PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius Sauna - Phuket

thenorthguy
January 18th, 2011, 13:51
Hi there heading to Phuket shortly, has anyone been to Aquarius, if so when is a good time to go and what type of guys go there......

thrillbill
January 18th, 2011, 19:52
I have stayed in 4 different "gay" guesthouses located in the Royal Paradise area and I prefer the Acquarius. (Last time I was there was June '10.) I booked a "middle priced " room at it was very spacious and the workmanship inside was nicely done. You get a free pass to use the sauna (it ain't no Babylon) and there is a small gym (and there is a decent, old sweat-grunt gym walking distance) . The small inside pool at Acquarius, I didn't go in since it smelled like cat urine around it. There is free use of the computer there and Wi Fi...the American breakfast is included...and a great location. If you meet someone at the sauna, it is easy to bring someone to your room. I have stayed at the Blue Dolphin but found the price not worth it. I have also stayed at the gay Club Seven which has the only outdoor pool, but didn't like the distance from where the action was. True, you can take a tuk tuk, but I hate to bargain with those #$@ drivers over inflated prices. Enjoy :hello1:

Beachlover
January 19th, 2011, 17:09
Does anyone ever cruise the sauna at Acquarius? I've never made a real effort to check it out.

I stayed at Aquarius for 1-2 nights (before moving to another hotel) on my first ever trip to Thailand a few years ago. I think it was around the Dec-Jan-Feb period and the sauna was pretty dead but I didn't check it out much so maybe it's only busy at certain times.

thrillbill
January 20th, 2011, 04:59
Does anyone ever cruise the sauna at Acquarius? I've never made a real effort to check it out.

I stayed at Aquarius for 1-2 nights (before moving to another hotel) on my first ever trip to Thailand a few years ago. I think it was around the Dec-Jan-Feb period and the sauna was pretty dead but I didn't check it out much so maybe it's only busy at certain times.
##########################################
Like most saunas, it gets busy around 5 o'clock (before sunset). It is a hit and miss (like fishing). There are always some horny beach commercial boys visiting.

Beachlover
January 20th, 2011, 15:06
Thanks. Are you saying Thai boys you meet at Acuarius are commercial and will want money?... Or are they genuine? It helps to know this.

January 20th, 2011, 15:50
Thanks. Are you saying Thai boys you meet at Acuarius are commercial and will want money?... Or are they genuine? It helps to know this.

I believe they are genuinely commerical :rolling:

January 20th, 2011, 16:02
I believe they are genuinely commerical :rolling:

You should be on the stage Pracilla!