PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya: Condom shop and more...

thrillbill
February 18th, 2011, 20:46
At the Big C shopping plaza (North Pattaya), I ran into a small shop upstairs called "Pattaya Condom". I hardly noticed it was selling a variety of imported condoms, dildos, vibrators, flavored lubes, sexy fun underwear until I saw the title of the sign. (Back home a shop would have been in a dark room with blackened windows). The stock is somewhat limited and not like your typical "sex novelty shop" back in Europe or North America, but it is better than nothing. :angel8: :angel8:

February 18th, 2011, 22:26
That's nothing - in Royal Garden Plaza there is a shop selling designer wear for canines and I swear I saw one outfit which included a studded leather harness, leather cap with chain, and an adhesive handlebar moustache.

:occasion9:

Narakmak
February 19th, 2011, 01:20
They are really openly selling dildos? That's great. I thought that was illegal to do in Thailand. Maybe it's owned by the police.

thrillbill
February 20th, 2011, 10:31
They are really openly selling dildos? That's great. I thought that was illegal to do in Thailand. Maybe it's owned by the police.
The small square shop probably isn't noticed by the police since it looks like some woman shop- well lit, hues of pink, glass windows...

February 20th, 2011, 11:37
The small square shop probably isn't noticed by the police since it looks like some woman shop- well lit, hues of pink, glass windows...

Pink glass windows..... It must be gay friendly!