PDA

View Full Version : about massage in BKK and Pattaya

mildsevenblue
February 15th, 2011, 08:21
To all,

After reading many articles here, I've found this forum is really nice.

I have few questions hoping someone would answer

1. I been told that, in Pattaya, there is body to body massage with foam (looking like the massage boy use his body to wash/massage you with foam), which massage house has this service?

2. I am very much into asians with strong body and hairy legs. so anyone can share his experience??? which massage boy has strong body and hairy legs?? and in which massage house?

cheers!!

February 16th, 2011, 09:30
I am very much into men with strong body and hairy legs. so anyone can share his experience?

Welcome blue, you've got very good taste in men.

I also like hairy legs, nothing worse than running your hand up a leg to find they are girlyboy legs, I can tell you I freeze in horror. Waxing shaving all big turn offs as well as naturally bare legs, like those sad guinea pigs bred for tumour subseptiblity in science labs.

I like running my hands up a lightly hairy (+-) leg to meet ivory smooth thighs and butt a well developed bush and a thin well defined garden path to navle level, but not in or further than that. Arse I like a few lovely thick curles in the crack. Chest a lovely T shape of light growth. Arms lightly haired but only on fore arm.

All natural, any tinkering leaves me cold, like shaved balls or pubes, no arm pit hair or chest hair. It not only somehow ages people but it looks crap.

Just a preference amongst many.

February 16th, 2011, 10:28
1. I been told that, in Pattaya, there is body to body massage with foam (looking like the massage boy use his body to wash/massage you with foam), which massage house has this service?

20 years ago, you would find this type of massage at Adam and Eve. Unfortunately, it closed long ago. As far as I know, no other place in Pattaya offers this anymore.

You may still be able to find this service (or something similar) in Bangkok, at Hero. See the story Tora at Hero (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/tora-at-hero/).

2. I am very much into asians with strong body and hairy legs. so anyone can share his experience??? which massage boy has strong body and hairy legs?? and in which massage house?

You are better off going to a massage place where the boys line up for your selection; that way you can see the physical boys in order to choose. Places that ask you to select from a photo album will not serve your purpose. Which places do a line up? From Massage venues summary 2010 Bangkok (http://shamelessmack.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/massage-venues-summary-2010-bangkok/), you will see that Aqua, Arena, BodyClub, Fanclub, Uniman, Urbanmale and Senso have this practice. Senso is NOT RECOMMENDED because their prices are crazy. To this list, I should also add, by way of update, Adonis and Handsome, though Handsome had very few boys when I was there. At Hero, the boys do not do a line-up but you can see them in the gym.

Banana Club has a very helpful manager who speaks good English. He knows his boys well and so you can ask him specifically for someone with hairy legs. However, like most places, I don't think it has soapy massage.

In Pattaya, the massage boys tend to be thinner and more feminine, to suit the typical farang rice-queen's idea of beauty. Even so, you may be able to find taller boys at Royal House in the DayNight area and straight-looking boys Derby Massage in Jomtien Complex. At Royal House, the boys do a line-up. At Derby, the boys sit around outside the shop, you can talk to them first and see which one you like. Neither of these places, however, do soapy massage.

witchhunt
February 16th, 2011, 14:42
I have learnt my lesson the hard way by allowing beach massage boys do things to my back which I now regret.

Soft massage only on the beach.

jolyjacktar
February 16th, 2011, 16:38
What Hairy Legs on a massage guy!!!! No way lovely smooth legs all the way up with a nice fem face to match, with a nice soft massage for 2 hours and normaly with 2 guys so a 4 hander. Love the fem guys to bits and there are plenty of massage places with those types of guys in Pattaya so i dont have any problems what so ever hehehehehehehehehehee.

Thor69
February 16th, 2011, 23:21
20 years ago, you would find this type of massage at Adam and Eve. Unfortunately, it closed long ago. As far as I know, no other place in Pattaya offers this anymore.

Those were amazing massages at Adam & Eve. The place was huge and was on the same soi as the A-One (Royal Cruise Hotel).
Madame Ed had employed some of the most handsome men I've seen in Pattaya.

February 16th, 2011, 23:30

Those were amazing massages at Adam & Eve. The place was huge and was on the same soi as the A-One (Royal Cruise Hotel).

Madame Ed's place before he moved to that huge building in North Pattaya was even better back in 1987 time. But I do remember him making a bit of a stir when being interviewed by the BBC about AIDS back in the late 1980's when he said that it wasn't a problem for the Thais and didn't overly concern him.

Jason1988
February 16th, 2011, 23:54
Madame Ed's place before he moved to that huge building in North Pattaya was even better back in 1987 time. But I do remember him making a bit of a stir when being interviewed by the BBC about AIDS back in the late 1980's when he said that it wasn't a problem for the Thais and didn't overly concern him.

It didn't concern US President Ronald Reagan either as many at that time had their heads buried in the sand about AIDS.

February 17th, 2011, 00:06

It didn't concern US President Ronald Reagan either as many at that time had their heads buried in the sand about AIDS.

Reagan sadly put his own re-election etc.. before AIDS. At the time of Eds interview when AIDS was a death sentence a lot of the Pattaya bar owners especially Barry Bakker of Nautilus just up the road next to Dolf Riks were doing all they could to educate their guys about protecting themselves, Madam Ed wasn't!

February 17th, 2011, 08:50
Did have a foam massage at Blue House Massage, Soi Day-Night some years ago.

I tried to find more info on the net, but google-ing on Blue House Massage - Pattaya I end up on Sunnee Plaza.........did they move?

CoffeeBreak
February 17th, 2011, 15:12

-Does anyone know:

What ever happened to Madam Ed?

Where is (s)he now?????

February 17th, 2011, 17:22
Hi,

i got fired from my job as a ma!e masseur on the first day as ' Finish off on the face' ,didn't mean what I thought it did. :dontknow: :dontknow:

jolyjacktar
February 17th, 2011, 19:15
Ahh so it was you Kevin!! trying to plug my mouth with your rod as i lay there with my cucumber slices and mud pack on.
Now ater all these years ive found out.........lol, take care boss

February 19th, 2011, 04:40
Ahh so it was you Kevin!! trying to plug my mouth with your rod as i lay there with my cucumber slices and mud pack on.
Now ater all these years ive found out.........lol, take care boss

Hi,

Hehehehe, :laughing3: :laughing3:

Yep,you caught me out,only just seen your post! you too buddy,stay well.

Dani69
February 28th, 2011, 21:29
Did have a foam massage at Blue House Massage, Soi Day-Night some years ago.

I tried to find more info on the net, but google-ing on Blue House Massage - Pattaya I end up on Sunnee Plaza.........did they move?
Blue house massage has moved next door to newer premises.. soi day and night 2 opposite Mosaik

lonelywombat
March 1st, 2011, 11:46

Thanks for raising Adam and Eve . I never got to the new place as motorbike drivers did not seem to know where it was. Wonderfully erotic and with very pleasant memories.

The place was like a theatre with a huge stage, ground floor was about double the size of Boyzboyzboyz. Up to 40 boys all fully dressed sat on stage until called down to meet with a prospective client.

Punters sat in arm chairs facing the stage with a small stool next to each chair for the
" mamasans" to sit and help you with your choice.

Once the choice was made you were taken upstairs to a very large room with a massage table, you undressed and moved to the shower area. In the shower area about 4m x 4m, there was what we call a lilo, an inflatable mattress fully inflated. There was also a bath which you are invited to get into and be washed tip to toe by the boy now naked.

The boy then lathers up the contents of a plastic dish and spreads some on the matttress and you were invited to lay face down and have foam poured over your back. It was hands free, on your back he used his forearms, and used the inside of his legs to massage your arms and legs in turn. He then sat on your back and massaged your back with his bum.

He rolled over and used his stomach to rub your back pushing down and up each leg in turn, with his cock coming in contact with your lower region on the way down and on the return. Then whilst you are still face down he moves so he is facing the opposite direction to you and commences to massage your stomach and cock with the side of his foot. Both of his legs now are under your body and holding both ankles, he pushes his body under yours so he is massaging your body with his body,your cock with his cock, pulling back and repeating as both of us enjoy our erections in full glory.

He stops and says roll over. You may think he had finished but more is to come. Once again he grips each arm then each leg in turn between his upper legs, but this time you can see his manhood straining. I was at first surprised when he sat on my chest facing my feet.He pushed his body down past my erection forcing it between my legs and letting it spring back as he returned. He did this about 6 times then with a grin on his face, he rolled over so we were stomach to stomach, and he repeated this time it was his erection that was forced between my legs on the return. I thought first time we would have sex there and then as he started to massage my cock, but he chuckled led me to the bath and washed all the foam from me.

When we went into the massage room inside my towel was 2 condoms and a cachet of lube.

I can remember as if it was yesterday, rather than 20 years ago.

In 1987 a black and white video was shot in Pattaya that later went on to win a prize for an Asian erotic video of the year. The Adam and Eve body to body massage and the Nautilus
naked underwater swimming show, were 2 of the four segments.

I have tried many so called body to body massages but nothing remotely like A&E. There was a place in North Pattaya Rd called No Hands massage I heard good reports of, but never tried it. If there are reports that someone is doing it well, I d love to try it again.

donald1
March 1st, 2011, 13:33
On my first trip to Pattaya about 16 years ago the manager of the hotel I was staying at told me about Adam and Eve. He even drove me out there and let me off and I went in but was too naive and innocent to the do anything more than just have a drink. I have been kicking myself ever since and now after reading lonelywombats experience I once again cringe and have an urge to light up a fag. Thanks for the memories. :crybaby:

March 1st, 2011, 15:43
I can confirm that the Blue House Massage also has the body to body soapy massage - I had one there last March (2010) and it was every bit as good as described above. However, I have been back on a couple of occasions since (last was in December) and asked for the same only to be told that the "room is busy" so I guess it is pretty much hit and miss on that score.

lonelywombat
March 2nd, 2011, 04:15
Have had several PM's overnight.

One remembered that there was a chart on the wall of the shower/ massage area that listed the steps to be taken. I had not noticed.

How long did it take? I seem to recall the time limit was 90 minutes and we were on the massage table by about half way through.

mildsevenblue
August 11th, 2011, 08:56
YA! I am going to Pattaya for my second advanture!

I have read here that the FOAM MASSAGE is back in the Blue Massage.

Just wondering those massage joys in that assage place are slim boyish type? or strong hunky type??

PS. My ideal man is a strong hunk boy/man with hairy legs, could anyone tell where to find? what massage place? what gogoboy bars? :)

Cheers!