PDA

View Full Version : Thais paying Thais ...

Patexpat
January 21st, 2011, 13:55
I was recently surprised by the number of Thai boys who pay other Thai boys for sex, typically using money 'earned' from or sent by a falang. I know of one guy, not bad looking, who pays upwards of B7,000 in off fees and payment to the guy for sex. (Yes, his falang sends him a very sizeable amount each month, but hey good luck to 'em both).

OK these guys he offs are truly stunning and genuine fashion models featured in Thai magazines, but I simply never suspected anything like this to be the case, at least for this individual. And in discussing this with my bf he cited several other examples that he knows about.

I had heard before of straight gogo boys who spend their off fees on paying a girl (and vice versa) but I suppose I assumed that a reasonably attractive Thai guy would easily find another for free fun, but obviously I'm wrong!! I can understand less attractive Thai guys paying, and older Thai guys paying, but maybe this is more widespread than I imagined?

Narakmak
January 21st, 2011, 14:22
It's definitely common for Thai bargirls to off Thai men for sex but they do it at different clubs than most tourists go to.

cdnmatt
January 21st, 2011, 14:56
I don't fully understand myself, but I know this is ingrained in their culture, rampant throughout Thailand, and more than likely, throughout SE Asia. Regardless of where in Thailand you go, in or out of the bar scene, you'll have no shortage of people willing to sleep with you for money. This applies to both, Thai and Farang customers. Just wander around Issan for a bit, and you'll see lots of short-time hotels. They aren't all there just for farangs.

I also know of several good looking Thai guys, who are in the same type of relationship as Kim and myself, basically. For example, I know of one good looking 25yo Thai guy who has a 17yo boyfriend. He's the provider, the 17yo does what he says, and both accept the relationship as 100% normal. It's in their culture. I don't understand it myself, and definitely don't like it, but it is how it works here. I can think of quite a few examples where a Thai guy, for all intents and purposes, bought & paid for their BF, and the BF is 100% willing and happy with the arrangement.

There doesn't seem to be much of this 50/50, "our life", and compromise thing going around. Generally seems, somebody owns the other, basically. I feel a little sad for some of the ladies I know because of this. Husband provides, sees it as he bought & paid for his wife already, so does whatever the hell he feels like with total disregard for her feelings. That's how they see it here.

Human beings are much more of a commodity here than they are in the West. Even when Kim and myself talk about visiting Canada, he'll say, "so you're going to sell me, yeah?" I just joke around nowadays, and say, "nah, sorry honey, already asked around and nobody wants to buy you.". :)

January 21st, 2011, 16:16
I would not say it is "rampant" anywhere in the world however as sex is more previlent here, so is that one person is paying the other for services rendered.
The thought that the one paying has to be ugly, old, or fat, is a misnomerI If you think about it, it is one person paying for what he or she wants. I will admit that I have shared many a bed with prostitutes since being of the age of 17, maybe even 16, if I can remember as far back as that! The fact was that I wanted my type of boy and I wanted him to do what I wanted and no more. If it was something I did not want to do, I had no bad feelings that I said no and, when I got off, the game was over, whether he got off or not, too bad. after sex, it was always, thank you, have a nice day and I will call you.

So, thinking back on my youth, I would have to say, why would it be strange that it only hapened where I grew up. Makes sense that it happens everywhere, especially where sex is prevelent!

Thai Dyed
January 21st, 2011, 16:36
I don't understand it myself, and definitely don't like it, but it is how it works here.

Matt, most Asians don't give a shit about what you understand and what you don't like, and that's one of the great things about Asia. And you're right, that's how it works here. Amen.

CoffeeBreak
January 21st, 2011, 17:16
I don't understand it myself, and definitely don't like it, but it is how it works here.

Matt, most Asians don't give a shit about what you understand and what you don't like, and that's one of the great things about Asia. And you're right, that's how it works here. Amen.

Quite right Thai Dyed. some posters despite living here seem totally clueless about much of Thai ways.....

gearguy
January 21st, 2011, 21:36
One my Thai friends is into three-ways. When we're together, he likes for the two of us to go off a boy from one of the bars.
He'll occassionally go and off two Thai guys just for an all Thai three-way. I think it's hard to get Thai guys to do three-four or more ways except offing the guys from a bar.

January 21st, 2011, 21:51
Why not! After graduating college I went with some friends to a gay charity slave auction! Very nice....Though I think the slave boy had the most fun. :bounce:

newalaan
January 21st, 2011, 22:42
Quite right Thai Dyed. some posters despite living here seem totally clueless about much of Thai ways.....And it seems you would be one of them. You say cdnmatt is clueless, but you neither say about what or give a credible alternative to his comments which makes you the clueless one here. Seems to me most of it is 'right on the money', so to speak. From what i have read from cdnmatt he seems to have a greater understanding of 'thai ways' than most of the farang gay ghetto dwellers, those too lazy to observe and others here who, because they're older and lived or visited here for a few years don't think they need to learn anything from others. It's called being arrogant and pompous.

But being open-minded and keen to learn about the 'Thai ways' i've yet to experience, I would be very interested in your unique and knowledgeable insight about just why cdnmatt is 'clueless' and what you can offer up as 'less clueless' CoffeeBreak.

Matt, most Asians don't give a shit about what you understand and what you don't like, and that's one of the great things about Asia. And you're right, that's how it works here. Amen.Just like most here probably don't give a shit about what you post, understand or don't like either. He never gave an opinion as to whether Asians gave a shit about what he thinks or not, only you did that. You don't have to understand or like everything about another culture to enjoy living amongst it or give a credible opinion about it.

Just wander around Issan for a bit, and you'll see lots of short-time hotels. They aren't all there just for farangs.Exactly, and going even further, i think farangs don't even come into the equation, it's a Thai 'thing' which extends on the very rare occassions in comparison, to farangs. I normally live in the nearest resort to my bf's village,only a matter of 1km, been going there for 4-5 years and I have yet to see another farang in the place, and there are about 20 units, which i would say are more than half full on every visit. Some nights they are full. Cars and motorcycles come and go at any time of day and night. Many of course are just husband and wife, or lovers wanting some quality time together away from the family, kids tec.. at home where privacy is non-existant in most family homes. But short-time paid hook-ups seem to be plentiful and acceptable especially in the Issan regions i have visited.

January 21st, 2011, 23:00
I couldn't agree more 'newalaan' good points.

Brad the Impala
January 22nd, 2011, 00:07
One my Thai friends is into three-ways. When we're together, he likes for the two of us to go off a boy from one of the bars.
He'll occassionally go and off two Thai guys just for an all Thai three-way. I think it's hard to get Thai guys to do three-four or more ways except offing the guys from a bar.

Not at all. My bf and me once had a day of threesomes in Bangkok, arranged through GR. As I recall, we had a Banker in his lunch break, a Dental Technician, in his white coat, for tea, an air steward for drinks, and an IT technician after dinner. I was exhausted but we still made it to DJs. None of the guys were looking for payment.

cdnmatt
January 22nd, 2011, 03:41
Quite right Thai Dyed. some posters despite living here seem totally clueless about much of Thai ways.....

And of course you knew absolutely everything about Thai culture after spending one day in Thailand, right? Or maybe you're just another typical farang, who loves to sit around and tell people all about Thai people and culture, but all the while has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. I meet guys like that all the time, and upon doing so, always seem to remember that I urgently need to be somewhere else.

Matt, most Asians don't give a shit about what you understand and what you don't like

You're right, most don't. Kim does though, hence why I care about his culture and thoughts. If things go well, I'm stuck living with him for the rest of my life, so probably best to put some effort into understanding where he comes from, his beliefs, and his thought process.

and that's one of the great things about Asia. And you're right, that's how it works here. Amen.

Maybe amen for you, but a pain for probably anyone in a long-term relationship with a Thai. Even after like 20 months, Kim still basically thinks, "well, you're the white guy and breadwinner, so let me know what you want me to do", as if I own him or something. I don't like that, but it's what it is. There's no negative cannontations to it though, because that's just how things work here. It's more obvious in some relationships than others, but from my experience, pretty near all relationships work like that up here.

At first I just thought it was because I was white, had more money, and was older. But nope, that's simply how it works. Thai people buy & sell each other all the time. Short time for a couple hours, or long time forever, or whatever. Humans are expendable commodities up here.

bucknaway
January 22nd, 2011, 05:08
There are group sex parties going on in Thailand all the time. "A friend of mine" has been to a lot of them and gets invited to them almost every night. He also told me that there were a few group events formed where he was the guest of honor.

thrillbill
January 22nd, 2011, 09:57
I think many Westerners (such as myself) come from a culture/society that "high brows" paying for sex (or use the ugly word prostitution). The fact is we humans all have that biological urge to have sex once in awhile (ok, mine is daily) and there are various ways to take care of that "urge". To me it is more harmful to go out and fake a relationship (oh, I love you; or spend a lot of money taking one out on a "date") just to have sex than to just pay someone for sex. If the guy is attractive, makes a special effort to take care of himself and is a "commercial boy" - ok, that is his choice. It is more honest than the Puritanical attitude of saying it is wrong and not being truthful. I pay someone to cut my hair, do my laundry, take care of my teeth.... it is ok for me to pay someone for sex - if that is what I choose.

thonglor55
January 22nd, 2011, 13:28
Matt, most Asians don't give a shit about what you understand and what you don't like, and that's one of the great things about Asia. And you're right, that's how it works here. Amen.Quite right Thai Dyed. some posters despite living here seem totally clueless about much of Thai ways.....It's been pretty clear for a long, long time that cdnmatt is "young, dumb, and ..." although I've no desire to find out if he's "full of cum". He's certainly full of shit.

zinzone
January 22nd, 2011, 13:41
Well said thonglor55. These silly farangs who get duped to live in the back of beyond and spend their lives financing some ex bar boy and his parasitic drugged up family have no business to pretend they know what they are talking about.

homeseeker
January 22nd, 2011, 16:53
Well said thonglor55. These silly farangs who get duped to live in the back of beyond and spend their lives financing some ex bar boy and his parasitic drugged up family have no business to pretend they know what they are talking about.

-You should add to that Zinzone that the silly farang is, on his own admission, working illegally in Thailand.

newalaan
January 22nd, 2011, 22:11
STILL WAITING for..........Thaidyed, Coffeebreak, Thonglor55 and now Zinzone to tell us just where cdnmatt is going wrong with his clueless comments and maybe someone from this bunch of mumbling, grumpy old codgers can give us the benefit of their combined knowledge on things Thai rather than just spouting hot air but saying absolutely NOTHING.

He's certainly full of shit. Now there is something thonglor55 clearly has expertise in...being full of and spouting shit, thats it! stick with what you know.

these silly farangs have no business to pretend they know what they are talking about.Well at least there is no pretence where you are concerned about knowing 'what you are talking about' zinzone, as its full-on 'have'nt got a fucking clue' in your case.

Now if any of the aforementioned mutton-heads can overcome their limited ability to manage an actual coherant sentence with some substance on the thread topic rather than just targeting the poster rather than what he has offered up on the subject, it might be interesting to hear it. However given their main interest here seems to be button-pushing I won't hold out much hope.

January 22nd, 2011, 22:36
Now if any of the aforementioned mutton-heads can overcome their limited ability to manage an actual coherant sentence with some substance on the thread topic rather than just targeting the poster rather than what he has offered up on the subject, it might be interesting to hear it. However given their main interest here seems to be button-pushing I won't hold out much hope.

Yes don't hold your breath 'newalaan' anybody who says the things that have been said in this posting about Matt, Kim and Kims family must be plain jealous of Matts happiness and very nasty, lonely people who don't like the notion of someone actually being happy and satisfied with the life that he is leading. Matt is living a life that suits him so good luck to him and his partner.

Rene
January 22nd, 2011, 22:51
STILL WAITING for..........Thaidyed, Coffeebreak, Thonglor55 and now Zinzone to tell us just where cdnmatt is going wrong with his clueless comments...

But you've left out homeseeker's comment "the silly farang is, on his own admission, working illegally in Thailand."

It must be obvious that Matt is in a very fragile position were anyone to make an issue of that fact, all the more so since he wouldn't be very hard to locate given all the information he has already, rather foolishly I believe, provided about himself over the time he has been posting.

The others have just spouted opinions about Matt whereas homeseeker has brought up an area in which Matt is violating the law. This carries the whole discussion to a different level in which all this "happiness" that combat speaks of could be shattered in a moment. An quite frankly, I see nothing in Matt's life that is worth being jealous of. Quite the contrary.

January 22nd, 2011, 23:29
The others have just spouted opinions about Matt

You call this philippic about people zinzone has never met an opinion Rene? I certainly don't!

Financing some ex bar boy and his parasitic drugged up family

Brad the Impala
January 23rd, 2011, 00:01
Well then that's Rene added to the gang with his peculiarly unpleasant, and disingenuous, fatuousness.

I think that he protests a little too much that the green dragon does not inform his comments or his attitudes.

January 23rd, 2011, 00:07
Human beings are much more of a commodity here than they are in the West. Even when Kim and myself talk about visiting Canada, he'll say, "so you're going to sell me, yeah?" I just joke around nowadays, and say, "nah, sorry honey, already asked around and nobody wants to buy you.". :)quote cdnmatt

As you refer to Kim basically as chattel now that he is used goods what do you reckon he's worth?

January 23rd, 2011, 00:09
Well then that's Rene added to the gang with his peculiarly unpleasant, and disingenuous, fatuousness.

I think that he protests a little too much that the green dragon does not inform his comments or his attitudes.

Thank you Brad, all in all opinions are welcome but the kind of foul tirade posted against someone elses family is uncalled for, and could only be done from behind the safety of a keyboard.

January 23rd, 2011, 00:29
all in all opinions are welcome but the kind of foul tirade posted against someone elses family is uncalled for, and could only be done from behind the safety of a keyboard.

You just know this is going to come back and bite you on the ass.

chillnorth
January 23rd, 2011, 18:15
Regardless of where in Thailand you go, in or out of the bar scene, you'll have no shortage of people willing to sleep with you for money.

While I wouldn't recommend anyone wander around Emporium with thousand baht notes randomly hitting on people with high expectations of a good time, there are of course other spots where a similar but more tactful approach could have the desired effect. I was surprised myself at first to learn how often sex and an exchange of goods or currency does take place between younger Thai boys, girls, men, women, and combinations thereof without it being a major issue, possibly because it's handled more discreetly than "How about a fuck for a few bucks?" It's hardly news that paying for sex here has nowhere near the connotations here it does in Western places where it still happens all the time. There's plenty of free sex, of course, too, for older as well as younger visitors, but I would expect it comes as a shock now and then to the younger visitors to Thailand that the tab usually comes due for them, in one way or another, as well.

Beachlover
January 23rd, 2011, 20:08
Yeah, I've heard of that too. I've heard of money boys paying each other for sex. I guess it's just a case of wanting to sleep with someone purely to satisfy lust but not wanting to go through the motions and effort of charming them or sorting out the other attachments that come with it... so you take a short cut and offer some cash!

A couple of years ago I was watching the show at Boys Bangkok or Dream Boys or something and I saw a fairly young (20-22 year old) Thai girl off a young gogo boy. She looked very very middle class.

There doesn't seem to be much of this 50/50, "our life", and compromise thing going around. Generally seems, somebody owns the other, basically. I feel a little sad for some of the ladies I know because of this. Husband provides, sees it as he bought & paid for his wife already, so does whatever the hell he feels like with total disregard for her feelings. That's how they see it here.
That's a cultural role thing which has been around for centuries, where the "husband" is in charge and the "wife" is there to be dutiful and serve the husband. My parents are like that. It's the norm in MANY Asian countries, much of the Middle-East and in India. This whole female equality thing started in the West and is now spreading all over the world. I think you and I might not be so used to it, having grown up in the West more recently. Apparently a few decades ago this was the norm in Western countries too... did you know in Australia, 50 years ago, a lady had to get her husband's permission to obtain a drivers' license?

The husband/dutiful wife thing is gradually scaling back. I think the more developed a country is and the more middle/upper class the people are the more this has progressed into a more equal kind of relationship, which I personally prefer.

It's been pretty clear for a long, long time that cdnmatt is "young, dumb, and ..." although I've no desire to find out if he's "full of cum". He's certainly full of shit.
It's been pretty clear for a long time that you are Homintern and you're more full of shit than any other poster on this board (since LMTU stopped posting).

I mean, figure it out. Matt's young, he's got a sweet lover, has a stable household, is savvy, geographically-versatile/flexible in the way he makes his living (i.e. he can work from anywhere) and got an awesome future ahead of him. If you ask me, he's also pretty tuned in and emotionally intelligent so he'd probably thrive in any situation, be it Thailand, Brazil, Japan... anywhere.

But you (homintern) are about as adaptable as a walking stick. You're just another fat, bald and ugly old pathetic loser... you've really got nothing else have you? A few weeks ago you PM'd me spouting bullshit saying you were in contact with one of my staff. Have you any idea how desperate and pathetic you sound?

Seriously, this whole thing with grumpy, bitter older f*cksticks who are probably very mediocre people bashing fresh young members who post openly and intelligently is just stupid. Good on Newalaan and Combat for adding some logic and reasoning to this thread.

What's even more pathetic is the sad close-minded f*cks who spend all their time in Pattaya living in this bubble of poor prostitutes and think they've got everything about Thailand figured out and anyone who's doing anything different is dumb. Thai Dyed... I think you'd be more at home on Gaybutton's board.

Smiles
January 24th, 2011, 10:07
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/onignore.jpg

Having Beachlover on ignore is a truly freeing experience. Heartily recommended. :laughing3:

Beachlover
January 24th, 2011, 18:13
Thank goodness... Smiles, remember to do that with any other handle you might have and would every other bitter, grumpy old f*ckstick who can't resist being a puckered up prune please do the same?

Thai Dyed
January 24th, 2011, 21:15
I mean, figure it out. Matt's... versatile/flexible in the way he makes his living (i.e. he can work from anywhere) and got an awesome future ahead of him.

He damn well better be "versatile/flexible in the way he makes his living" since he doesn't have a work visa to begin with and if he gets caught or reported his "awesome future ahead of him" will be deportation at best, or time in prison at worst.

January 24th, 2011, 21:38
I can't find anything in the Thai labour Laws that state a farang can not make money abroad through cyberspace. If you can Thai Dyed perhaps you could post a link. If there is such a law proving and enforcing it would be very difficult indeed.

Thai Dyed
January 24th, 2011, 22:19
I can't find anything in the Thai labour Laws that state a farang can not make money abroad through cyberspace.

You are whistling in the dark combat. Are you that naive?

Do you seriously believe that "Thai Labour Laws" are the only thing governing what a foreigner can do in Thailand? Even things that are done without compensation are covered by numerous laws that come under a wide variety of government agencies and departments.

Your statement about proving and enforcing laws in Thailand is too comical to comment on. It would almost lead me to believe you know absolutely nothing about the Kingdom!

And that's the last I'll say about it. If you want to learn more, consult a lawyer. If I were Matt, I certainly would.

January 24th, 2011, 22:46
And that's the last I'll say about it. If you want to learn more, consult a lawyer. If I were Matt, I certainly would.

Your answer attests that you are yet again making a statement that you can neither corroborate or give any backing too. Pray tell those of us that don't know what we are talking about how, if there is a Thai Labour Law, they could prove any Labour crime had been commited? What about those tourist etc.. (business and pleasure visitors) who work from their hotels on computers during long stays etc..etc.. are they all going to get arrested and charged with breaking Thai Labour Laws? If so then the BIB would be better off hanging around the business centers of the larger hotels, they could earn a great deal more than they do from tea money from the bars!

Matt has far more sense than to listen to your kind of doom postings!

cdnmatt
January 25th, 2011, 01:35
I can't find anything in the Thai labour Laws that state a farang can not make money abroad through cyberspace.

Actually, it is illegal. If you exert energy while in Thailand to earn money, and don't have a work permit, you're technically breaking the law. I highly doubt they give a flying fuck about some guy like me working from home though. Besides, this is Thailand, and the majority of laws are viewed as mere suggestions. That, and each person gets a different set of laws applied to them depending on how much money they have. This is especially true if you happen to have white skin.

Nonetheless, that problem doesn't matter anymore. I now have a registered Thai business, 1 year B VISA, and even a work permit. Knowing the right people is great!

January 25th, 2011, 04:18
Combat - No doubt Thai Dyed can expect a full and heart felt apology?

January 25th, 2011, 04:46
Actually, it is illegal. If you exert energy while in Thailand to earn money, and don't have a work permit, you're technically breaking the law. I highly doubt they give a flying fuck about some guy like me working from home though. Besides, this is Thailand, and the majority of laws are viewed as mere suggestions. That, and each person gets a different set of laws applied to them depending on how much money they have. This is especially true if you happen to have white skin.

Nonetheless, that problem doesn't matter anymore. I now have a registered Thai business, 1 year B VISA, and even a work permit. Knowing the right people is great!

OK you have my apologies.

As Matt says he highly doubts that anyone would give a f*ck about a guy working from home on his computer. Having a registered company and a work permit opens up, at least yearly scrutiny by the relevant authorities so as long as you have the money to pay those in the know who fill in all the paper work and do the running around etc.. all will be well, or at least it should be. Whatever good luck to you on that front.

Patexpat
January 25th, 2011, 08:43

But not 4 full time paid Thai staff, I wager ;-)

pong
January 25th, 2011, 09:06
but back to the OQ=original Question then:
1.yes this is common. But the added allure of a DAO=star, esp. when he/she has been pictured in some mag or even on the TV! adds enormously to the price.
You show off your wealth and tremendous experience in life also by showing others you are able to do that and knew also the ways of how to find him!
2.any service in Thailand tends to get paid for-or maybe say: you can find, for the appropiate sum, any service to be provided for. If you just watch how intimate my barber can get or the weekly massageman, in the west it would have give enough ground to prosecute for sexual harrassment, I guess.

brlumpet-old
January 26th, 2011, 04:17
I ... who pays upwards of B7,000 in off fees and payment to the guy for sex. (Yes, his falang sends him a very sizeable amount each month, but hey good luck to 'em both).

OK these guys he offs are truly stunning and genuine fashion models featured in Thai magazines, ......
:bounce:

where does he find stunning and genuine fashion models featured in Thai magazines ? it sounds most interesting and I would also be interested to pay a bit more to have them :love4:

cdnmatt
January 26th, 2011, 07:07
But not 4 full time paid Thai staff, I wager ;-)

I personally don't, but the company does, and I'm registered as one of the board of directors.

thonglor55
January 26th, 2011, 08:00
Sunbelt make the same point, coincidentally, in this week's Stickman column (http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2011/Thermae-Bangkok.htm)
Question 2: My friend up here in Isaan has a restaurant / bar and he hosts a music night every other Friday. It is a jam session where anyone can bring an instrument and join in the jam. No one is paid and it is just for fun. I have been told by some people you can get in trouble for not having a work permit even if it's just for fun and no one is being paid. Is it legal to play in these music nights without a work permit? I would like to join in but don't want to get in any trouble. Please advise!

Sunbelt Legal responds: This would be at the discretion of the officer. If he determines that occasionally you are on stage playing music, this would be OK. But if you regularly attend to play at the restaurant / bar, such as every Friday night, you bring your own musical instrument and / or the owner of the business owner puts up a poster to publicize the band, even if it is voluntary work. Then the officer may interpret this as more towards a working basis.

Therefore, it would be strongly recommended for you to apply for a work permit where your friend (as the owner of the business) supports your application. In the case your friend did not support your work permit application, you may have to establish your own company to complete such a task. Working without a proper work permit is considered as violating the Foreign Labour Act, and its consequences would be arrested and paying fine. You may also be deported and black listed.Not getting caught because policing the regulations is difficult is not the same as everything's OK and it's open slather.

Beachlover
January 27th, 2011, 18:08
Actually, it is illegal. If you exert energy while in Thailand to earn money, and don't have a work permit, you're technically breaking the law.!
Fair enough... I suppose that's what I've done each trip. But I'm no different to thousands of other executives who stay in touch with their staff/clients via phone/e-mail while holidaying in Thailand.

January 27th, 2011, 18:10
.. I'm no different to thousands of other executives who stay in touch with their staff/clients via phone/e-mail while holidaying in Thailand.

Really? I can't wait to get away from the bastards - accordingly I cut myself off completely.

:rolling:

Beachlover
January 27th, 2011, 18:27
Speaking of working in Thailand without a permit... Gaybutton comes to mind. He used to run a "matchmaking" service matching visiting farangs with money boys and gogo boys in Pattaya. He charged USD$250 per introduction. I'm fairly sure that could be defined as a business operating in Thailand and labour undertaken in Thailand. I wonder if he had a permit for that...

.. I'm no different to thousands of other executives who stay in touch with their staff/clients via phone/e-mail while holidaying in Thailand.
Really? I can't wait to get away from the bastards - accordingly I cut myself off completely.
I like to do that once or twice a year by necessity when I'm visiting some place remote and wild... Otherwise, I'm still a small business and it's a face-paced industry so I like to stay connected. I don't really consider my time in Bangkok as "off time" anyway. It's just remote working. "Off time" would be if I was on a beach or somewhere remote.

January 28th, 2011, 00:57
Gaybutton comes to mind

It would seem only to your mind.
Still claiming not to be obsessed?

I guess self-awareness only goes so far.

January 28th, 2011, 01:05
Gaybutton comes to mind

It would seem only to your mind.
Still claiming not to be obsessed?

Why not claim this he claims to be everything else he wishes be!

Fair enough... I suppose that's what I've done each trip. But I'm no different to thousands of other executives who stay in touch with their staff/clients via phone/e-mail while holidaying in Thailand.(quote)beachlover

Maybe he is really an astronaut ...... No he would be way too old for that!

Yeah, I tend to be pretty sensible in my spending and don't like to be extravagant but I reckon if I start making silly amounts, good whiskey is one thing I'd wouldn't deny myself. That stuff is the liquid of life(quote)Beachlover

Not likely unless you are waiting on an inheritance!

thonglor55
January 28th, 2011, 03:40
Not likely unless you are waiting on an inheritance!Are you saying Beachlover inherited his business??

January 28th, 2011, 12:31
Not likely unless you are waiting on an inheritance!Are you saying Beachlover inherited his business??

More likely "Inherited the Wind"!

Beachlover
January 30th, 2011, 20:52
Ah, this is lovely. Two of the saddest and moronic creepy trolls - Homintern and Undaunted - getting together for a chat about people more fortunate than them. Enjoy what's left of your sad life, f*cksticks!