PDA

View Full Version : Dead over dirty dishes

Thai Dyed
February 5th, 2011, 11:47
Fairy tales from Chiang Mai
Several queens I know go for this rough and tough type, and then after all the fun and games get all tacky about the dirty dishes.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2011/02/ ... -composer/ (http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2011/02/04/akha-hill-tribe-man-gets-life-for-murder-of-british-composer/)

February 5th, 2011, 14:16
Getting tacky about the dishes doesn't warrant the death penalty.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 14:34
What a shame... It could've been a combination of him getting angry at them along with the financial benefits of doing the deed.

It's really unfortunate when this kind of thing happens. You've got to be careful who you take in...

February 5th, 2011, 15:11
Very, very sad story, but at least the BIB got the main culprit. If it had been in Pattaya it would probably have been put down to just another 'farang suicide!'

MiniMee
February 5th, 2011, 15:49
What a shame...

It's really unfortunate when this kind of thing happens.

Indeed. I am sure the victim would concur. To have one's life prematurely terminated in an act of brutal violence must surely be more than a little inconvenient.

February 10th, 2011, 17:34
I wonder how long he had known them before? Seems not terribly bright to let three hormone raging young men to stay without knowing them all absolutely inside and out? That one in the picture looks darkly shady, rough and ready.

I often pride myself on my instinctual ability to judge character, maybe I just dont take risks?

chillnorth
February 10th, 2011, 21:22
He knew them, or believed he did. He was a very generous man who made a fatal error in a land he thought he understood

February 11th, 2011, 10:50
Thats terribly sad. My great Aunt in Africa had a similar demise.

She took in the little son of her kitchen maid, you know clothed him paid for his schooling bought him his books a bicycle all those things. She never had any children herself just many beautiful Russian Wolf Hounds which she bred. She ran a large tea plantation, I suspect she was thinking of leaving it to him after she died.

One day about two years ago he turned 18 and wanted a car as he had to travel from the farm to the nearest town everyday, so he asked my Aunt for one. She agreed on condition he got his license. Well he flunked it and was thus without a car.

So a week after he stole my Aunts car keys and then tied and gagged her and threw her into the boot (she was 78 at the time) then drove off the farm. For a month he drove around on the most terrible roads known to mankind potholes and ruts almost nothing tarred all with her still in the boot.

Someone at last recognised the car as hers and tried to stop him but he tried a getaway so the police gave chase and thats when they found my dear brave Aunt in the boot.

I think we are born bad sometimes a genetic switch thing.

Thor69
February 21st, 2011, 00:52
So, Cedric, what happened to the car? :rolling:

Diec
February 21st, 2011, 04:11
You've got to be careful who you take in...

This is very sage advice beachbore...so what you are saying is, when folks pick up a prostitute, what do we need to do?

You've got to be careful who you take in...

Thanks, I never would have thought of that had you not mentioned it. Any final words about Thailand?

To have one's life prematurely terminated in an act of brutal violence must surely be more than a little inconvenient.

I agree, going on vacation and having your life terminated is certainly more than a little inconvenient.

February 21st, 2011, 04:33
This is very sage advice beachbore...so what you are saying is, when folks pick up a prostitute, what do we need to do?

In your case nothing, but in the prostitutes case if picked up by you, pray for an Otolaryngologist.