PDA

View Full Version : 4 hands massage ! have anyone here try it before ?

February 7th, 2011, 17:50
If so, would you please share your experience.

Thor69
February 9th, 2011, 04:19
Yes, I have a few times now. The first time was in Bali and just recently in Bangkok. It's actually quite nice.
Give it a try. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

atri1666
February 9th, 2011, 08:58
Yes many times in the last 20 years. In Bangkok in Bonny Massage and in Pattaya in Duo House + Blue House + Royal House. Will do it again during my next stay

February 9th, 2011, 16:17
I do it 4 times a week on the beach at Jomtien. Both a 4 hands and sometimes 6!!!
Absolutely puts me in heaven. :love4:

Beachlover
February 9th, 2011, 17:26
Four times a week... That's indulgent!

February 10th, 2011, 00:49
Well I have to be at the hospital 3 days a week so I induldge myself the other 4 to forget about it.

donald1
February 10th, 2011, 04:12
Having been a Professional Massage Therapist for 10 years I have given many 4 hand massages, although I have never received one. I will change that on my upcoming trip to Pattaya. My massage partners always orchestrated and choreographed our hour massage. I am told by many of the recipients that the great thing about a 4 handed is that unlike a regular massage where your senses are aware of the massagers' hands and where they are and going,; with 4 hands your senses are overtaken and you don't have any anticipated awareness of the massage stroke. My customers have always loved it. I don't think the guys in Pattaya will coordinate their moves but I hope its as great as I have heard.

February 10th, 2011, 11:47
I don't think the guys in Pattaya will coordinate their moves .

How many positions do you get through and can you explain some just for interest.

Beachlover
February 10th, 2011, 20:06
Well I have to be at the hospital 3 days a week so I induldge myself the other 4 to forget about it.
Fair enough... hope you're bringing your laptop to fill the time or something.

I am told by many of the recipients that the great thing about a 4 handed is that unlike a regular massage where your senses are aware of the massagers' hands and where they are and going,; with 4 hands your senses are overtaken and you don't have any anticipated awareness of the massage stroke.
Hmmmm.... that's interesting. Thanks for the insight. I'll trying out a 4-hand massage next time I'm in Asia.

February 11th, 2011, 01:44
To all on-topic contributors:

Instead of all this massage malarkey - my advice would be to purchase a good vibrator.

Much cheaper in both the short-term and the long-run.

And about as interesting to read your experiences thereof.

:occasion9:

donald1
February 11th, 2011, 03:35
Sure Cedric -
Not all types of massage lend themselves to 4-hand. Such as Thai massage would not work 4 handed. Our Massage Establishment mainly offered 4-Handed Swedish Massage. Which is a soothing, relaxing, sore muscle relaxing massage ; physically & emotionally. There are 5 basic techniques implemented in Swedish. They are effleurage (stroking); petrissage (muscles are lightly grabbed and lifted); friction (thumbs and fingertips work in deep circles into the thickest part of muscles); tapotement (chopping, beating, and tapping strokes); and vibration (fingers are pressed or flattened firmly on a muscle, then the area is shaken rapidly for a few seconds)
All of these movements can be elongated on a particular body part when coordinated or working on the same area.The 2 massage therapists can use a different technique immediately following each other or continue with the same. Another affect is to have one massager start at the feet and the other start at the head, thus achieving double effect.
Sorry if its too technical for some readers, but you did ask.