PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING THAILAND! - GREAT RETIREMENT & MORE!

February 21st, 2011, 09:28
Hi! So many times we hear about the traffic, the difficulties due to language barriers, the problems with this person or that person and complants and arguements in general, or specific.

This thread is dedicated to everything AMAZING and WONDERFUL in Thailand!
No compalints, no arguements and no personal fighting is acceptable PLEASE.

Please post things like why you come to Thailand, why you retired here, your beautiful home or a great day you had at the beach. Places you have gone to, places you want to go to here in Thailand and why. How about the fact that some of you have amazing and beautiful relationships with your boyfriends and where you met. Anything about AMAZING THAILAND that is beautiful.

PLEASE keep everything else out. there are enough threads that you can post other miserable things in.

Now who can start?
:love4:

Nabaat
February 21st, 2011, 10:03
Five years ago I ventured into Two Faces for a quick afternoon beer....spent the next 30 minutes doing the where/what etc questions which was then followed by "I have never been there. I think I want to live there. When are you going back?"

Just for fun I replied I was leaving the next morning at 10.00....and made my exit (or so I thought).

Breakfast was pleasently interrupted by the site of T carrying 2 bags up the road to the Bondi.......and the rest is history.

That's why I love amazing Thailand.

February 21st, 2011, 10:51
Five years ago I ventured into Two Faces for a quick afternoon beer....spent the next 30 minutes doing the where/what etc questions which was then followed by "I have never been there. I think I want to live there. When are you going back?"

Just for fun I replied I was leaving the next morning at 10.00....and made my exit (or so I thought).

Breakfast was pleasently interrupted by the site of T carrying 2 bags up the road to the Bondi.......and the rest is history.

That's why I love amazing Thailand.

Thanks Naabat! Hope others have great stories also..... going to the beach to enjoy a great 4 hand Thai massage.....why I love Thailand....ahhhhhhhh!