PDA

View Full Version : It gets better

Thai Dyed
January 29th, 2011, 13:43
Well, at least it gets better for the morticians.

Anglican priest says gays are "evil". Excommunicated priest then presides over the rest of the service for gay bludgeoned to death last Wednesday. Last year a newspaper "outed" the deceased and others by publishing their photos with the headline "Hang them".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12306077

Beachlover
January 30th, 2011, 19:37
Thai Dyed... It really does not get better as a gay man if you're living in Thailand's sleaziest city hanging around moneyboys, forever complaining about the police raiding gogo bars for underage prostitutes and spending most of your time in Sunee Plaza, one of the creepiest parts of Pattaya.

I get there's a lot of bad shit happening to various gays around the world but it's far from all bad. Life is better than it's ever been for gays. I mean, shit, I didn't know Elton John and his partner had a biological child born via a surrogate. I think that's awesome. And the guy heading up Apple now is gay. How cool's that? Imagine where we'll be in 10 years...

January 31st, 2011, 00:13
Imagine where we'll be in 10 years...

You'll still be here - still deeply closeted - prattling on about how you can't wait to find a life partner and have children like other OUT gays.

thonglor55
January 31st, 2011, 08:57
I mean, shit, I didn't know Elton John and his partner had a biological child born via a surrogate.You really are an ignorant little twat, aren't you?

Imagine where we'll be in 10 years...Will you have summoned up enough courage to have come out of the closet?

Beachlover
January 31st, 2011, 16:29
Thonglor55 (formerly homintern) and Once In AWhile (possibly Smiles posting under a second handle) both fall into a segment of gays who are bitter, grumpy old f*cksticks leading sad, unfulfilled lives.

Driven by bitterness and jealousy, they have this urge to belittle, chide and talk down on younger guys who are more fortunate than them for no justifiable reason... it's very pathetic really but whatever.

January 31st, 2011, 16:33
I get there's a lot of bad shit happening to various gays around the world. Life is better than it's ever been for gays. I mean, shit, I didn't know Elton John and his partner had a biological child born via a surrogate. I think that's awesome. And the guy heading up Apple now is gay. How cool's that? Imagine where we'll be in 10 years...

Beachy bunny, if we (men who love men) are at Elton and Apple boss in our history hang me now. Maybe (ok sorry I can resist mob mentality) you should peek out of that closet at least in daylight.

The only place "things seem to get better" are in crass American sitcoms cashing in on cliches and steriotypes?

David Kato is still 90% of the world. :violent1: so get your arse into gear and fight, an I dont mean shadow boxing in the closet.

BTW Eltons baby most certainly doesn't have David Furnishes egg, this is impossible. Knowing Elton its his sperm and no one elses.

He is a :snorting: "y and I imagine David is in it secretly just for the money. All it takes is endurance and boy he must have it in buckets.

January 31st, 2011, 16:59
Driven by bitterness and jealousy, they have this urge to belittle, chide and talk down on younger guys who are more fortunate than them for no justifiable reason... it's very pathetic really but whatever.

Stop the "what ever" crap. Fuck sticks (?) like Smiles have a lot to teach us you must learn to listen. Canadians are wise remember they have Americans as neighbours?

You aren't more fortunate for any "justifiable reason" its true, but you will be one day, old and wise yourself.

I just lost my dad recently and it pains me so much, he died playing polo in Africa, fell off stone dead in front of my mother.

I never felt so much loss and grief in my life. Only because now that I remember his words, and although too late, they make much sense. Even from an old intractable git like him.

They love and loved and can tell us most of what there is to know.

So hold tight.

Jesus yes Im a father its true, do you think little Law is looking up at me all 26 years of me and thinking sad old bastard. I dont think so, he wont even let go of my finger without wailing sky high. I love the little roof of his mouth its so pink and blessed (ok enough of that).

:hello2:

Beachlover
January 31st, 2011, 17:04
I learned not to listen to grumpy men who do nothing but rant and chide others a long time ago. They're usually mediocre and unfulfilled, which I wouldn't care about if they didn't need to vent it so bitterly.

January 31st, 2011, 18:58
So take that if nothing as a lesson? And remember those words when you are old and crampy. Nothing it seems is forever even while you remain still in love, you cannot hold others to the same. Hey and Smiles is a bit of OK :bee: Im sounding like a dad every minute. :rolling:

I was sixteen when I was thrust into exile, and an incredible Dutch dad 26 as I am now ( with two kiddies) spent Christmas eve singing carols to me softly in a deep voice strange to me on a rolling ship he owned plying across the dark North sea, I missed my family and wanted to cry out aloud but he wouldnt have it. He put me softly to bed between his little son and daughter and I slept so deeply, so deep like never before.

