PDA

View Full Version : Airbus from Pattaya to BKK

mildsevenblue
February 18th, 2011, 05:58
Hi guys,

I have a little question here.

I am thinking whether taking a taxi or airbus from Pattaya to BKK.

Is the airbus equippped with toilet?? I mean like a real tourism bus with aircon and toilet

cheers!

dorayme
February 18th, 2011, 06:41
I'm not sure which bus you are referring. The bus from Jomtien to the airport does have a toilet and I consider it a good value for 124р╕┐. If the bus is filler they sometimes put the overflow in a van that does not.

February 18th, 2011, 06:47
I wish I could use the bus , but as my flight leaves at 01-30, the last bus would still leave me a long wait at the airport, so im stuck with a taxi. Its a pity theres no bus around 22-00

Beachlover
February 18th, 2011, 06:57
1:30am landing is harsh. At that time of the night I'd want to get to my hotel quick as possible and your own taxi is quickest. Last thing you want is to wait for a bus and wait for others to load/offload... just my opinion.

dab69
February 18th, 2011, 10:13
I always take an Airbus from Tokyo to BKK.
It has lots of toilets and monitors in the seat backs.

thonglor55
February 18th, 2011, 12:48
Is the airbus equippped with toilet?? I mean like a real tourism bus with aircon and toiletI've sometimes wondered how the Cheap Charlies and poor people generally travel. This thread and the one about catching a taxi at the airport has answered all my questions.

thrillbill
February 18th, 2011, 16:19
Is the airbus equippped with toilet?? I mean like a real tourism bus with aircon and toiletI've sometimes wondered how the Cheap Charlies and poor people generally travel. This thread and the one about catching a taxi at the airport has answered all my questions.
When I am having one of my Bangkok Weekends and returning to Pattaya on a Sunday afternoon, I choose to take a public bus (113 baht) from Ekemai bus station than taking the "unexpected" - a taxi ride which takes a skill of bargaining, negotiating a price of 1000baht to 1200baht after they are asking 1500- 1800 baht) . Many times I have jumped into a taxi and have to deal with one of their games..."The price includes taking you on the expressway" game (the driver doesn't go on the expressway until you protest); or "Switch the passenger game" -where the driver agrees to take you back to Pattaya at a reasonable price but stops at some unknown gas station and you are told to jump into a different car with a different driver -"Oh, my tme is finish." or you play the "Will the driver be a mad man?"game, where the drive jets to Pattaya from Bangkok within 1 hour risking your life. On the Pattaya to Bangkok bus, (which leaves every 20 minutes) I can relax in an air conditioned coach and doze off without the fear of being in an accident or being irritated with some taxi-con game. I am not a "Cheap Charlie just because I prefer riding the bus. I consider myself smart.

February 18th, 2011, 17:13
I am not a "Cheap Charlie just because I prefer riding the bus. I consider myself smart.

Don't feed the TROLL thrillbill he can't go a day without trying to demean someone in here.

February 18th, 2011, 18:14
How about purchasing one of those incontinence bottles (see below)

[attachment=0:25mgj179]371_PR50002 MALE URINE BOTTLE.jpg[/attachment:25mgj179]

This way you could piss all the way from the Airport to BKK without having to worry.

:occasion9:

February 18th, 2011, 18:56
How about purchasing one of those incontinence bottles. This way you could piss all the way from the Airport to BKK without having to worry. :occasion9:

Nappies (Diapers) might be a cheaper alternative, and if you had to 'go' you'd probably have a couple of seats all to yourself!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=adult+diapers&view=detail&id=B1D1E0B473A195BDA4FB8452EB16DDDE693A856D&first=841&FORM=IDFRIR

Jason1988
February 19th, 2011, 05:55

[attachment=0:3723rye7]371_PR50002 MALE URINE BOTTLE.jpg[/attachment:3723rye7]

This way you could piss all the way from the Airport to BKK without having to worry.

That was very funny! :laughing3:

Thor69
February 19th, 2011, 08:00
Hi guys,

I have a little question here.

I am thinking whether taking a taxi or airbus from Pattaya to BKK.

Is the airbus equippped with toilet?? I mean like a real tourism bus with aircon and toilet

cheers!

Yes, even though the Airbus is made in Europe it comes complete with several toilets. It's always best to
get an aisle seat as to not disturb the other passengers. The flight from Pattaya should take about four
minutes. Be sure to fasten your seat belt and stow your luggage in the overhead bins. :rolling:

February 19th, 2011, 08:07
Beachlover loves to denigrate Gaybutton for having threads about feces and toilets, but nary a word about this thread which has now descended into a juvenile twitter fest about urine and nappies. Surely its not because all his little friends are the ones doing it. No... perish the thought!

allieb
February 19th, 2011, 13:25
Yes the do have toilets but the only ones with glory holes are the ones that LMTU has travelled on.

allieb
February 19th, 2011, 13:30

[attachment=1:13402x9w]371_PR50002 MALE URINE BOTTLE.jpg[/attachment:13402x9w]

You could always use a bedpan to sit on. It takes care of the solids as well as the liquids.

Beachlover
February 20th, 2011, 08:23
Yes the do have toilets but the only ones with glory holes are the ones that LMTU has travelled on.
So THAT's who vandalises the toilet cubical dividers!