PDA

View Full Version : How do you find this board when away from your home PC?

bucknaway
April 30th, 2006, 07:49
I am curious to know what steps you guys go through to find this board when you are not at your computer with your saved links.

Thank God I found you guys on the old Pattaya Gay board. I don't think I wouod have tried a link to a board with this name... Who knows what it means? I know what Pattaya and Gay means...

Anyway.. I am away from home now and I wanted to look and see what was posted on the board. First I went to pattaya.gay... No luck finding a link so I then went to ezboard and typed in pattaya gay in their search and 5th or so down was the old ezboard version... I had to click around on there to get here.

I can't imagine a new person to thailand or a potential visitor to thailand will work so hard to find this place when they don't even know this place is what they are looking for.

TOQ
April 30th, 2006, 07:53
Try gay thailand in Google search..

john

April 30th, 2006, 08:04
I digress, but what happened to BCG? He's all pumped up and looking quite yummy!

bucknaway
April 30th, 2006, 08:10
Thank you! He is preparing his body for the joys of Thailand :cherry:

Smiles
April 30th, 2006, 08:57
I am curious to know what steps you guys go through to find this board when you are not at your computer with your saved links.

Thank God I found you guys on the old Pattaya Gay board. I don't think I wouod have tried a link to a board with this name... Who knows what it means? I know what Pattaya and Gay means...

Anyway.. I am away from home now and I wanted to look and see what was posted on the board. First I went to pattaya.gay... No luck finding a link so I then went to ezboard and typed in pattaya gay in their search and 5th or so down was the old ezboard version... I had to click around on there to get here.

~ The old EZBoard (http://p092.ezboard.com/bsawatdeeforum) has a link to this Board on the opening page ... reads as follows:

"This ezboard is still a Gold Community and is still open for posting, but we now have our own domain. Please join us at our new home : Sawatdee Gay Thailand"
How hard did you look?

~ The PattayaGay (http://www.pattayagay.com) site has a link to this right message board right there on it's opening page. It reads like this:

"The Pattayagay forum successor: Sawatdee Forums, a gay Thailand message board".
How hard are you looking?

~ If you have a hotmail (which I see you do) or yahoo email address, why not just email yourself a message with all your frequently-visited or favourite URL's (including this message board). That way you'd have them all handy in one simple email list.
How hard is that?

I can't imagine a new person to thailand or a potential visitor to thailand will work so hard to find this place when they don't even know this place is what they are looking for.

I can't imagine it either.

Thank you! He is preparing his body for the joys of Thailand
And speaking of bodies:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/usher_7.jpg

Cheers ...

elephantspike
April 30th, 2006, 10:44
Actually, we are not showing as of yet on Google or Yahoo in a search for "gay Thailand", but the old ezboard still is. This board shows at #5 and 6, however, in MSN for that term.

MSN may be considered an also-ran in the search engine race, but I think that may be about to change.

bucknaway
April 30th, 2006, 13:30
It must be the setup on the pc you use that lets you see what you are seeing smile.... I am using a friends laptop and it was a hell of a thing to get here.... But I know you came up with the name for this site and feel a certain connection to defend (if you will) the boards name....

bucknaway
April 30th, 2006, 13:33
When I get home, I will try to find my best way to find the board when away

Actually, we are not showing as of yet on Google or Yahoo in a search for "gay Thailand", but the old ezboard still is. This board shows at #5 and 6, however, in MSN for that term.

MSN may be considered an also-ran in the search engine race, but I think that may be about to change.

llz
April 30th, 2006, 14:11

When travelling I can access all my links which I have stored here (http://www.mybookmarks.com/)

lonelywombat
April 30th, 2006, 18:13
I go to EZ Board and have no problems.

bkkguy
April 30th, 2006, 20:02
you could always try a google for "bucknaway" - but that may remind you of too many other aspects of your online life and you may get distracted and never make it here!

speaking of finding things:

Q: How does a male elephanat find a female elephant in long grass?
A: Very nice!

bkkguy

bucknaway
May 1st, 2006, 02:24
If I look up bucknaway.... Oh God.... The things the internet will show me... And that is only one of a few screen names I use... :clown:

May 1st, 2006, 03:04
snag a short free redirect name from www.shorturl.com (http://www.shorturl.com)

say myforum.go.to or like that

something u can remember easily

Jetsam
May 1st, 2006, 03:24
If I look up bucknaway.... Oh God.... :clown:

I did too, interesting that the first link is an explanation how to use the ignore button on you :clown:

bucknaway
May 1st, 2006, 04:36
Too funny! Every now and then I do a web search on my e-mail address to see what footprint I am leaving on the net... Now that has opened my eyes to things I never use to worry about.... I wish there was a clean-up crew company that could scour the net and wipe away your old footprints LOL :)

May 1st, 2006, 07:44
Too funny! Every now and then I do a web search on my e-mail address to see what footprint I am leaving on the net... Now that has opened my eyes to things I never use to worry about.... I wish there was a clean-up crew company that could scour the net and wipe away your old footprints LOL :)

This is why i use different nicknames for different boards lol

bucknaway
May 1st, 2006, 23:09
Hey guys! I forgot to thank you all for the cool ways to pull up a link or redirect myself to the board.

Sometimes I forget to say thank you.. :blackeye: