PDA

View Full Version : Parenting

thrillbill
February 10th, 2011, 21:14
I noticed that the new father, Cedric, has over 9 posts within the last few weeks. I remember many years ago when I was taking care of my little baby neice, she took all my time; I was lucky to watch my favorite TV program in the evening. I wonder how Cedric really finds the time to discuss trivial topics on this forum or does his nannies take care of it all. (or was his post a fake?) -just an observation. :idea:

February 10th, 2011, 21:24
Put him on ignore thrillbill, he's a serial poster, if you answer him you are just feeding him.

February 11th, 2011, 01:35
... I wonder how Cedric really finds the time to discuss trivial topics on this forum or does his nannies take care of it all...

Because "little Lawrence" is a frigment of his imagination.

:occasion9:

February 11th, 2011, 09:50

Cute Scotty [smirk] my one grandmother oddly enough is also Scottish, "Jessica" extremely tall and blonde ice blue eyes, sadly Law wont see her for a long time as she doesn't travel anymore and Im not rushing all over the planet just yet.

I seem to have more time than I had before, sitting around doing nothing. I have taken four months time to be with bb, all he does is eat be winded bath and sleep, a bit of crying in between. The doctor arrives every Monday does a little tapping and tickling and thats our week. Its all very relaxed. He will be due for some shots soon poor might, the idea of a needle puncturing his little plump smooth arms makes me uneasy.

I have two nannies and a housekeeper (she does all the shopping and things) nannies work in alternate shifts day and night, one was a wet nurse untill after we got back.

I personaly love to bath him cause he loves it so much and dress him for bed then put him into bed. Thats it for the moment. :hello2: He travelled like a little dream, its a short flight to Thailand so planning was minimal. Both nannies have had children and are incredibly good with him.

He sleeps in a little bed cot on wheels so where ever I am they just wheel him asleep and put him next to me, so when he wakes Im the first he sees.

Any questions just ask I love talking about him. I know how boring it can be from experience so I hold back on the delights that are for me 24 hours a day, from seeing little bubbles on his lips to his legs kicking like a little tortoise tying to run :bee:

February 11th, 2011, 16:00
At the moment he has this very serious face he fixes his eyes on everyone trying to focus but but cant quite see, sometimes I catch him doing this to me when he's by my side, serious little frown eyes hard at it. I love teasing him with a tummy rub. I think my tortoise believes he is a prime minister and not a bb at all.

February 11th, 2011, 18:08
I just want to throw up fuck trophies dont belong on the board.

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 19:12
I noticed that the new father, Cedric,
He's probably a deranged troll...

February 12th, 2011, 07:25

Beachlover didn't think so when he was trying to find out how to get his own little Lawrence.

Beachlover
February 12th, 2011, 11:40
I did (suspect so)... but I went along with it because the conversation was interesting.

Is there any point to this?

February 12th, 2011, 13:52

Only that your self-awareness doesn't seem to include hypocrisy. You might want to invest a little more work on that.

Thor69
February 19th, 2011, 08:09

Only that your self-awareness doesn't seem to include hypocrisy. You might want to invest a little more work on that.

Oh dear, someone has his panties in a wad! :8(

February 19th, 2011, 08:16
7 days to come up with the witty retort? Really now Dear, you're going to have to pick up your game if you want to play with the big boys.

Thor69
February 19th, 2011, 08:28
7 days to come up with the witty retort? Really now Dear, you're going to have to pick up your game if you want to play with the big boys.

No one could possibly keep up with you darling. You're a cunning linguist and master debater!

February 19th, 2011, 12:50
No one could possibly keep up with you darling. You're a cunning linguist and master debater!

Jaysus pet, where did you dig that old chestnut up? Given your posting name and the content of what you've managed to post these past 11 days, you clearly know more about being a cunt licker than I could ever hope to know. Don't sell yourself short dear.

Thor69
February 19th, 2011, 16:32

Jaysus pet, where did you dig that old chestnut up? Given your posting name and the content of what you've managed to post these past 11 days, you clearly know more about being a cunt licker than I could ever hope to know. Don't sell yourself short dear.

Stop gushing with all the compliments. Don't you see you are embarrassing yourself in front of the other posters? :rolling:

Beachlover
February 20th, 2011, 08:08
Hey Thor69... Being a f*ckstick must be exhausting and mentally draining. I think Once In AWhile needs a big hug and some time with therapist! :occasion9:

February 20th, 2011, 08:29
So as I said earlier, I'm not responding to any of your other posts.

You have to admire someone who has the courage of their convictions. All of 2 days! Is that a personal best?