Respect. :thumbleft:

February 1st, 2011, 07:47
Once In AWhile (possibly Smiles posting under a second handle)
As always - posting under my one and only handle. Funny how quick you are to accuse someone of being another poster when you don't like what they say.

fall into a segment of gays who are bitter, grumpy old f*cksticks leading sad, unfulfilled lives.
Quite the contrary I am afraid - my life is filled with joy and happiness and is extremely fulfilling. And while older than you I am a very long way off from being an OAP.
Sticks and stones dear. Name calling is the first resort of the intellectually stunted.

chide and talk down on younger guys who are more fortunate than them for no justifiable reason
No, aside from you being a self absorbed, ageist, morally self superior, arrogant and egotistical closet case - none at all.

thonglor55
February 1st, 2011, 08:56
I merely treat Beachlover as a worthy subject for piss-taking (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=take%20the%20piss). That he wants to attribute to me all sorts of motivations and alternate posting handles adds to the fun.

quiet1
February 1st, 2011, 10:23
Thonglor55 (formerly homintern) and Once In AWhile (possibly Smiles posting under a second handle) both fall into a segment of gays who are bitter, grumpy old f*cksticks leading sad, unfulfilled lives.

BL, do you know either of the two (any of the three?) gentlemen you criticize and label? I know (at least) one of them and can say you are waaay wide of the mark.

Why does the phrase, "Youth is wasted on the young," keep popping into my mind? Oh. Right.

thonglor55
February 1st, 2011, 12:38
BL, do you know either of the two (any of the three?) gentlemen you criticize and label? I know (at least) one of them and can say you are waaay wide of the mark. Why does the phrase, "Youth is wasted on the young," keep popping into my mind? Oh. Right.In true Nixon style (ie. rampant paranoia) expect to be added to Bechlover's list of enemies and labelled as one or other poster masquerading under a multiple posting identity.

February 2nd, 2011, 10:10
BL, do you know either of the two (any of the three?) gentlemen you criticize and label? I know (at least) one of them and can say you are waaay wide of the mark. Why does the phrase, "Youth is wasted on the young," keep popping into my mind? Oh. Right.In true Nixon style (ie. rampant paranoia) expect to be added to Bechlover's list of enemies and labelled as one or other poster masquerading under a multiple posting identity.

So is that you Aunty? AKA Homintern AKA Pearl AKA Dame Mills and Doon? :hello1: if not :thebirdman:
:bot:

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 17:07
BL, do you know either of the two (any of the three?) gentlemen you criticize and label? I know (at least) one of them and can say you are waaay wide of the mark.
Do you read their posts here? All these two do with 90% of their posts is act like grumpy old men belittling and attacking other perfectly reasonable posters and being general arseholes. They're both trolls. One (homintern/thonglor55) has about a dozen other handles he uses here. The other only ever pops up now a days to attack me and another poster.

I merely treat Beachlover as a worthy subject for piss-taking (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=take%20the%20piss). That he wants to attribute to me all sorts of motivations and alternate posting handles adds to the fun.
Remember in high school how some kids liked to make fun of the "cool kid" who was smart and good at sports etc. for no real reason other than to vent their own envy and frustration? I'm the cool kid. You're the loser at the bottom of the ladder.

I'm generally nice to people no matter where they are on the ladder as long as they're not a sad douche bag like you.

thonglor55
February 3rd, 2011, 17:34
Remember in high school how some kids liked to make fun of the "cool kid" who was smart and good at sports etc. And only, what, three days to come up with that hackneyed and predictable riposte

February 4th, 2011, 07:06
I'm generally nice to people no matter where they are on the ladder

Being an indiscriminate arsehole again, Smiles?

Thonglor55 and Once In AWhile both fall into a segment of gays who are bitter, grumpy old f*cksticks

all the passengers on these cruise ships are old and decrepit

Two of the saddest and moronic creepy trolls - Homintern and Undaunted

Some unintelligent old loser, named Khor toss

He's a retired loser who lives in Pattaya who does nothing other than eat, drink and lurch after prostitutes

especially the fat, bald, know-all customer who won't have anything said against the place on his own board. Gaybutton

Gaybutton and LMTU are both unethical hypocrite low-lifes with zero self-awareness

So how's that self-awareness thing working for you?

thonglor55
February 4th, 2011, 08:24
At least we know - in future we should refer to the poster as "Our Lady of the Beachlovers, smart and good at games, the Envy of the World" or maybe just "Little Miss Humilty" :rolling:

February 4th, 2011, 08:58
At least we know - in future we should refer to the poster as "Our Lady of the Beachlovers, smart and good at games, the Envy of the World" or maybe just "Little Miss Humilty" :rolling:

How about "Our Lady of Perpetual Humility" for short.?
I for one would love to see the high school where the homosexual child of Asian immigrants is on the the cool kids. I near peed my pants when I read that one.

thonglor55
February 4th, 2011, 14:51
I near peed my pants when I read that one.I think an incontinence problem may well have been the cause of The Beachlover Smelly Groin Syndrome

February 4th, 2011, 22:20
Sorry guys you are way out of line! Is this anyway to speak of an aging astronaut on a secret diplomatic mission to Egypt?

Wesley
February 5th, 2011, 01:37
Do you read their posts here? All these two do with 90% of their posts is act like grumpy old men belittling and attacking other perfectly reasonable posters and being general arseholes. They're both trolls. One (homintern/thonglor55) has about a dozen other handles he uses here. The other only ever pops up now a days to attack me and another poster.

Remember in high school how some kids liked to make fun of the "cool kid" who was smart and good at sports etc. for no real reason other than to vent their own envy and frustration? I'm the cool kid. You're the loser at the bottom of the ladder.

I'm generally nice to people no matter where they are on the ladder as long as they're not a sad douche bag like you.

you guys sound like a couple of old pissers to me, why do you constantly follow this lad around in every post? If he is so bad, why not just put him on ignore. Now you much prefer pissing in his milk and making life as difficult as you can , I know you guys have been doing this to selected people you dislike for years. However, like most posters, you post with out fact and hide behind your Crappy names that have become synonymous with old farts with nothing to do But generate hot air for a farting game club. Why not leave the young man alone. His posts are usually relevant usually based on the facts as he knows them and generally mild in attitude. Why not let him live and post instead of being the asses you have been for years now. We all know who you are now and what your about. Go away!

Wes

February 5th, 2011, 04:26
You guys sound like a couple of old pissers to me, why do you constantly follow this lad around in every post? If he is so bad, why not just put him on ignore. Now you much prefer pissing in his milk and making life as difficult as you can , I know you guys have been doing this to selected people you dislike for years. However, like most posters, you post with out fact and hide behind your Crappy names that have become synonymous with old farts with nothing to do But generate hot air for a farting game club. Why not leave the young man alone. His posts are usually relevant usually based on the facts as he knows them and generally mild in attitude. Why not let him live and post instead of being the asses you have been for years now. We all know who you are now and what your about. Go away! Wes

Wes you are a champion of common sense and good fibre, well written and most of all honest. Thank you.

thonglor55
February 5th, 2011, 05:24
Wes you are a champion of common sense and good fibre, well written and most of all honest. :rolling:

February 5th, 2011, 06:20
We all know who you are now

I am dying to know who I am - please share it with everyone.
I'm positively wet with anticipation.

Wesley
February 5th, 2011, 06:51
We all know who you are now

I am dying to know who I am - please share it with everyone.
I'm positively wet with anticipation.

I am relatively sure you know I know, you gave yourself away sometime ago, you must have been drunk when you send me that PM. By the way, unless you have an identity to hide, why not share with us who you really are usually. I hvae no idea why you have so much time to follow this young guy around writing stuff you have olitly no fact for . I call that badgering someone and if you were really the Big boy you claim, you would come from behind that name and debate the boy like man you claim to be instead of hiding behind a name. Do, you haae something to hide. It has been my experience that the people with the least amount of integrity are those who fling unsubstantiated stuff around having no fact or Guts to open up and tell the man who you are and debate him one on one with real fact instead of innuendos and salted information. After all these years it seems you would change. But you still chase around the board trying to find some one you can intimidate. Your so small you don't deserve his retort to your rantings.

By the way, only pussy's get wet with anticipation.

Wes

thonglor55
February 5th, 2011, 07:24
real fact :rolling:

February 5th, 2011, 07:26
you must have been drunk when you send me that PM.

Mostly likely Sister Mary Amnesia it was you who was drunk (we all know your love of posting from the bottom of a gin bottle) as I have only ever sent you one message which was in response to one you sent to me crying about Homiterm picking on you. I'll copy it below to refresh your feeble memory.

Homiterm does pretty much as he pleases and I doubt very much he would take any advice from me. Sent: 22 Jul 2008, 19:36

I shan't reply to the rest of your post as it consists of your usual senseless drivel. If there is a coherent thought in any of it I'll be buggered if I can figure it out. You really shouldn't get near a keyboard when you've been into your cups dear.

You claim to know me, so you have my full permission to post my identity for all to see. If you have a picture by all means post that too. Put up or shut up.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 08:02
So how's that self-awareness thing working for you?
You just put together a list of the saddest low lifes ever to post on these boards - LMTU, Undaunted, Gaybutton, Homintern - add yourself to that list. You can be their spokesperson and rally the moron cause if you want...

I think an incontinence problem may well have been the cause of The Beachlover Smelly Groin Syndrome
So you've sunk back to making up shit again, Homintern?

You love making up shit like a sick stalker don't you? I remember the BS you wrote when I PM'd you asking about Chao Na a year ago. Now you're embarking on the same process with me. Let's see some of the lies you're claiming to know about me now...

- I inherited my business (way off)...
- You're in contact with one of my employees via e-mail (still no proof)...
- My employees laugh at me (they don't, I'm like the best boss most of them have ever had)...
- You used to pick me up when I was a school boy and had a "smelly groin" problem (so you're a pedo too)...

You have the honor and integrity of a nobody scam artist. You're actually that much of a life-long f*ck up that you have nothing better in your life now do you?

you guys sound like a couple of old pissers to me...
Haha... thanks, Wes. You've summed it up quite well there, a very rational assessment of some very dysfunctional low lifes.

[Once In AWhile] open up and tell the man who you are and debate him one on one with real fact
He won't do that. There's no reasoning in what an irrational arsehole like Smiles says.

Your so small you don't deserve his retort to your rantings.
Yeah... sometimes I wonder if I should bother.

I shan't reply to the rest of your [Wesley's] post as it consists of your usual senseless drivel. If there is a coherent thought in any of it...
There is... plenty of rational reasoning too. His well-articulated post makes more sense than the bitter and envy-induced garbage you and Homintern combined vomit.

February 5th, 2011, 08:13

You can't help yourself. If you were more self-aware you would realize this.
One does expect better from the Cool Kid who is smart and good at games.

Wesley
February 5th, 2011, 10:10

Narcissistic Posters like this will always be around. As old as "Once in A While" must be by now, his time will soon come to join Homiturn and change his name again. I jest, surely you know Homiturn is dead as a crow, the only thing sticking up is his old dick which in his homemade hell is surely trouble for him since his crown of thorns was spent for a pin of stinky women.I see no evidence Homiturn is still here. The old one was much more intelligent. This one came from among the people that are in the banned sea of forums. This is he last place they will let him post.

February 5th, 2011, 10:19
All I can see is this beachlover person slinging shit at people by saying they are old and fat or trolls like he did in one of my posts and everything based on what? Somethiung hes making up because he can read theyre charcter from what they write? So then they sling shit write back and make things up about him. And he claims hes the best employer in the world. What a wanker.

Wesley
February 5th, 2011, 10:35
All I can see is this beachlover person slinging shit at people by saying they are old and fat or trolls like he did in one of my posts and everything based on what? Somethiung hes making up because he can read theyre charcter from what they write? So then they sling shit write back and make things up about him. And he claims hes the best employer in the world. What a wanker.

Actually, I usually stay in my cell, However, so many pick on the boy I decided to come out of extinction to help him out a bit. However, he does need to know when to stop. A troll loves to sling the shit. That is the reason the follow him around. Its just fun for them,there is no usefulness to it all as far as I can see. But the young man needs a friend or two. I would think whether he thinks he is good or bad, is really up to the people he really knows. For all you know, he is right . His employee's might love him. I use to think all mine did but, you have to be careful around Asians that are poor. They will tell you every thing you want to hear to keep a job.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 11:24
Smiles, where's the integrity in saying you're going to ignore me from your main handle and then attacking me from another handle?

We already know from the way you attack people from your main handle (Smiles) that you're an irrational and unreasonable arsehole who somehow became very bitter on these boards. Perhaps it came from the time when you, gaybutton, hedda, homintern and whoever else was around were fighting between boards... I don't know.

I used to think you were a nice guy when I started posting here. Most of your posts are nice enough... but your vicious attacks on perfectly reasonable posters like cdnmatt and several others along with frequently new (not trolling) members are uncalled for and without justification or rationale.

I'm guessing that by using this secondary handle, the intention is to ensure people don't see you as too much of an arsehole but that's not very honest is it?

I'm going to continue to post here for now. It's entertaining. If I annoy you, Smiles, for whatever grumpy reason that might be, then I suggest you put me on ignore from any other handle you post as or just let it be.

As for homintern/thonglor55... we don't know who exactly he is, but it's enough to say he's a sick stalker who follows people around making sh*t up for no good reason. People like me shouldn't need to deal with low lifes like this but that's life I suppose...

February 5th, 2011, 13:45
Smiles, where's the integrity in saying you're going to ignore me from your main handle and then attacking me from another handle?

We already know from the way you attack people from your main handle (Smiles) that you're an irrational and unreasonable arsehole who somehow became very bitter on these boards. Perhaps it came from the time when you, gaybutton, hedda, homintern and whoever else was around were fighting between boards... I don't know.

I used to think you were a nice guy when I started posting here. Most of your posts are nice enough... but your vicious attacks on perfectly reasonable posters like cdnmatt and several others along with frequently new (not trolling) members are uncalled for and without justification or rationale.

I'm guessing that by using this secondary handle, the intention is to ensure people don't see you as too much of an arsehole but that's not very honest is it?

I'm going to continue to post here for now. It's entertaining. If I annoy you, Smiles, for whatever grumpy reason that might be, then I suggest you put me on ignore from any other handle you post as or just let it be.

Really now - I've told you on at least 2 different occasions that I am not Smiles. No doubt Smiles is horrified at the thought that you could confuse me for him. I thought you were the Cool Kid who was Smart and Good at Games? You are starting to come across as more of a half wit. Pull up your socks dear - you are letting the side down.

People like me shouldn't need to deal with low lifes like this but that's life I suppose...

I know - it's so unfair - especially when you are the Cool Kid who is Smart and Good at Games.
Our Lady of Perpetual Humility - well on her way to martyrdom.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 14:13
You're a little slow to deny it, Smiles/OIAW.

I said all I have to say about you above so for the time being I'm going to let you and your sick companion, Homintern get on with your sad lives...

BTW, I just received this PM from one of Homintern's handles:

Did you ever see that documentary by - was it David Attenborough? It showed a seal being toyed with by a killer whale before being devoured. I'm the killer whale. You are the seal.
Anything else you send through is fair game...

February 5th, 2011, 15:03
You're a little slow to deny it, Smiles/OIAW.

I said all I have to say about you above so for the time being I'm going to let you and your sick companion, Homintern get on with your sad lives...

BTW, I just received this PM from one of Homintern's handles:

Did you ever see that documentary by - was it David Attenborough? It showed a seal being toyed with by a killer whale before being devoured. I'm the killer whale. You are the seal.
Anything else you send through is fair game...

Sorry to burst your little hydra fantasy but I didn't send that to you. What else do those little voices in your head tell you?
If you can prove that I sent the above PM to you please post your evidence here for all to see. You've already told us how Smart and Good at Game you are so it should be a breeze.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 15:57
Read the post again. I didn't say you sent it.

ftj_taw
February 5th, 2011, 22:21
Narcissistic Posters like this will always be around. As old as "Once in A While" must be by now, his time will soon come to join Homiturn and change his name again. I jest, surely you know Homiturn is dead as a crow, the only thing sticking up is his old dick which in his homemade hell is surely trouble for him since his crown of thorns was spent for a pin of stinky women.I see no evidence Homiturn is still here. The old one was much more intelligent. This one came from among the people that are in the banned sea of forums. This is he last place they will let him post.

Wesley, I suspect you like to drink? :dontknow:

thonglor55
February 6th, 2011, 03:06
BTW, I just received this PM from one of Homintern's handlesBeachlover seems to maintain an extensive correspondence with this Homintern character. Why is he so blessed or are other posters also recipients of Homintern's munificence? Has Homintern recognised Beachlover's special abilities ("smart and good at games") and is paying him appropriate homage? Or maybe he's suffering from an Internet version of Joan of Arc's voices? Perhaps there's a more obvious explanation. Godwin Grech an Australian Treasury official and Liberal Party supporter was found to have forged an email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utegate) to support assertions he was making. Is Beachlover (another Liberal Party supporter) our very own Godwin Grech?

