PDA

View Full Version : Condom thru an airport security

February 14th, 2011, 16:46
Just wondering if you put a box of condom into a carry on baggage, will it bring any trouble when the bag goes thru the x-ray machine ? It might sound like a stupid question, but just want to be on the safe side.

Beachlover
February 14th, 2011, 16:57
No it won't. I've had condoms in cabin luggage, check in luggage and my pocket before. Why would it? Millions of people travel with condoms each year.

Dani69
February 14th, 2011, 17:24
:laughing3: Only if the condoms are full of Drugs and stuffed up your rear end . :laughing3:

chillnorth
February 14th, 2011, 19:54
....or if your mother catches you.

A quart of Astroglide in your hand luggage might be a different story, but someone amongst the security personnel will be very grateful.

gra46
February 15th, 2011, 05:06
Why take them when they are cheaper in Thailand unless you like me and the thai size are way tooooo small :sign5:

Dani69
February 15th, 2011, 05:27
Why take them when they are cheaper in Thailand unless you like me and the thai size are way tooooo small :sign5:
hehe :glasses7: (A quart of Astroglide ) :headbang:

February 15th, 2011, 07:38
:laughing3: Only if the condoms are full of Drugs and stuffed up your rear end . :laughing3:

Original question: Just wondering if you put a box of condom into a carry on baggage

WTF do you put your carry on bagage?

February 15th, 2011, 14:43

Original question: Just wondering if you put a box of condom into a carry on baggage

That's bloody obvious - the mile high club.

thrillbill
February 15th, 2011, 17:31
I have lived in Thailand so long where the schools have condom awareness weeks with people dressed up in condom outfits; for AID awareness week, the parade has community groups/clubs groups participating passing out condomes to the audience as if it is candy; where the condoms and lube are right on the counter next to the gum and mints-- that carrying condoms in my carry-on doesn't embarrass me.But for those who are American, I can see where they may feel uncomfortable about having condoms in the suitcase or in their pocket....When I go to the USA to buy a box of Trogens... it takes me a few trips down the aisles to find the things. In one pharmacy they were hidden in the back of the store, another drug store had them in a glass case (what teenage kid is going to ask for them locked up in a glass case????--no wonder teenage pregnacy is so high in the USA) It is a different attitude in the US. :dontknow:

netrix
February 16th, 2011, 14:08
WOW Thanks for typing that so huge, now all of us old farts can read it.

Beachlover
February 16th, 2011, 19:14
That's bloody obvious - the mile high club.
Could also be if someone's carrying all luggage in cabin and doesn't have checked luggage...

Jason1988
February 16th, 2011, 23:27

They have farang size condoms everywhere in Thailand. However they don't have any that could contain your ego! :hello2:

October 5th, 2011, 18:56
Seems like you have a problem Houston, this post was last commented on 16th Feb. 2011 so how did it automatically crop up again?

October 5th, 2011, 19:02
when I decided I was going to stay in Thailand and not return back to the USA (and afterwards sold my USA business of adult goods)
I had shipped over here lots and lots of stuff to sell at the bar second floor shop.

It never took on and I have tons of specialty lubes, rings, condoms, leather cock stuff, all sorts of stuff!

Real nice heavy metal rings for you kinky masters and ladies.

You are welcome to purchase a piece or two for a fraction of what you would buy it for in the states. Then you dont have to lug it over and someone maybe open your luggage and see it or maybe break open (lube).

I really want to sell it off. any takers please PM me and I let me know what you are looking for and I will let you know and bring it to the bar. Thanks

jinks
October 5th, 2011, 20:29
Seems like you have a problem Houston, this post was last commented on 16th Feb. 2011 so how did it automatically crop up again?

A spambot picked up on the word condoms and added a meaningless post with a link for mass comdoms.

Justme replied before I could delete the spam.

Hey, Justme, wanna buy an advertising spot for your "speciality items".

October 5th, 2011, 21:13

Never miss an opportunity jinks, or as Del Boy used to say "we'll be millionaires"

October 5th, 2011, 22:58

jinksie, I get enough crap for being the only advertiser so far and you think i should buy a second block?! I am Baaa?! (crazy?)
Lonely and Bao would have a stroke! Nope, why should I take out a second block ad when I can advertise for freeeeee?
Just call me cheap charlie poompui.

christianpfc
October 7th, 2011, 02:18
A spambot picked up on the word condoms and added a meaningless post with a link for mass comdoms.
Must have been a pre-Beachlover version of spambot.

(I hope this passes as joke and is not considered a personal attack.)

kittyboy
October 7th, 2011, 10:28

Presumably he wants to bring condoms to thailand because he want to bring them to thailand, the why part of pretty much irrelevant.

Beachlover
October 8th, 2011, 10:13
Must have been a pre-Beachlover version of spambot.

(I hope this passes as joke and is not considered a personal attack.)
I'll let it pass as a joke this time but you need to work harder because that was really lame... you ROBOT! :rolling: