PDA

View Full Version : Looking and searching! Peking Duck BKK

January 17th, 2011, 22:23
On my last visit I went to a large 2 story Chinese restaurant on I believe New Petchaburi Rd. It was wonderfull and we had Peking Duck....Now I have forgotten the name ..... Does anyone know this place?

billy2bs
January 17th, 2011, 22:27
Peeking Ducks will probably be dead real quicky in BKK. It's the traffic I bet that gets em.

January 18th, 2011, 03:18
Peeking Ducks will probably be dead real quicky in BKK. It's the traffic I bet that gets em.

Yes billy2bs very funny!.......Can anyone be of real help?

Diec
January 18th, 2011, 03:52
Perhaps if more information was available as to what the ducks were peeking at, more help might be available.

January 18th, 2011, 07:15
I guess that most Chinese restaurants do have Peking Duck, however, sometimes you have to order the duck one day in advance, because it takes a long time to prepare it.
Unfortunately, I can't help you with this specific restaurant.

January 18th, 2011, 07:26

Have you tried Peking? :jok: :jok:

Smiles
January 18th, 2011, 11:29
On my last visit I went to a large 2 story Chinese restaurant on I believe New Petchaburi Rd. It was wonderfull and we had Peking Duck....Now I have forgotten the name ..... Does anyone know this place?
Iata Pata? (2046/7-11 New Petch Buri Rd ) Strike a bell?

January 18th, 2011, 12:08
Iata Pata? (2046/7-11 New Petch Buri Rd ) Strike a bell?

Smiles thanks for a lucid answer I will give it a try!

January 18th, 2011, 14:59
While I do not know the particular restaurant you are looking for, the best Peking Duck I have EVER had was at the Chaing Palace which is inside the Shangri-La Hotel. Reasonable priced and once when I inquired, they told me that they served approxamately 40 Peking Duck per night!!

January 19th, 2011, 01:26
Years ago a Chinese-Thai friend took me to a place in Chinatown for Peking Duck and claimed the best was found there. It was delicious. Sadly I don't remember the name or the exact location but I am sure many establishments can be found there if you can't re-locate the place on Petch Buri Road.

January 19th, 2011, 03:52
Years ago a Chinese-Thai friend took me to a place in Chinatown for Peking Duck and claimed the best was found there. It was delicious. Sadly I don't remember the name or the exact location but I am sure many establishments can be found there if you can't re-locate the place on Petch Buri Road.

Hi,

So that's about as useful as my tip?

cdnmatt
January 19th, 2011, 04:35
Asking for "that Chinese restaraunt in Bangkok that serves peking duck", is kinda like how when I was a kid, my mom would say, "I really like that one NBA basketball player... you know, the tall, bald black guy.". Yeah mom, that really narrows it down. :)

dab69
January 19th, 2011, 05:59
... they served approxamately 40 Peking Duck per night!!

just curious
what most of them ordered...

January 19th, 2011, 07:15

True but you got to admit Chinatown is ever so slightly closer than Peking.

January 19th, 2011, 07:33

True but you got to admit Chinatown is ever so slightly closer than Peking.

It's kquill I've helped you out! and corrected it above,you missed the k out! probably trying to annoy me! :headbang:

I was only winding you up cos I was bored! I'm sorry! :love4:

Smiles
January 19th, 2011, 08:44
Asking for "that Chinese restaraunt in Bangkok that serves peking duck", is kinda like how when I was a kid, my mom would say, "I really like that one NBA basketball player... you know, the tall, bald black guy.". Yeah mom, that really narrows it down. :)It would be ... if that's what the OP had asked. But it isn't what he asked:

January 19th, 2011, 18:04
Wow Smiles! You got it, went there with friends last nite, better than before! If anyone is interested their phone # is

Now if only Future Boys was still open!.....No matter I met a Chinese stunner at D.j. He was all guy and cute as hell and had 1 hungry bottom. :booty: