PDA

View Full Version : Recent Trip Review Coming

adman5000
January 21st, 2011, 10:09
I recently returned from a great trip to Thailand. I thought the customer activity was the lowest I have seen. The hotels, massage venues, bars, restaurants, and all other tourist spots were also suffering. It was unbelievable to see things nearly empty on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. But there are entirely too many bars for the number of customers.

I normally had no competition offing anyone. I was encouraged to see a reasonable level of new talent entering the supply side including a decent number of former rice farmers. Many seemed to have problems farming this year and therefore came to the city. These are my favorite types which I would describe as Q3MV or Q2MV body types if I understand the codes given in another posting correctly. I am writing my bar by bar reviews and will post shortly. My advice is that things change quickly and it is always best to visit and see for yourself.

Beachlover
January 23rd, 2011, 20:35
Cool... look forward to it!

January 24th, 2011, 00:33
I recently returned from a great trip to Thailand. I thought the customer activity was the lowest I have seen. The hotels, massage venues, bars, restaurants, and all other tourist spots were also suffering. It was unbelievable to see things nearly empty on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night.

Example: Copa Bar 12.45 show Friday night - no more than 6 customers.

Unbelievable.

:occasion9:

thrillbill
January 24th, 2011, 05:23
??? I am not an expert of gay Pattaya night life since I go up to BKK for my weekend fun, but a couple weeks ago when I took a friend around, Sunee looked on the empty side (remember, this is peak season) and BoyzBoyzBoyz only a handful of customers. Panorama was doing ok. When one goes to Dontang Beach during the day there is a large number of gay tourists (no, I am not counting the Russian families there or the topless German lady) and makes me wonder where they all go in the evening? I think many of the gays visiting Pattaya are returnees and find Boyztown and Sunee Plaza not worth going to in the evening.

Beachlover
January 24th, 2011, 18:08
Example: Copa Bar 12.45 show Friday night - no more than 6 customers.
Actually, LMTU would dispute that and tell you it had 600 customers and hundreds of boys with cocks so cheesy they will melt in your mouth LOL.

sydneyboy
January 26th, 2011, 15:46
As I have previously written Pattaya this time last year was as dead as a dodo on the supply and demand side.

Jellybean
January 26th, 2011, 18:08
Maybe I should give Pattaya a miss for a while. Anyone any idea when things will pick up? The one thing that makes me very uncomfortable is to be the sole customer in a bar. It feels like the roles are reversed and I am the one who is on the stage! Then, for some unexplainable reason, I remain seated despite wanting to leave, but as soon as another customer arrives, thatтАЩs my cue to leave. Honestly, I very much prefer a bar with several customers, I donтАЩt feel so pressurised and can sit back and enjoy the sights before me. Hope that doesnтАЩt sound too odd. I look forward to reading adman 5000's report.

thonglor55
January 27th, 2011, 04:22
... hundreds of boys with cocks so cheesy ...You're talking about what's under their foreskin, right?