PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys in Paradise

February 20th, 2011, 13:01
Change a gender and a location and the story will be surprisingly familiar.

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/passionateeyeshowcase/video.html?ID=1784267049
The link is only valid for a month from today.

DCbob
February 20th, 2011, 13:30
The link is only available in Canada.

dab69
February 20th, 2011, 19:08
cannot be streamed outside of Canada

February 20th, 2011, 20:32
Sorry didn't realize that would be the case.
Here's a YouTube link that should work.

[youtube:3jv2r82v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Si3oSdkg[/youtube:3jv2r82v]

February 20th, 2011, 20:43
Sexual tourism for women is not only popular in Bali. I've seen documentaries that are similar for places such as South Africa and the Dominican Republic. Just a few weeks ago I saw some western ladies picking up guys in go go bars in Bangkok. They also stalk the after hours clubs too.
When I lived in South Beach, Miami it happened all the time with female tourists from Europe hitting on the younger latin boys. Today, women are just like men and pursue in the same fashion.

ceejay
February 20th, 2011, 21:44
Not just today. I remember going in a hotel bar in Banjul (Gambia) 25 years ago and there were young local men lined up along the wall to "dance" with mostly European women tourists.

pong
February 21st, 2011, 07:56
Sexual tourism for women is not only popular in Bali. I've seen documentaries that are similar for places such as South Africa and the Dominican Republic. Just a few weeks ago I saw some western ladies picking up guys in go go bars in Bangkok. They also stalk the after hours clubs too.
ceejay was before me-yes, for European ladies, most of Africa (also Kenia etc, even Egypt) have that fame= BIG Cs!. The Mediterranean (having maybe the same appeal for cheap trips as Miami or Cancun for the USA) have since they started tourism=late 50ies, alwasy been high on the ''go on a trip for a short love-affair''. In the bisnis it is named the 4 S-es: sun, sand, sea and --you guess!

Beachlover
February 21st, 2011, 19:57
Good for them...

In Thailand, I love watching women (sometimes older, sometimes younger!) drool over and get seduced by hunky young, studs in gogo bars and enjoy worry-free intimacy while dancing with gay boys in discos.

In Sydney, we call older women who go over young men, cougars. I used to go to this bar in Sydney where a lot of younger people go (Greenwood). Occasionally we'd get "cougars" hitting on us young guys and it was fun teasing them...