Beachlover
February 6th, 2011, 06:04
Nothing wrong with that!

Beachlover
February 6th, 2011, 06:13
I just received this PM from one of Thonglor55/Homintern's handles:

I thought I'd post a few more PMs I've I received from "TheMessenger" (the handle thonglor55/homintern uses to PM me):

How long before people realise that homintern and Beachlover are the same person do you think?
(Just received this morning)

But do you still have that smelly groin problem I remember from when I picked you up in a public lavatory when you were still in school uniform?

I remember that school uniform well :glasses7:

You know nothing about me and I intend keeping it that way. On the other hand there's rather a lot I know about you and your business, courtesy of one of your employees who's a correspondent of mine, not all of it to your credit. Don't worry, I shan't be using it in the Forum - yet.

You're going to stop being a slut when, exactly? What "stage of life" is that?

Wesley
February 6th, 2011, 08:35

I hve not had a drink in over a year, I can't imagine why you would think I do. I hve a drink when I go out to the bar, I never keep it at home and never have a hard drink anywhere. hate hard liquor any where. I drink slow bottles of beer when I am out. I will be back in May. Had a few medical problems to keep me home. Cataract surgeries and such. I will be back in May, I doubt you will hear much from me then. I will be too busy with my boys to bother with you. Your just a little man. YOU have Never done anything meaningful. Just live to annoy other people is a poor existence. I feel sorry for you dude.

February 6th, 2011, 14:55
I hope that the Cataract operation has been a success Wesley. You had mentioned your failing eyesight before in one of your posts so if any of the genuine posters had read it they would not have retorted to making such nasty, uncalled for comments about you drinking etc..

Take care, and again I hope that all turns out well for you.

February 6th, 2011, 16:37
Cataracts would certainly explain poor typing and misspelled words, but sadly, not Wesley's demented ramblings.
Thousands of people have cataract surgery everyday and it does not make them feeble minded or delusional.

ftj_taw
February 6th, 2011, 16:51

I hve not had a drink in over a year, I can't imagine why you would think I do. I hve a drink when I go out to the bar, I never keep it at home and never have a hard drink anywhere. hate hard liquor any where. I drink slow bottles of beer when I am out. I will be back in May. Had a few medical problems to keep me home. Cataract surgeries and such. I will be back in May, I doubt you will hear much from me then. I will be too busy with my boys to bother with you. Your just a little man. YOU have Never done anything meaningful. Just live to annoy other people is a poor existence. I feel sorry for you dude.

Sorry if it is not true Wes. I guess I just don't understand your form of English. I am still trying to make sense out of this sentence. " I jest, surely you know Homiturn is dead as a crow, the only thing sticking up is his old dick which in his homemade hell is surely trouble for him since his crown of thorns was spent for a pin of stinky women."

Maybe you can elucidate a bit for me. I am getting slow in my old age.

Wesley
February 7th, 2011, 04:05
I have not had a drink in over a year, I can't imagine why you would think I do. I have a drink when I go out to the bar, I never keep it at home and never have a hard drink anywhere. hate hard liquor any where. I drink slow bottles of beer when I am out. I will be back in May. Had a few medical problems to keep me home. Cataract surgeries and such. I will be back in May, I doubt you will hear much from me then. I will be too busy with my boys to bother with you. Your just a little man. YOU have Never done anything meaningful. Just live to annoy other people is a poor existence. I feel sorry for you dude.[/quote]

I Believe, Homiturn is really dead, although it could have been a ploy to end his life as Homiturn. His posts had to be witty and still hateful at the same time, often interesting, sometimes factual, However as a whole, none of the posters that are following beachlover around are so well written nor witty and lack all of the qualities that made Homitirn for who he was. basically I was saying to Homiturn, RIP in Hell you SOB. and that his hell, should be made of sticky women. Of which he can never get away from.. I was trying to be subtle enough not all would understand I felt so badly about the old coot.

Sorry if it is not true Wes. I guess I just don't understand your form of English. I am still trying to make sense out of this sentence. " I jest, surely you know Homiturn is dead as a crow, the only thing sticking up is his old dick which in his homemade hell is surely trouble for him since his crown of thorns was spent for a pin of stinky women."

Maybe you can elucidate a bit for me. I am getting slow in my old age.[/quote]