PDA

View Full Version : Vincent's 7 Rooms security

January 17th, 2011, 14:36
Could anyone tell me the security arrangements at Vincent's 7 Rooms? The website they have is very vague as it just states "security". Is there a guard at night?
Thanks for your helpful replies!

searcher
January 17th, 2011, 15:35
I have been a customer of Vincent s for several years and I always enjoyed to stay there. He has a security guy (in his fifties)..."of course" from Isaan..who shows up around 9 30 pm and sits at the entrance or inside until 8 am. He is a very friendly guy and very polite, my Thai friend liked him from the very first moment as well. Besides there is CCTV 24 hours. V. has many customers who have regular Thai BFs , the whole crowd is completely different to the people who stay f.ex. at the Malaysia (not offending anybody).

Thai Dyed
January 17th, 2011, 17:13
Well, personally, I wouldn't settle for anything less than this. Direct descendants of Genghis Khan, bred for centuries in the art of security. Here immortalized in sculpture of solid gold, and in a photo in action. Accept no shoddy substitutes!
[attachment=1:3l7zo7kq]Absolute security 1.jpg[/attachment:3l7zo7kq]
[attachment=0:3l7zo7kq]Trained to Kill on Command.jpg[/attachment:3l7zo7kq]

January 17th, 2011, 17:20
Well, personally, I wouldn't settle for anything less than this. Direct descendants of Genghis Khan, bred for centuries in the art of security. Here immortalized in sculpture of solid gold, and in a photo in action. Accept no shoddy substitutes!
[attachment=1:2wtpn5kp]Absolute security 1.jpg[/attachment:2wtpn5kp]
[attachment=0:2wtpn5kp]Trained to Kill on Command.jpg[/attachment:2wtpn5kp]

Without a doubt if you are going to hire security, hire the best