PDA

View Full Version : New TAKE CARE!! Newsletter

jvt22222
February 8th, 2011, 10:44
TAKE CARE!! has recently received a number of requests from friends wanting to know more about our activities. To acknowledge these requests, in addition to our web site <www.takecarepattaya.com>, we have decided to publish a monthly newsletter which will include, initially, the following sections:

-- ACTIVITIES (of the previous month)
-- FINANCES
-- UPCOMING ACTIVITIES

The TAKE CARE!! Monthly Newsletter will be sent by email during the first days of each month as a Microsoft WORD attachment. If you would like to be added to the mailing list being developed for those receiving the Newsletter, please send an email to our email address <takecarepattaya@hotmail.com> requesting that you be added to the list. In the body of your email, please be sure to add the email address to which we should send the Newsletter.

If at any time you wish have your name removed from the TAKE CARE!! Newsletter mailing list, send us an email and your email address will be removed from the list.

TAKE CARE!!

Beachlover
February 8th, 2011, 18:48
If you send out an e-newsletter as a Word Doc no one (or few) will read it.

Either send it out in e-mail text form or use something like MailChimp to create something more professionally formatted with proper graphics (either way, make it something people can read right way without opening attachments). At the very least, if you're just sending out a Word Doc, turn it into a PDF first. Sending stuff in Word format is very unprofessional.

jvt22222
February 11th, 2011, 06:03
Thanks for the suggestion ......... have converted the February Newsletter from a WORD document to a PDF.

February 11th, 2011, 14:52
What is The "Take Care" all about? And how much is the subscription?

February 11th, 2011, 19:21
Attachments to emails are often treated as suspicious by email programs and anti-virus software. Many people don't want to open attachments either out of laziness or out of being careful in relation of infections. I'd recommend posting the newsletter within the body of the email.

Beachlover
February 11th, 2011, 20:09
Thanks for the suggestion ......... have converted the February Newsletter from a WORD document to a PDF.
You're welcome... Consider publishing your newsletter by attaching a blog onto your website so everyone can read it. Send out e-mails with a preview of each article and a link to it instead of an attachment.

Attachments to emails are often treated as suspicious by email programs and anti-virus software. Many people don't want to open attachments either out of laziness or out of being careful in relation of infections. I'd recommend posting the newsletter within the body of the email.
Totally agree... you just don't do attachments and PDF newsletters these days. It's using obsolete print delivery methods in a digital world.

Use something like MailChimp.com or ConstantContact.com to put the body of the newsletter in the e-mail.

jvt22222
February 12th, 2011, 07:52
To Cedric>>>>>>>>> thanks for asking .....check out our web site for information about our efforts ......... <takecarepattaya.com>

thonglor55
February 12th, 2011, 08:08
What is The "Take Care" all about? It's also known as Condom Lovers.

February 12th, 2011, 11:39
To Cedric>>>>>>>>> thanks for asking .....check out our web site for information about our efforts ......... <takecarepattaya.com>

Had a look and I will be definately sending a donation, is there the same for Bangkok. Not sure why but everyone was delighted and begged like they were sweets for my XXLcondoms, one fell out my bag at dinner [blush].