PDA

View Full Version : Condoms and Thai sizes

January 31st, 2011, 11:42
Im sure this has been brought up before but, where oh where can one expect to find rubbers that fit in Thailand. I bought some in Cairo with me to Thailand and everyone I... well .....had the fortune to meet played with them like they were sex toys. Untill after a day or so I ran out. :dontknow:

Size is important for staying alive, so where to get at least Western sizes in Bangkok???

January 31st, 2011, 14:28
Im sure this has been brought up before but, where oh where can one expect to find rubbers that fit in Thailand. I bought some in Cairo with me to Thailand and everyone I... well .....had the fortune to meet played with them like they were sex toys. Untill after a day or so I ran out. :dontknow:

Size is important for staying alive, so where to get at least Western sizes in Bangkok???

You mean you know everthing about Thailand and the sex scene but don't know where you can purchase condoms that fit? Another joke posting!

I would also from your use of certain slang words and other references consider you to be a Brit, so stay out of Cairo with your baby as it's a might dangerous there now!!!!!

January 31st, 2011, 14:45
You mean you know everthing about Thailand and the sex scene but don't know where you can purchase condoms that fit? Another joke posting!

I would also from your use of certain slang words and other references consider you to be a Brit, so stay out of Cairo with your baby as it's a might dangerous there now!!!!!

Thanks Aunty C for that advise but I was there before he was born, I was working. Condoms in Cairo are in fact very difficult to get but when you can they're a very nice fit.

I assume by your use of English that you are Australian or Austrian? :bee:

I know nothing about the sex scene in Thailand, I have never needed it. I did go to the sex circus with a Japanese pop star once, long story he was drunk and staying at the same hotel etc.
I assume by "sex scene" Aunty C you mean offing or at least some sort of payment?

Gosh no Aunty. The day I have to pay for it I will retire and get another black pug. Law loves them makes him smile and wiggle.

January 31st, 2011, 14:45
Unbelievable!! :violent1:

January 31st, 2011, 14:55
All I know of that side of things I learnt from here.

As implausible as it sounds Smiles taught me the most. Like how to lock up an "off" in the closet and make him bark all night to be let out, he should meet Beachlover. Homintern taught me some rather more shocking activities, at least for the "off".

I find it all very interesting.

(sips coffee and dunks biscotti)

February 2nd, 2011, 12:42
Much relieved to say I found Condoms that fit from a sex shop here, they were advertised on the box as "jumbo size", but really no larger than average European size. :8(

I asked this same question on AsiaExpat HK and they banned me??? :crybaby: What is it with over zealous moderators they will be the death knell for forums all over the net. Apparently I used inappropriate language like condom and shaft???? :dontknow: