PDA

View Full Version : Dating hazards with Thai men

January 28th, 2011, 09:49
My worst is hair jell, diamond studs, and face powder. Ok perhaps describing a baseline bottom fem here, but I like bottoms and tops.

Thing is I love running my fingers through soft fluffy bouncy hair and usually its OK and fine and delightful, but with a "jell perm" its like running you fingers through a sticky crunchy meringue that keeps dodging your fingers. One even shrieked you know how long that took me, "three hours" as he began to well up in tears.

Then the gentle ear lobe touch, it turns into bumpy, waxy, skin flakes and often infected fondle eeeeu. Cant they wear the diamond around their necks

Lastly the face powder thing is just wacky cause by the time its all over half of it has come off leaving them looking like a woman in trouble.

For tops its boxers I hate them, plain short shorts are nice but boxers its almost an allergy reaction.

thonglor55
January 28th, 2011, 11:53
You've got a kiddy to look after now. Time to grow up a.k.a. your life is over.

January 28th, 2011, 15:20
You've got a kiddy to look after now. Time to grow up a.k.a. your life is over.

Its just begun you mean, straight dads are super sexy, and you would be completely bewildered what a man carrying around a little BB will do to enlarge your gay social life, takes one smile and they want to follow you home. The Chinese and Thais (I know) are very family oriented.

Before this all happen for me, I was in the elevator one time...... another young guy was also, I noticed he was holding a rolled up blanket so peered into the sausage roll to find a little guy looking straight up out of it. It wasn't a happy sausage roll, his dad was taking him to the doctor cause he thought he wasn't so well, anyway I gushed an cooed and the dad said please ca you hold him I think Im squashing him. It was so sweet he was a straight and just felt I could do it better. Gays here are trusted and loved as long as they keep it in the family. Face is all important.

Patexpat
January 28th, 2011, 15:23
and it's taken you 2,041 posts to discover to NEVER touch a Thai boys hair after they have groomed themselves! :blackeye:

thonglor55
January 28th, 2011, 15:37
Gays here are trusted and loved as long as they keep it in the family. Face is all important.Are you channeling Beachlover? He's keen on staying in the closet too.

January 28th, 2011, 15:44
and it's taken you 2,041 posts to discover to NEVER touch a Thai boys hair after they have groomed themselves! :blackeye:

Well not exactly as I usually avoid the type completely, but yes it has happen one or two time. Yes it was horrible. They seem to be in a constant state of alert in case there hair gets tousled, and what's the point if you can't rummage their hair and pat them on the nose with one finger, I ask you? Its like having the ear-hole closed for business? :bee:

January 28th, 2011, 15:47
Ps I usually get them to drop their guard with a tongue in the ear, before they know it I have wrecked the hair :evil4:

January 28th, 2011, 15:51
Gays here are trusted and loved as long as they keep it in the family. Face is all important.Are you channeling Beachlover? He's keen on staying in the closet too.

Im not, its just how it works here in HK. Is beach lover rotting amongst the moth balls? Thats sad for him.

Maybe I can give him some tips on how to live with his fears.

thrillbill
January 28th, 2011, 16:26
In general terms, they seem to take long, long , long showers. (poor timing when you're waiting for "the moment")
The "Chinese" habit of clearing ones throat in the shower and spitting into the drain.
Yes, the white powder that ends up on the bathroom floor.

I don't have trouble with Thai bfs' hair since they're mostly butch, with buz cuts

January 28th, 2011, 16:47
In general terms, they seem to take long, long , long showers.

Oooh I haven't notice that, usualy they start undress me immiediately, head kept well back. Those type I dont loves. Like making fuck with Margeret Thatcher :pukeright: :pukeright: . yea I like natural, hate long hair

Beachlover
January 30th, 2011, 20:40
Strange, I haven't had any of these issues...

I've only ever been with one Thai boy who had a slightly elaborate hair do and he wasn't enormously fussed about it.

I've NEVER been with a Thai boy who used face powder, whatever that is.

But one Thai boy I dated had a problem remembering where he parked. It was cute. First time we were walking back to his car and he said, "Oh! I forgot to tell you. Every time I park here I forget where I park." And sure enough, we spent the next 15 mins finding his car. Second time we parked some place it happened again. From the third time onwards, I made sure to remember the spot for him LOL. He said it drives his parents nuts too...

January 30th, 2011, 23:53
I've NEVER been with a Thai boy who used face powder, whatever that is.

If you don't know what face powder is how do you know if is was being used or not?
Clearly you don't have to worry about waiting for that call from NASA

January 31st, 2011, 01:50
I've only ever been with one Thai boy who had a slightly elaborate hair do

You probably aren't attracted to the vain, pretty boys. Not my type, either.

January 31st, 2011, 09:56

I agree nor am I, so we have to assume beachlover is exclusively bottom. Even my bottoms must be natural, sadly I think this jell overkill is something Jap and HK passed on in the 90's.

Often these things take awhile to set in to Thailand, ripped up jeans just seems to have ended, I so wanted to join in but I was a no more than a child in the 80's. Or are they all dedicated retro?

I once met a guy at a concert in a tent near the Thai boxing circus in Bangkok , he was dressed beutifully and strikingly in formal 70's look. He wasnt retro just like in India, where they still like to show arse.

Beachlover
January 31st, 2011, 17:54
Yeah, that's true. I tend to go for ordinary straight-acting types. Being overly fem is a bit of a turn off, though that doesn't mean those types aren't fun to hang out and be friends with.

I agree nor am I, so we have to assume beachlover is exclusively bottom.
Why the hell would you assume that? I'm generally more topping more often than bottoming but fairly versatile and adaptable. Totally depends on the type of boy I'm with. I enjoy both roles.

January 31st, 2011, 18:01
Thats incredible so am I. Are you doing anything over Chinky Chonk New Year? :evil4:
I wont be bottoming, dont feel like it.

quiet1
February 1st, 2011, 10:27
... Chinky Chonk New Year? :evil4:
Oh. My. Lord.

February 2nd, 2011, 10:02
Dont be horrified it was satire quiet 1. Are you American?

I suppose I havent been here for awhile so a very reasonable mistake for you to make. :blackeye:

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 19:06
... Chinky Chonk New Year? :evil4:
Oh. My. Lord.
Yep... there's something very slapstick about it.

February 3rd, 2011, 19:38
I wont be bottoming, dont feel like it.[/quote]Bechlover

Thats a change! Got your head in the way?

February 3rd, 2011, 20:13
Happyboy wrote:

I wont be bottoming, dont feel like it. Bechlover....

Drunk again dipstick?

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 21:32
Happyboy/Undaunted's probably on prescription anti-depressants too. They're clearly not working since he still spends all his time bitching and moaning about the decline of Pattaya and how he can't find enough masculine men and man boys.

February 4th, 2011, 00:52
Happyboy wrote:

I wont be bottoming, dont feel like it. Bechlover....

Drunk again dipstick?

Nothing to do but stay on this board all day dipshit? You need to get out more!

Diec
February 4th, 2011, 01:54
Happyboy/Undaunted's probably on prescription anti-depressants too. They're clearly not working since he still spends all his time bitching and moaning about the decline of Pattaya and how he can't find enough masculine men and man boys.

And you beachbore spend all your time bitching and moaning about past posters and current posters whom you think are past posters.

February 4th, 2011, 06:01
And you beachbore spend all your time bitching and moaning about past posters and current posters whom you think are past posters.

A Hedda - without the gravitas - if you will. Our own little mini hydra-hunter.

February 4th, 2011, 14:30
Nothing to do but stay on this board all day dipshit? You need to get out more!

'Undaunted' only you would continually point that out...

February 4th, 2011, 21:32
Sorry I don't care what undanted thinks but you must admit it is incredibly strange behavior to devote your life to a board, have you nothing else?....You post anything like "oh good post " who cares?

Not as bad as sitting in front of a computer checking to see who is on line and who isn't! Why don't you just stick to your favorite occupation, counting the number of 'Fem Boys' in Sunee? Must be hell being stuck living in a place with so few 'Man boys' (whatever they are) because you are unable to sell your apartment.

Wesley
February 5th, 2011, 00:59

I agree nor am I, so we have to assume beachlover is exclusively bottom. Even my bottoms must be natural, sadly I think this jell overkill is something Jap and HK passed on in the 90's.

Often these things take awhile to set in to Thailand, ripped up jeans just seems to have ended, I so wanted to join in but I was a no more than a child in the 80's. Or are they all dedicated retro?

I once met a guy at a concert in a tent near the Thai boxing circus in Bangkok , he was dressed beutifully and strikingly in formal 70's look. He wasnt retro just like in India, where they still like to show arse.

It was just beginning about 10 years ago, but now most Asians are that way, even the Muslim kind are going for the hair gel. So sad,

February 10th, 2011, 16:37
Such a waste of glorious bouncy thick shiny black hair, movement movement and style is best I agree :crybaby:

February 10th, 2011, 19:03
Waz :hello1: I wrote that so fast I didn't even see who it was :hello1:

February 10th, 2011, 19:16
In general terms, they seem to take long, long , long showers.

Oooh I haven't notice that, usualy they start undress me immiediately, head kept well back. Those type I dont loves. Like making fuck with Margeret Thatcher :pukeright: :pukeright: . yea I like natural, hate long hair

Cedric you da man! Beachy move over :headbang: