PDA

View Full Version : Sleaze

a447
February 9th, 2011, 17:08
Just wondering - which bar in Pattaya do you consider the sleaziest? Holiday 2, which I think is still closed, won the race to the bottom, so to speak, for me.
And while I'm at it, is Nature Boy still the sleaziest bar in Bangkok?

Beachlover
February 9th, 2011, 18:14
LOL... what makes them sleazy? Curious.

a447
February 9th, 2011, 18:53
Guys who attack you with gay abandon, so to speak, as soon as you enter the bar. A full-on hands-on experience. Cum flying everywhere. That's what I experienced at Holiday 2 bar on Soi VC.

cdnmatt
February 9th, 2011, 20:20
I'll go with you, and vote for Holiday 2 as well. I remember that place, and it had to of been one of the most awkward drinks I've ever had in my life. For starters, it's not even an open bar. The door man outside has to knock on the door, so the guy inside unlocks it, and lets you in. That's red flag #1.

Then you get inside, and it's basically a decent sized living room, completely empty with a bench on both sides against the walls, plus a homemade bar at the end. The Thais sit on one bench, while the customers sit on the other. I went in for a drink, and was the only customer, so ended up sitting there with my drink, while 15 Thai guys sitting on the bench 10 feet away stared at me. No dancing, stage, customers, nothing. Just me sitting on one bench, while 15 Thais sat there in boxers on the other bench, staring at me while I had my gin & tonic.

Talk about awkward...

atri1666
February 9th, 2011, 21:20
When i visited they not only staring. I gave every boy 100 baht and they showed me some action near me. Some times have had to cover my drink to avoid.....
Starting with 100baht they have done what you wanted and have been cumming where you needed it. But very rarely there have been good looking guys
What some people call sleazy is for me a good bar. At time know only Nature Boys and Happy Boys with good action.

Impulse
February 9th, 2011, 22:18
Since holiday is closed,the award goes to Good Boys.Take a cum indicater light there,and you'll see bright blue all over the place.

February 10th, 2011, 00:30
Just wondering - which bar in Pattaya do you consider the sleaziest? Holiday 2, which I think is still closed, won the race to the bottom, so to speak, for me.
And while I'm at it, is Nature Boy still the sleaziest bar in Bangkok?

Great,

You're right on both counts,I loved them both! :laughing3: :laughing3:

February 10th, 2011, 00:32
I'll go with you, and vote for Holiday 2 as well. I remember that place, and it had to of been one of the most awkward drinks I've ever had in my life. For starters, it's not even an open bar. The door man outside has to knock on the door, so the guy inside unlocks it, and lets you in. That's red flag #1.

Then you get inside, and it's basically a decent sized living room, completely empty with a bench on both sides against the walls, plus a homemade bar at the end. The Thais sit on one bench, while the customers sit on the other. I went in for a drink, and was the only customer, so ended up sitting there with my drink, while 15 Thai guys sitting on the bench 10 feet away stared at me. No dancing, stage, customers, nothing. Just me sitting on one bench, while 15 Thais sat there in boxers on the other bench, staring at me while I had my gin & tonic.

Talk about awkward...

Talk about fabulous! :evil4: :evil4:

February 10th, 2011, 00:33

Talk about awkward...

Talk about fabulous! :evil4: :evil4:

You don't get that on a Friday night in Leeds!

February 10th, 2011, 00:36
Since holiday is closed,the award goes to Good Boys.Take a cum indicater light there,and you'll see bright blue all over the place.

Rocket,

They've knocked the link off! Bar stewards! :evil4:

a447
February 10th, 2011, 15:29
On the few occasions I visited Holiday 2, the guys didn't just stare at me; they had their cocks out and were wanking themselves silly, while giving me the eye and wanting to come over and sit with me. One night, a guy sat with me, wanked himself and then immediatel;y went and sat with another customer who proceeded to wank him. This guy came twice in 10 minutes!! Another night, a guy came in the whisky of a German guy who then drank it.
Whenever I go to Bangkok I just can't help myself; I always find myself at Nature Boy. I guess I can't keep away from the sleaze. I love the way the guys just surround yoiu as soon as you walk in and have their cocks out before you can even sit down. Mind you, they do get a bit persistant at times and the mamsan is very pushy. I only wish they were a bit better looking. Then again, they probably think the same about me..hehe.

thenorthguy
February 10th, 2011, 16:30
Heading to Bangkok in a few weeks time....where do I find Natures Way...sounds interesting..I recall a similar place but not sure was it in a little side street...

a447
February 10th, 2011, 17:05
Nature Boy is on Soi Than Tawan. Walk down the soi past Tawan bar on the right, and turn right at Mango Tree restaurant on the corner. You'll pass Solid Bar on the left (quite interesting) and above Solid you'll see probably the filthiest, most squalid gay bar in the world. Nature Boy is further down on the right.

Beachlover
February 10th, 2011, 19:59

Talk about awkward...
LOL. This is the kind of place where you need to calmly make a quick assessment it's not worth a drink so you can turn around and walk out without going through this awkward process of waiting for the drink to arrive, downing it and paying while 15 working boys are jerking off and looking at you expectingly.

When I did a a quick whizz around Sunee Plaza to check it out I dropped into about 8-9 bars to have a look. I didn't buy drinks at half of them. Just had a quick look, turned around and walked out. Most were pretty empty and one was just too sleazy at a glance.

a447
February 11th, 2011, 14:27
Hey, Beachlover - which bar was the too sleazy one?? Just wondering......

February 11th, 2011, 14:52
Which bar was the too sleazy one?? Just wondering......

Corner Bar, I just couldn't stand the sight of all the old men sitting there drooling at the passing Fem Boys... :sign5:

February 11th, 2011, 16:27

Corner Bar, I just couldn't stand the sight of all the old men sitting there drooling at the passing Fem Boys... :sign5:

If we are having a "sleaziest bar" contests - it surely has to be The Golden Cock in BKK:

Filthy surroundings, with desperate boys openly wanking and sucking off geriatric pensioners sitting directly facing you.

Even Kevin would draw the line at THAT one :laughing3: :laughing3:

the1
February 11th, 2011, 17:36
When I did a a quick whizz around Sunee Plaza to check it out I dropped into about 8-9 bars to have a look. I didn't buy drinks at half of them. Just had a quick look, turned around and walked out. Most were pretty empty and one was just too sleazy at a glance.

Corner Bar, I just couldn't stand the sight of all the old men sitting there drooling at the passing Fem Boys...

Sanook/Combat.......Did you forget to log out and log back in as Beachlover?

February 11th, 2011, 18:31

If we are having a "sleaziest bar" contests - it surely has to be The Golden Cock in BKK:

Filthy surroundings, with desperate boys openly wanking and sucking off geriatric pensioners sitting directly facing you.

Even Kevin would draw the line at THAT one :laughing3: :laughing3:

Hi,

No he doesn't draw the line there,I was a regular,but I tended to stick to the bar area ( literally at times!) just around the corner and up the fire escapes there's some more DODGY PLACES,great in the afternoons to remind you there is a cultural side to Bangkok! :laughing3: :laughing3: :love4: :laughing3: :laughing3:

February 11th, 2011, 18:39
Sanook/Combat.......Did you forget to log out and log back in as Beachlover?

BadBoyBilly, if you have something intelligent to post then go ahead and do it, instead of your childish comments that only you might understand. You're nothing but a tired old f*ckstick with nothing better to do than trying to stir shit.

the1
February 11th, 2011, 18:58
f*ckstick

Now, who else on here uses that word a lot????? Hmmmmm

I am just curious why you answered a question which was asked by a447 and directed to Beachlover?

YOU are the first to accuse someone of being somebody they are not.

And if you want a Cam 2 Cam session with me to PROVE I am not undaunted, just PVT me your addy.

Take care Hun

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 19:47
I don't remember any names to be honest. It was a couple of years ago now and I was just curious to see the place often talked about here. I dropped into some, which are on the street going past Sunee Plaza and then went into Sunee Plaza itself and dropped in a few bars there. I had half a dozen drinks and then bolted.

In the bars, the sight of these large 50-years old+ Caucasian men sitting, leering and fondling near naked boys who couldn't have been older than 18 or 19 (actually looked younger) just looked disturbing and pathetic.

The creepiest part was actually outside, walking through the dusty alley going around Sunee Plaza. You have these open-air bars and farangs standing around (I'm sure Corner Bar was one of them)... staring and leering at you as you walk past like you're a piece of meat. It's like some of these guys have been living under a rock away from normal society for the last decade. They couldn't possibly have made themselves any more creepy and unappealing.

Heh... or the sound of the big pudgy American wannabe tough guy throwing insults at everyone.

f*ckstick
Now, who else on here uses that word a lot????? Hmmmmm
What can I say... I'm a trend setter.

I am just curious why you answered a question which was asked by a447 and directed to Beachlover?
He answered with a joke...

if you want a Cam 2 Cam session with me to PROVE I am not undaunted, just PVT me your addy.
BadBoyBilly... it would be totally unfair for anyone to cam with you. You see, whilst you get to see their goods, all they get to see is the sight of you slobbering about trying to lift all those flabs of wobbly fat away! :hello1:

the1
February 11th, 2011, 20:02
it would be totally unfair for anyone to cam with you. You see, whilst you get to see their goods, all they get to see is the sight of you slobbering about trying to lift all those flabs of wobbly fat away!

Ah, I knew you'd show up pretty quickly once Combat logged off.

Well come on then, lets do it? We will then see who has the " flab". I have asked you twice now for a C2C and you never take me up on the offer, people will start talking you know, they will start to question your identity, oh, hang on, they already do.

February 11th, 2011, 20:12
it would be totally unfair for anyone to cam with you. You see, whilst you get to see their goods, all they get to see is the sight of you slobbering about trying to lift all those flabs of wobbly fat away!

Ah, I knew you'd show up pretty quickly once Combat logged off.

Well come on then, lets do it? We will then see who has the " flab". I have asked you twice now for a C2C and you never take me up on the offer, people will start talking you know, ( they will start to question your identity.) (quote)"

Well Beachy?

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 21:18
Well come on then, lets do it? We will then see who has the " flab". I have asked you twice now for a C2C and you never take me up on the offer, people will start talking you know, they will start to question your identity, oh, hang on, they already do.
Billy... let me put this more directly. I've no desire to cam chat with a big lardy degenerate like you! You belong in a zoo.

Go on, entertain some tourists with that big toothy grin of yours. :occasion9:

a447
February 11th, 2011, 21:32
Hey, I was in Golden Cock last July and for the first time ever was completely ignored! Back in April they were all over me like a rash, including the fat guy. Is he still there? Also there was the guy with the disturbingly high voice. I fought those 2 off so I could be ravished by a more attractive guy.
They all tried to lure me upstairs, but I've heard its pretty dodgy up there.
Also, I think it was last year, there was a massage ploace opposite Nature Boy. Is it still open? I went in once and was introduced to the most handsome guy I've ever come across in my life. Well, I actually didn't "come across" his as he seemed too close to the legal age for comfort. When I asked for his ID he said he'd lost it. I left immediately. I hope it has been closed down.
And has anyone been to that bar above Solid? I've never heard of, or seen, anyone going up there. It's a bit scary.

the1
February 11th, 2011, 21:32
Billy... let me put this more directly. I've no desire to cam chat with a big lardy degenerate like you!

But I can then prove I ain't billy, undaunted or whoever you decide I am, and you can prove to me you are not an older man pretending to be some young man :boxing:

We can then forget about it and put it all behind us

:boxing:

February 11th, 2011, 21:37
Billy... let me put this more directly. I've no desire to cam chat with a big lardy degenerate like you!

But I can then prove I ain't billy, undaunted or whoever you decide I am, and you can prove to me you are not an older man pretending to be some young man :boxing:

We can then forget about it and put it all behind us

:boxing:

Go for it Beachy! Get some young good looking guy to stand in for you! Who will know difference? You can't can you?
Who's the fuckstick now? You're pathetic.

February 12th, 2011, 00:44
I tended to stick to the bar area ( literally at times!) just around the corner and up the fire escapes there's some more DODGY PLACES,great in the afternoons to remind you there is a cultural side to Bangkok! :laughing3: :laughing3: :love4: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Oh yes, I think I I know exactly the bar you mean - it's super, eh?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

thenorthguy
February 12th, 2011, 02:38
Is the one above Solid the one where the guy sits down stairs....and rings the bell as you go up the stairs and walk along the fire escape......

February 12th, 2011, 03:17
[quote="thenorthguy"]Is the one above Solid the one where the guy sits down stairs....and rings the bell as you go up the stairs and walk along the fire escape......[/quoTE

Hi,

I been in all of them as well,even the one where the owner has a dog the runs around the bar trying to bite you on occasion, and he,the owner, belts the boys round the head if they give him anything he considers cheek!

And don't all you do gooders start on about the head being sacred part......blah blah, pick it up with him,not me, and he ain't interested,believe me!

He might be as interested as Daeng in the old corner bar of Sunnee,who used to fall out of bed,check the figures,then go looking for the boys in the market and snooker halls,from the previous nights shift,who had nicked all the nights taskings..................I mean takings but they could have been taskings as well..........Those really was the days my firends...farangs....friends...........

I even remember the tourist Police firing volleys in the air outside Daengs bar pissed they were, to disperse the boys,and saying there was no talking to these boys on the old Yaa Baa,no talking to drunk Policemen either! What a laugh it used to be... :laughing3: :laughing3: :love4: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Hope Cambodia is as good!

Ha! Read an article in one of the guides requesting you not to take any drugs or guns into Cambodia as they have enough already,Thank you! :glasses7:

February 12th, 2011, 11:29
Is the one above Solid the one where the guy sits down stairs....and rings the bell as you go up the stairs and walk along the fire escape......

Super X

February 12th, 2011, 12:07
:glasses7:

I certainly also hope so. Just so I can hear you describe it.

Please sir, can I have some more?

February 14th, 2011, 06:03
:glasses7:

I certainly also hope so. Just so I can hear you describe it.

Please sir, can I have some more?

Hi,

The funniest was again, at Daeng's bar, He had been fancying this Thai woman working a few doors down from the bar,and after a lot of courting and persuading,he eventually after undergoing doctors tests for HIV and all kinds of nonsense,got her family's permission to marry. The wedding took place upcountry and I was invited but never went.

He used to discuss this and his wedding plans in great detail with the two ,local cops,who were forever in his bar in uniform,local cops for Sunnee. Anyway, the dowry handed over to the family was in the region of 500,000 baht.

After the wedding he expected her to be a good wife and help run Daengs bar. She had other ideas and took off after only two weeks.I saw Daeng making a complaint at the cop shop trying to get his money back.The cops told him it was a civil issue and they couldn't do anything.

The last I heard,he sold basically an expired lease to the big american and pissed off to be a meeter and greeter in walking street minus his wife and money. He may have recouped some selling the expired lease.And that was the end of Daeng bar..............RIP................And fucking hilarious! :laughing3: :laughing3:

It could not have happened to a nicer guy,well,I can think of one or two others! :glasses7:

February 14th, 2011, 11:39
Its all so vivid. Im not being flaky here but there's got to be a brilliant short film in this. The "one or two others" are they married and were they married before Daeng?

February 14th, 2011, 16:32
Its all so vivid. Im not being flaky here but there's got to be a brilliant short film in this. The "one or two others" are they married and were they married before Daeng?
Hi,

It's quite commonplace for them to rip off each other,especailly where money is concerned,we think it is only us they cheat and steal from and take it personal,it isn't by any means!

Daeng made a life and living not paying wages,cheating the boys out of wages,paying them peanuts even by Sunnee standards.

He then received the flip side of the coin.It was marvellous. I used to laugh at the way the Thais always broke into a smile,when telling me for a couple of days after,in the early morning,whilst he was still in bed what had gone on. They thought it fabulous as well.Those were the days! :evil4:

February 14th, 2011, 16:46
I also think its fabulous. Daeng well I can almost see him.

thenorthguy
February 21st, 2011, 02:32
Well the count down has started before heading to Thailand. Is there any updates on these places....otherwise watch this space for my return....and I will report back first hand...

February 23rd, 2011, 10:22
Well the count down has started before heading to Thailand. Is there any updates on these places....otherwise watch this space for my return....and I will report back first hand...

Hi,

Please do report back,it'll be good for the update. :glasses7:

February 24th, 2011, 21:47

Hi,

Kuill! A bit of trivia! Name the late nite bar (guy) who was fond of sayings! Ones mans meat is another mans poison, horses for courses, one in the hand is worth two in the bush.........Often he would be working the bar with customers like Laundry bob........not far away you could have a Splash and not a pool?

February 24th, 2011, 21:50

Hi,

Kuill! A bit of trivia! Name the late nite bar (guy) who was fond of sayings! Ones mans meat is another mans poison, horses for courses, one in the hand is worth two in the bush.........Often he would be working the bar with customers like Laundry bob........not far away you could have a Splash?

Hi,

And did I use the bar??

February 24th, 2011, 21:55
Hi,

Kuill! A bit of trivia! Name the late nite bar (guy) who was fond of sayings! Ones mans meat is another mans poison, horses for courses, one in the hand is worth two in the bush.........Often he would be working the bar with customers like Laundry bob........not far away you could have a Splash?

Hi,

Think bye George! It was an institution! The other barmen was James.

February 24th, 2011, 21:57
Man4allseasons,

Nope,

You win,where was it? :notworthy:

February 24th, 2011, 21:58
Bobby!...The question was not where but who was the barmen!

Read the question again! Your getting a bit long in the tooth
:blackeye:

February 24th, 2011, 22:20
Bobby!...The question was not where but who was the barmen!

Read the question again! Your getting a bit long in the tooth
:blackeye:

Hi,

I am stumped :dmage: now tell me or I'll zap you!

If you could have a Splash,I am thinking either Splash or Monty's swimming pool?? Thailand,right?

You've thrown me saying James,then I think of UK bars. I knew a James bartender at the Sun Inn.

February 24th, 2011, 22:43
Not Splash sorry I meant Throb restaurant......and James was Eurasian. :idea:

February 24th, 2011, 22:57

Hi,

It must have been when I had participted in a small sherry! :tongue3:

thenorthguy
March 2nd, 2011, 09:38
Well seeing is beleiving. I'm here in Bangkok and have seen all the places listed here first hand....A full report when i return back home. But it's fair to say even the worlds fatest and most ugly guy would have no trouble getting off in one of those places....I think heading the list so far is probably Natures Boys...with second place still a close race, between Super A, Goldern Cock, Solid and one other that slips my memory, but will head back again to confirm before reporting.Enjoy....

March 2nd, 2011, 18:00
Well seeing is beleiving. I'm here in Bangkok and have seen all the places listed here first hand....A full report when i return back home. But it's fair to say even the worlds fatest and most ugly guy would have no trouble getting off in one of those places....I think heading the list so far is probably Natures Boys...with second place still a close race, between Super A, Goldern Cock, Solid and one other that slips my memory, but will head back again to confirm before reporting.Enjoy....

Great

I hope this sheds light on the bar scene update for sleaziest hostelry. :alc:

chillnorth
March 2nd, 2011, 21:11
I don't particularly think of myself as being into "sleaze", so am shocked to report that all of the establishments mentioned are familiar to me from points in my history. That being the case, I can't let the thread go without a memorial hat-tip to the My Way of the Chalee and Pa (name?) era. In all of my years and escapades, it has the distinction of being the only venue where my short-time occupancy was attended by a rat.

thenorthguy
March 16th, 2011, 06:13
Well I have arrived back home and will comply my report....on the top 5 sleaziest places in bangkok....at this stage no order of importance....those aiming for number one spot are....Nature Boys, Goldern Cock, Super A, Solid, and a new bar called Night Boys....each have a different story to tell...so stay tuned.....report to follow over the next few days...

March 16th, 2011, 10:53
Well I have arrived back home and will comply my report....on the top 5 sleaziest places in bangkok....at this stage no order of importance....those aiming for number one spot are....Nature Boys, Goldern Cock, Super A, Solid, and a new bar called Night Boys....each have a different story to tell...so stay tuned.....report to follow over the next few days...

Fab,

Been waiting for you!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

I am not sure but I believe Nature Boys will take some shifting for the top slot, It was only Holiday in Pattaya at showtime, that came close before! :evil4:

a447
March 16th, 2011, 15:21
Solid? Sleazy??? Gawd, I must have missed that side of Solid. Are you talking about the bar in the same street as Nature Boy?
I'd be interested in what way Solid could be called sleazy, as I've been a frequent visitor there over the past 5 years or so, and haven't seen anything going ojn there.
Please fill me in.

March 16th, 2011, 16:04
Solid? Sleazy??? Gawd, I must have missed that side of Solid. Are you talking about the bar in the same street as Nature Boy?
I'd be interested in what way Solid could be called sleazy, as I've been a frequent visitor there over the past 5 years or so, and haven't seen anything going ojn there.
Please fill me in.

Agreed - I always thought Solid was the most salubrious bar in that little soi and I've never seen any sign of sleaze (god knows I've looked for it!)

In my view Super A takes the prize by having not only filthy, disgusting interior conditions, but sex between boys and punters taking place in full view.

Golden Cock comes 2nd - they have the public sex too - but they clean the toilets every month, and the mirrors every year.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

March 16th, 2011, 19:08
Please fill me in.

Agreed - I always thought Solid was the most salubrious bar in that little soi and I've never seen any sign of sleaze (god knows I've looked for it!)

In my view Super A takes the prize by having not only filthy, disgusting interior conditions, but sex between boys and punters taking place in full view.

Golden Cock comes 2nd - they have the public sex too - but they clean the toilets every month, and the mirrors every year.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Hi,

Nature boys did full down and dirty public view stuff when I was there,absolutely filthy! :laughing3:

Got to agree on scottish-guys comments on Golden Cock!

Solid had Wirat,one of my old flames as a Mammasan,he's a devout buddhist and should wear the robes instead of his Grandad's old jacket as a uniform, it would look slightly better,but I never saw no sleaze,and he'd have told me!

colmx
March 17th, 2011, 07:40
his Grandad's old jacket as a uniform

Think i know who you are talking about when it comes to solid... the sleeves are so long... I thought he had robbed your jacket Kevin :-)

March 17th, 2011, 07:52
his Grandad's old jacket as a uniform

Think i know who you are talking about when it comes to solid... the sleeves are so long... I thought he had robbed your jacket Kevin :-)

I would have bought him one that fit,if he'd only asked! :laughing3:

March 20th, 2011, 06:04

Throb Restaurant!! just realised what you were talking about!

OMG Not one of my best moves! :sign3:

Boy was drinking,playing Karaoke at full tilt in the afternoon and nicking the profits,while his Dad got pissed on the Mekong, and his Mother spent her time beating the drunken Dad up,instead of cooking! :tongue3: :tongue3: :alc:

What a performance that was,I'd forgotten all about that place!

thenorthguy
March 23rd, 2011, 18:11
I started writing a report but decided why.....its clear who the winner of the Sleaziest place in Bangkok is...first place by a long mile goes to Nature Boys....the only other place to mention would be Super A.....Nature Boys is certainly an interesting place....buy the boys a drink and its free for all.....being there i felt like a chip at the beach being attacked by a flock of seagulls except there were no seagulls just the boys....I'm going back.....

March 24th, 2011, 07:41
I started writing a report but decided why.....its clear who the winner of the Sleaziest place in Bangkok is...first place by a long mile goes to Nature Boys....the only other place to mention would be Super A.....Nature Boys is certainly an interesting place....buy the boys a drink and its free for all.....being there i felt like a chip at the beach being attacked by a flock of seagulls except there were no seagulls just the boys....I'm going back.....

Hi,

Said it before, I knew that place would take some beating! :tongue3:

Beachlover
March 24th, 2011, 20:35
I started writing a report but decided why.....its clear who the winner of the Sleaziest place in Bangkok
thenorthguy... I remember you PM'd me a couple of months ago. Glad you found the sleaze you were looking for LOL. :happy7:

As to why (write a report)?... I suppose some people enjoy reading them!

March 25th, 2011, 02:09
I started writing a report but decided why.....its clear who the winner of the Sleaziest place in Bangkok
thenorthguy... I remember you PM'd me a couple of months ago. Glad you found the sleaze you were looking for LOL.

Yes you certainly did!

thenorthguy
March 31st, 2011, 19:07
Has anyone visited Nature Boys or Golden Cock lately........anything worth reporting upon...

Rolling Stone
April 1st, 2011, 23:16
I visited both very recently.

Golden Cock is dead in my opinion, no customers, no new faces (the boys). And for that matter I could not figure out why GC made it to the list of the sleaziest places in the first place (maybe that was before my time? lol). I had been visiting the joint quite frequently in the years (6 or 7 years ago for 3 or 4 years?) and did not see much was going on. Once in a while they had a cutie or two there (but not for long usually). Just my observation of course.

I presume Nature Boys (I agree NB deserves its place though) still have the same appeal/sleaziness if you like the look of the boys there? I had a quick drink (and a chat) with a boy I knew from previous visit, but did not stay long since none of the staff looked attrative. Again IMHO.

On the other hand, Super A seems to have a better strength of gogo boys, some of whom are cute.

a447
April 2nd, 2011, 10:29
Rolling Stone, Super A is the one upstairs next to Solid isn't it? If so, then I found it incredibly filthy and run down.
Am I confusing it with another bar, perhaps?
I'll be in Bangkok soon and am looking for horny places to visit during the day. Apart from Golden Cock with its unattracftive boys, there doesn;t seem much available.
:(

Rolling Stone
April 3rd, 2011, 22:34
Yes Super A that is. I think they did a bit of renovation some years ago, therefore the conditions are more manageable now, shall we say. I usually go to Super A (and Golden Cock in the past) during the day time, having some Singha beers and fun. Not sure there are other places to go. Often times I would sample a massage parlor or two in the afternoon to get relaxed.

thenorthguy
April 8th, 2011, 18:14
Well I cant help myself Im back to bangkok in a few weeks time, any updates on Sleaze Bars....

Screamaloud
April 8th, 2011, 19:42
I'm in Bangkok in a couple of weeks time. Can someone provide directions to Nature Boy and other sleazy places. I know where the main cluster of bars are (dream boys etc) as well as tawan so use them as a reference point to direct me.

Thanks.

I'll publish a report on my return.

lonelywombat
April 8th, 2011, 21:09
I am not sure how up to date dreadedneds maps are but this shows both Golden Cock 30 and Solid 28 further down that soi is Nature Boy. Unless Super A has relocated it is in the small soi shown on the map between Solid and GC.

http://dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/1/

Screamaloud
April 9th, 2011, 13:59
Thanks lonelywombat. You're a champion.