest meeting in a bar, restaurant or coffee shop so you can see what you would be getting and if he is as he represents himself online. If you both agree than the rest is up to you. Many visitors like this option, when the bars are closed and they want to fill some time with "other options." I'll also mention that you'll save some money as you won't be buying drinks and paying a bar fine. Sometimes the boys don't want money but if they do it is much less that the amount you'd be paying if you took him from the bar. Just be cautious, have your money and valuables locked up in your room safe. Be sure to check his ID card as he must be over 18. You can never be too careful.
:glasses7:

bao-bao
February 26th, 2011, 04:08
I'd suggest you try Krazy Dragon. Friendly guys, well-run bar; the owner's nice, too. The guys go from tabletop to tabletop to say hello to you. Drinks are reasonable (guest and boy drinks).

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z56/khunbaobao/W-KrazyDragonSuneePlazaPattaya-5.jpg

anonone
February 26th, 2011, 08:40
I'd suggest you try Krazy Dragon. Friendly guys, well-run bar; the owner's nice, too. The guys go from tabletop to tabletop to say hello to you. Drinks are reasonable (guest and boy drinks).

Another good suggestion. Krazy Dragon is usually my first stop when I get to town...(Important to maintain traditions, you know).

Very well run bar and a great mix of guys...some beefy, others not.

blueboy
February 26th, 2011, 09:57
For an older guys and I mean in their forties, Boyzboyz is the place to be. Otherwise, larger boys are found in A-Bomb as mentioned by previous posters and Happy Place in the same soi has a few very nice big lads. Funny boys may also be worth a try.
For Krazy dragon, last 3 times I have been in this month I was lucky to see boys dancing and very few customers. It always was quite good but seem to have gone right down lately.
All other bars are mainly staffed by pretty things.

February 26th, 2011, 10:41
usually I paid 1,500 Bahts for an overnight. But if the boy do an exceptional job, I tip them about 800-1000 Bahts more. But remember on top of the boy's tip, there is 500 Bahts bar fine. Good luck with your trip to Thailand and be safe.

a447
February 26th, 2011, 10:57
I saw it on a web saying that there is a bar in Pattaya where boys will come to your table and shoot his juice on the table for you

That used to happen in Holiday2 bar on Soi VC in Sunee Plaza. It was closed last time I was thre.
Is there another bar where the boys do that???
Let us know...PLEEEEEEEEEZE!

Thor69
February 28th, 2011, 04:20
I saw it on a web saying that there is a bar in Pattaya where boys will come to your table and shoot his juice on the table for you

That seems so disgusting to me!
Just think for a minute how gross and germ laden those cum bars must be from nightly j/o shows.
From what I've seen they just mop it up and that's about it. No washing down and sanitation of any sort.
For me, just seeing it once is quite enough. I really don't see the fascination with ejaculation and semen.
YUCK!

February 28th, 2011, 04:44
Don't pay any attention to anyone that goes all negative on you. Pity them and their situation in life that makes them the way they are. It must be sad being them! :8(

A bit of a problem with that whole practicing what you preach thing?

February 28th, 2011, 07:33
The standard 1000 Baht for short time and the 1500 Baht for overnight is about right. Since many of the boys now a days are being offed from the bar a few times a month they'll welcome that. The bar managers and owners like to recommend tipping the guys more because they know you can easily afford it as you've budgeted extra money for your holiday. Some holiday makers like to act like pseudo millionaires, especially in Pattaya, by throwing money around. Don't let them fool you from what really goes on here. Treat the boys nicely, offer them some food and make sure they aren't hungry, and you will have a time of your life.
:sex:

February 28th, 2011, 11:20

There is no standard advice.
It's all up to the negotiation between you and the boy.
Some do have short times for THB 500 - 700, others do have them for THB 1,500 - 2,000

Overnights can be had for THB 1,000 up to THB 3,000.

Francois, the amounts mentioned in your post is more a statistic than a standard.

All depends on service and performance: If the boy promises a lot before hand and finally I have to kick him out because he falls asleep while I am taking a shower, he may be happy to get THB 200 for the motorbike taxi and a meal.

February 28th, 2011, 15:12

There is no standard advice.
It's all up to the negotiation between you and the boy.
Some do have short times for THB 500 - 700, others do have them for THB 1,500 - 2,000

Overnights can be had for THB 1,000 up to THB 3,000.

Francois, the amounts mentioned in your post is more a statistic than a standard.

All depends on service and performance: If the boy promises a lot before hand and finally I have to kick him out because he falls asleep while I am taking a shower, he may be happy to get THB 200 for the motorbike taxi and a meal.

OK - The standard amount for a boy who does not fall asleep whilst one is taking a shower or who otherwise fails to perform is 1000B short time and 1500B long time. Or do boys regularly fall asleep on you? - if so, you ought to take a hint

Joseph - does that satisfy your nit-picking mentality?

Francois wants a guideline on what to pay - he does not need you to muddy the waters by giving obscure examples of things which might happen once in a blue moon.

:occasion9:

francois
February 28th, 2011, 15:54
l.

I suppose I should have said the "norm" is 1000 TB with a standard deviation of +/- 34 % for short time? But keep it simple! :sign3:

February 28th, 2011, 15:58
l.

I suppose I should have said the "norm" is 1000 TB with a standard deviation of +/- 34 % for short time? But keep it simple! :sign3:

:hello1:

francois
February 28th, 2011, 16:10

That used to happen in Holiday2 bar on Soi VC in Sunee Plaza. It was closed last time I was thre.
Is there another bar where the boys do that???
Let us know...PLEEEEEEEEEZE!

I don't know of any venues where they do a table hand dance, anymore. There are places where private areas are available for this type activity. Sometimes they will sit next to you "fly the kite".

February 28th, 2011, 17:40
I was in a classy joint in Sunee about a month ago where the table ended up awash.

So it still goes on.

:occasion9:

March 1st, 2011, 10:23
OK - The standard amount for a boy who does not fall asleep whilst one is taking a shower or who otherwise fails to perform is 1000B short time and 1500B long time. Or do boys regularly fall asleep on you? - if so, you ought to take a hint

Joseph - does that satisfy your nit-picking mentality?

Francois wants a guideline on what to pay - he does not need you to muddy the waters by giving obscure examples of things which might happen once in a blue moon.

As far as I know, Francois didn't ask for anything.......he was giving a standard fee.
And no I'm not nit=picking. I'm just trying to get things "straight".
And no.........usually I fall asleep and not the boys (is that another abscure example?). :drv:

It's so damn easy to comment on every post that you read, :bounce: Scottish-guy. Come up with something useful instead of riding on other people's backs

March 2nd, 2011, 01:31
It's so damn easy to comment on every post that you read, :bounce: Scottish-guy. Come up with something useful instead of riding on other people's backs

I do try but I'm all out of "useful" contributions on the SGT staple diet of cock size/prostitutes/drug fiends/exchange rates/4 handed massages/short-changing in bars/police corruption/and what hotel to stay in.

I'm so bored by it all that I erroneously said "mildsevenblue" instead of "Francois".

Thanks for nit-picking that mistake.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

thonglor55
March 2nd, 2011, 04:06
I assume the question is actually "How much to TIP a gogo boy" since the OFF fee is pretty standard. Some Soi Twilight bars are mis-educating their boys to expect a multiple (usually x5) of the off fee. That is, some boys in Boys Bangkok/Dream Boy expect 2500. A friend tells me he's been asked for 3000 by more than one money boy on Gayromeo. Some long-time residents of Bangkok never pay more than 1000. One guy I know is quite upfront: "Nothing unless the boy cums" and makes that condition quite clear. Massage boys (who arguably make more of an effort overall) get about 1000. Go figure.

Sen Yai
March 2nd, 2011, 05:16
Massage boys (who arguably make more of an effort overall) get about 1000. Go figure.

Massage boys do not have to suffer the indignity of standing on stage in their underpants. Nor do they have to be seen in public with a BFOC punter. That must be worth a 50% discount from the premium go-go rate, Shirley.

thonglor55
March 2nd, 2011, 06:14
Massage boys do not have to suffer the indignity of standing on stage in their underpants. Nor do they have to be seen in public with a BFOC punter. That must be worth a 50% discount from the premium go-go rate, Shirley.Boys online (eg. Gayromeo) expect the same level of "tip" yet do not have to parade in their underpants in public nor (since they do "home delivery") have to be seen in public with anyone. I don't think your argument stands up.

Sen Yai
March 2nd, 2011, 13:37
I bow to your superior first-hand knowledge of the subject.

However, I would suggest that perhaps relative remuneration levels were established in the years preceding the marketing opportunities presented by on-line social media networks, and hence we might expect a future re-balancing of market rates in light of such technological advances in the industry.

thonglor55
March 2nd, 2011, 14:17
... and hence we might expect a future re-balancing of market rates in light of such technological advances in the industry.In Thailand?? :rolling: :occasion9: :sign3:

Sen Yai
March 2nd, 2011, 15:05
... and hence we might expect a future re-balancing of market rates in light of such technological advances in the industry.In Thailand?? :rolling: :occasion9: :sign3:

Don't ya think? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Emoticons/wacko.gif

You can remain comforted in the belief that at least your arguments stand up unassisted, Old Chap.

thonglor55
March 2nd, 2011, 15:20
The Thai mentality to doing business is well-documented, from differential pricing for Thais and foreigners, to doubling the price to compensate for a halving in turnover. You've never heard of these things Sen Yai? Thais have no idea about utilising standard market theory such as that you have suggested.

Beachlover
March 2nd, 2011, 17:05
That seems so disgusting to me!
Just think for a minute how gross and germ laden those cum bars must be from nightly j/o shows.
From what I've seen they just mop it up and that's about it. No washing down and sanitation of any sort.
For me, just seeing it once is quite enough. I really don't see the fascination with ejaculation and semen.
YUCK!
Disgusting... You mean the ejaculating on tabletops or the customers? :blackeye:

I do try but I'm all out of "useful" contributions on the SGT staple diet of cock size/prostitutes/drug fiends/exchange rates/4 handed massages/short-changing in bars/police corruption/and what hotel to stay in.
LOL... Come on Scottish... it's your contributions that make that side of SGT topics entertaining. :love4:

I would suggest that perhaps relative remuneration levels were established in the years preceding the marketing opportunities presented by on-line social media networks, and hence we might expect a future re-balancing of market rates in light of such technological advances in the industry.
Gogo boys also get a base salary (something like 100 baht/day depending on the joint) and the opportunity to earn tips from drinks etc. right? This comes on top of whatever their customer gives them.

March 3rd, 2011, 00:16
Gogo boys also get a base salary (something like 100 baht/day depending on the joint) and the opportunity to earn tips from drinks etc. right? This comes on top of whatever their customer gives them.

Let me give you 3 genuine examples:

A certain Gogo bar in Silom pays somewhere in the region of 60B per night.

One in Boystown pays 2000B per month with 100B per day deduction if the boy is absent.

A certain "showbar" in Paradise Centre (which charges 3000B for a bottle of 100 pipers) demands not only the OFF fee but a cut of what the offed boy gets from the customer. I have heard that this can amount to 500-1000B and is based on a declaration of what the boy obtained from the client - and if found to be false (how? ) the boy is sacked.

Further, where a boy is taken off for an extended period, certain/many/most bars expect the off fee to be paid throughout that period of time - e.g. boy has customer for 4 nights so the bar expects not only the initial off of say 300B but another 3 x 300B . Many farang do not expect or know this and neglect to allow for it - with the result that the boy has to take the daily off fee from his own earnings and pay it when he returns to work.

Factor in that most boys will be lucky to get 3 customers a month and the financial "rewards" are a little less generous than it seems.

No doubt there are more reputable and generous employers than those 3 I have mentioned - perhaps others can give examples of this.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

ceejay
March 3rd, 2011, 01:46
The only definite figure I have heard is 80B/day, for a Pattaya host bar. Only 2 days a month off work, and the boys "fined" for being late, never mind absent.

So far as I know, all bars charge the off fee on a daily basis for long term offs. I've always known that and paid it.

francois
March 3rd, 2011, 12:03
[quote="thonglor55". Massage boys (who arguably make more of an effort overall) get about 1000. Go figure.[/quote]

A massage boy who I know well said 1000 TB is a fair price when sex is involved. 500 is the min if no sex other than some teasing to see if the client is interested.

Beachlover
March 6th, 2011, 20:16
A certain Gogo bar in Silom pays somewhere in the region of 60B per night.
Fair enough, Scottish... I wasn't too far off then. I was once eating in a Pattaya (Boyztown) restaurant and overheard a boy at the next table telling his farang that he was paid 100 baht/night as a base pay but I don't know what bar he was from.

pong
March 8th, 2011, 08:57
[Massage boys do not have to suffer the indignity of standing on stage in their underpants. Nor do they have to be seen in public with a BFOC punter. That must be worth a 50% discount from the premium go-go rate, Shirley.
Hmm-even that is not quite true, as about anything never is for 100% in LOS here. various of the massage+more shops show off their available boys -sometimes even in a kind of showroom- in shorts, underwear of whatever they have there. A very few have ''company'' dress. But some allow them in full street clothes.
yes, in suburban BKK, away from the overheated Silom/Sukhvit tourist belt, a normal (they say it is minimum-it is in fact for thai the normal amount) is 500/1000 for sof/hard sek. Whatever that may mean to you-or them. Add to that afew 100 for the service (and yes-also reputedly in some cheap shops the boys get nothing from that and have to pay for the used towels, cream etc.). Some of those shops have long waiting lists for boys to work there-as they more or less garantee a job daily or even more. I do not see why those apparently underemployed and always complaining PTY sad lads do not simply switch over. Plus that BKK has much more of low-priced choice in rooms, food etc. as the Kingdom at the sea does.
That a gogobar wants money for every off on top of that fee is unusual-but then I just despise Phuket anyway and think it is a total cheating rip-of place, at least 12 times as worse as Pattaya.