PDA

View Full Version : Tawan Bar & Boy BKK highly recommended

January 17th, 2011, 18:39
I just come back from Bangkok for a few days now, been visiting those two bar almost everyday especially Tawan. Gotta say that the whole experience at Tawan is very well above of what I expected. In fact, it is the only bar where the guy that come to sit with you don't asking for a drink or anything, just a genuine chat. Unlike other bar where a mamasan will ask you what drink would you buy the boy. Anyway, I just want to write some review about my experience there, can't wait until I go back there again in early June this year.

January 17th, 2011, 18:57
Glad you enjoyed the experience, must admit it can be great there, and my type of fella, but I prefer gay hunks and not totally straight hunks that fake their way through with soft willies and also patronise you and then have the cheek to charge 2,000 bht. You won't get a trick in Tawan for 1000 bht for sure.

ThaiFan
January 17th, 2011, 21:08
I'm a Tawan fan too! Their motto: "Think of Happiness. Think of Tawan", resonates well in my experience too. :headbang:

Please share your review soon. Thanks.

Jason1988
January 18th, 2011, 04:43
Glad you enjoyed the experience, must admit it can be great there, and my type of fella, but I prefer gay hunks and not totally straight hunks that fake their way through with soft willies and also patronise you and then have the cheek to charge 2,000 bht. You won't get a trick in Tawan for 1000 bht for sure.

WOW, you got that one right! Nice bodies but there was Mr. Softee under the shorts! :rolling: