PDA

View Full Version : Bankok Post

February 10th, 2011, 12:22
Im not trying to draw anyone away from this forum or anything like that, but I wonder why on earth the Bangkok Post forum is so under utilised? In that forum you have the ear and eye of all BP readers from ministers to your bar owning Pattayahooian. Im astounded at how few people use it.

Obviously its not solely gay but it misses that input as well as just opinion?

Whats up Thailand expat.com?

In my opinion the Bangkok Post is one of the worlds best news papers (absolutely) and offering a facility like this is incredibly generous. :dontknow:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

PS (Im dumb fuck amazed)

February 10th, 2011, 13:16
Congradulatiions Cedric! You have become in my opinion the most prolific poster on this board and as you actually have something to say you have left B.L. floundering in your wake! Please keep you posts coming .

February 10th, 2011, 13:45
[blushes] happyboy I think you will find Beachbaby has an astounding 3899 posts at last recording. He has also been here longer than I. Which is a bit freaky given his age, maybe he has discovered the cheap Thai cosmetic surgery industry. :tongue3:

On the subject I was rather intrigued shocked dismayed and astounded all at the same time by the face of......she who may not be mentioned (is it P. Lea in Harry Spotty or???) when I walked alongside her at a do in Bangkok, lips like balloons, face stretched back like a notorious shrunken head from Northern Peru, unfaltering grace and poise etc. After being intrigued shocked dismayed and astounded I was simply saddened.

Growing old gracefully it seems is just for the poor and Brenda.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5173/5432599071_cdbcde270d.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/64918943@N00/5432599071/)

February 10th, 2011, 17:14
Ooops Im mistaken BL joined 2008. :blackeye: But still nothing adds up?

February 11th, 2011, 16:07
Bangkok Post one of the best? What utter crap, a worse newspaper with a slower and badly designed website it would be hard to find.
90% of their stories come straight from the news wires; the few local stories are edited so as not to offend the government or other VIPs, and they rarely report any real news; if you can read Thai and English, you'd think you were in two different countries comparing the BP with local Thai papers.

February 11th, 2011, 16:18
Bangkok Post one of the best? What utter crap, a worse newspaper with a slower and badly designed website it would be hard to find.
90% of their stories come straight from the news wires; the few local stories are edited so as not to offend the government or other VIPs, and they rarely report any real news; if you can read Thai and English, you'd think you were in two different countries comparing the BP with local Thai papers.

Well you have to take cognisance of the identity of the OP making the claim - a guy who posts about a non-existent child and who in all probability pushes a doll in a pram through the streets of Bangkok as some kind of self-therapy.

The drivel spewing forth from Cedric is matched only its crap-factor by Happyboy's incredible suggestion that Cedric is akin to Oscar Wilde or Voltaire in the literary stakes.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

February 11th, 2011, 17:27
The drivel spewing forth from Cedric is matched only its crap-factor by Happyboy's incredible suggestion that Cedric is akin to Oscar Wilde or Voltaire in the literary stakes. :occasion9: :occasion9:

Unless you enjoy reading his crap put Cedric on ignore he's a 'nutcase' for want of a better word.

February 11th, 2011, 17:30
The drivel spewing forth from Cedric is matched only its crap-factor by Happyboy's incredible suggestion that Cedric is akin to Oscar Wilde or Voltaire in the literary stakes. :occasion9: :occasion9:

Unless you enjoy reading his crap put Cedric on ignore he's a 'nutcase' for want of a better word.

But I am "jai dee" - I cannot help but feel compassion for the afflicted and try to help them (mostly by pointing out that they are fuckwits)

What can I do?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

February 11th, 2011, 17:37
[quote="scottish-guy":1ydfr2x4]The drivel spewing forth from Cedric is matched only its crap-factor by Happyboy's incredible suggestion that Cedric is akin to Oscar Wilde or Voltaire in the literary stakes. :occasion9: :occasion9:

But I am "jai dee" - I cannot help but feel compassion for the afflicted and try to help them (mostly by pointing out that they are fuckwits)

What can I do?

:dontknow: :dontknow:[/quote:1ydfr2x4]

Carry on as you do Scotty, your retorts are always welcome....... :thumbleft:

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 20:07
Yeah, I agree... their website is crap. The print version is only worth a brief flick through while taking my morning dump.

The drivel spewing forth from Cedric is matched only its crap-factor by Happyboy's incredible suggestion that Cedric is akin to Oscar Wilde or Voltaire in the literary stakes.
On the ball, Scotty...

February 11th, 2011, 20:29
On the ball, Scotty...

And yet a few days ago you were excitedly asking him for information about having a surrogate child yourself.

February 11th, 2011, 20:49
scottish-guy wrote:

Far too many accolades......Only so much brighter than Beachlover, and yes I know that is setting the bar very low!

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 21:08
On the ball, Scotty...
And yet a few days ago you were excitedly asking him for information about having a surrogate child yourself.
Hanging around to pick faults again, f*ckstick?

The subject of surrogate kids does excite me and I'm not aware of Cedric's previous 2,000-post history so I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first. Regardless of that, the discussion was interesting enough...

February 11th, 2011, 21:27
On the ball, Scotty...

Hanging around to pick faults again, f*ckstick? :sleepy2:

February 12th, 2011, 06:47
so I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first

His posting style and content hasn't changed between then and now.
Is he now a troll because your little friends say so?

Beachlover
February 12th, 2011, 11:59
Is there any point to this line of questioning, other than you wanting to be a f*ckstick?

It takes time to ascertain someone's a troll. Sometimes other members can point out previous history you're not aware of.

February 12th, 2011, 12:01
so I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first

His posting style and content hasn't changed between then and now.
Is he now a troll because your little friends say so?

He only has "one little friend" here who is only conspicuous by his absence.

February 12th, 2011, 12:36
The Bangkok Post compared to any other crap like the International Herald Tribune or The Nation etc stands out with its extremely well written articles, and by mostly local writers too, if you cant recognise them then you obviously dont have a brain anyway. The HT is a complete joke the quality of its reporting is just well american (the adjective for idiocy these days).

So stuff that in your petty little conservative pipes and smoke it. Hope it doesn't burn any holes through your frail old lungs?

The web site is a bit of a mess.

About Ship Wreck I mean Flotsam or Beach whatever, for all the years they have been apparently posting here I don't know them at all. Any clues to what he is exactly at all at all? Was the nick appropriated down the line somewhere? Was it "fuckstick" before? Something a bit underprivileged Aussie minority about it all, anyway must get on.

February 12th, 2011, 13:49
It takes time to ascertain someone's a troll. Sometimes other members can point out previous history you're not aware of.

I guess we just assume that someone so self-aware, smart and good in games, such as yourself, would have been able to suss it out immediately.
And really dear, if you are going to keep calling me a fuckstick, don't be such a girl - drop the asterix.

February 12th, 2011, 17:40
The print version is only worth a brief flick through while taking my morning dump.

You get the printed version sent to you living in er......where is it you take your dump again, haven't worked out which outhouse it is you frequent yet, but to go to all that trouble for a brief flick???

surrogate kids does excite me :tard:

Im sure it does, I just hope you are cross examined by at least four independant social workers before you are allowed to get further excited.

This subject of my son is closed, I forgot for one silly moment that in the dark corners of this forum lurk a minority of rather unsavoury types best seen on front ages of the Pattaya rags in cuffs.

Beachlover
February 12th, 2011, 19:42
You get the printed version sent to you living in er......
Most of the hotels I stay in Bangkok usually have the Bangkok Post or some other local paper hanging on your door knob in the morning.

thonglor55
February 13th, 2011, 08:08
It takes time to ascertain someone's a troll. Sometimes other members can point out previous history you're not aware of.I guess we just assume that someone so self-aware, smart and good in games, such as yourself, would have been able to suss it out immediately.Are you suggesting that Our Lady of the Beachlovers, Queen of Humility is a ... Boy Genius?

February 13th, 2011, 12:24
You get the printed version sent to you living in er......
Most of the hotels I stay in Bangkok usually have the Bangkok Post or some other local paper hanging on your door knob in the morning.

Thats most inconvenient of them, my newspapers come in a small carpeted wooden shoe box type thing in the wall with a little door, they silently slip them in there for me so I dont have to go like you do pot belly jostling naked into the passage scrounging on dirty knobs for it. Do you know they did a survey of how much old sperm is found on carpeting ewwe! Luckily mine is steamed cleaned and everyday.

That or they lay my favourite newspaper (BKP) on my breakfast tray in the living room with a fresh little spray of exquisite orchids. I've never seen such dark blues and deep reds before.

The Thais are very clever at breeding these things dont you think? There is always a huge globe arrangment of orchids in various striking colours in the corner of the living room too, and others floating in little water pans on the writting desk and in the bathrooms. Its like flower city.

Yea honestly they go overboard on the flower thing but its free so what the.....

February 14th, 2011, 12:20
Are you suggesting that Our Lady of the Beachlovers, Queen of Humility is a ... Boy Genius?

I certainly dont think so myself, Boy Genius was a man of many layers, depth and emotional immaturity. How he was banned is anyones guess :blackeye: