PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for boyfriend

January 14th, 2011, 13:49
Can you tell me.???

I'm looking for boyfriend (FOREIGNER) who are living in Thailand.but I don't know how do I find them.And I'm already working .
And I'm 30 years old now I would like to have somebody who Love me which I still belive that !!! and I'm try to find them:bee:
so if the somebody know where I can find.Anyone can HELP me or somebody interested me may be we can talk together by the email {deleted-it might belong to another}. I have a photo and I living in HuaHin south of thailand far from bangkok 3 hrs.

I will waitting..............................

Beachlover
January 14th, 2011, 19:18
Try Gaybuttonthai.com . They're more gullible there.

January 15th, 2011, 10:00
thanks for your help But This is not good I don't want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :protest:

Dboy
January 27th, 2011, 05:45
Posts like this are not necessarily a scam. There was an 18 year old college student who posted here on SGT about 3 years ago. Everybody said it was a scam. I responded to him, met him, and he turned out to be great. He's now moved to the states and is studying plant biology.

Dboy

January 28th, 2011, 09:15
I agree DBoy why all this assumption and immediate dismissal, its all a bit bitchy Queen isn't? Like those skinny bottom tarts with ten gallons of hair jell stuck on their head just to end up looking like an even bigger slut. Eeeeu.

I know for a fact that Thai's do read this forum. The odd one quite possibly desperate enough for funding might make an appearance here? No absolutly no reason why not.

thonglor55
January 28th, 2011, 10:27
I know for a fact that Thai's do read this forum. Such Thais must get very confused when they see posters whose first language they assume to be English don't know the first thing about the use of the apostrophe.

Dboy
January 30th, 2011, 05:44
Apostrophe's can be annoy'ing. Im' sure Thai's who read this forum can forgive they're mis'use tho' since the Thai's tone marks are at least'as difficult, if not more'so.

thonglor55
January 30th, 2011, 07:38
Try Gaybuttonthai.com . They're more gullible there.They banned you didn't they?

January 30th, 2011, 11:28
Apostrophes fly in all over the place when I type with speed usually in the wrong places, its like making love. Not to mention spelling mistakes. It usualy weeds out the teachers on the forum.

Is it true about beachlover? I wonder why he was banned? Delusional sense of entitlement to arrogance is sad but it isn't a banning thingy surely?

January 30th, 2011, 14:37
Is it true about beachlover? ... Delusional sense of entitlement to arrogance

Even though you have certainly described him to a T, to the best of my knowledge he hasn't been banned here. However his absence has been a pleasant respite. Enjoy it while it lasts.
He was banned from Gaybutton - and has been obsessed with Gaybutton ever since.

Beachlover
January 30th, 2011, 19:25
Try Gaybuttonthai.com . They're more gullible there.They banned you didn't they?
Yep... Gaybutton banned cdnmatt and me, the only two posters in our 20s, at the same time. The hypocrite has never given a reason for it despite his public claims that he never bans without explaining. It was probably a blessing, in hindsight, considering what the forum has become, dominated by LMTU and Undaunted and focused almost entirely on creepy, sleazy, Pattaya sexpats. I'd ban myself from posting there if I were still a member now.

However his absence has been a pleasant respite.
You still following me around you bitter, grumpy old f*ckstick? You wouldn't happen to be a secondary handle of Smiles would you?

ftj_taw
January 30th, 2011, 22:47
Yep... Gaybutton banned cdnmatt and me, the only two posters in our 20s, at the same time. The hypocrite has never given a reason for it despite his public claims that he never bans without explaining. It was probably a blessing, in hindsight, considering what the forum has become, dominated by LMTU and Undaunted and focused almost entirely on creepy, sleazy, Pattaya sexpats. I'd ban myself from posting there if I were still a member now.

I have banned myself on that board. I have to agree with you, but I do not blame the posters. Gaybutton makes some really dumb comments and drags almost any intellectual conversation down to his level. There are a couple of people who obviously are his friends that are almost as dumb as he is. Heck, undaunted and LMTu actually add to that board with some wit and comic relief. On the other hand, I have been told that you have also been banned on Gay Thailand. Is that true.

January 31st, 2011, 11:37
I feel beach lover is abused. I've been banned almost within a day on most straight expat sites, Im not sure why it just seems to come out of the blue. But here tolerance and freedom of speach is what makes the forum so good. So many forums have been strangled by overzealous moderators, forums are almost a dying breed. RIP :dontknow:

Beachlover
January 31st, 2011, 17:13
I have banned myself on that board. I have to agree with you, but I do not blame the posters. Gaybutton makes some really dumb comments and drags almost any intellectual conversation down to his level. There are a couple of people who obviously are his friends that are almost as dumb as he is. Heck, undaunted and LMTu actually add to that board with some wit and comic relief.
Well done!

Think of it it this way. Gaybutton started with a beautiful block of marble - a remarkably lively and fairly positive, balance and intelligent forum - which he then carved - through his comments, banning of some members and encouragement of other members - into what it is today... a disgustingly awful website of shit for the low-lifes of Thailand's expat population to digest.

Is that 30+ page thread on "poo" still around?

I have been told that you have also been banned on Gay Thailand. Is that true.
Yes, it's true. What happened is this... Some unintelligent old loser, named Khor tose who's led a very mediocre life decided to attack me. He started spouting two things - (1) that everything I say about myself is made up and (2) that a certain trip report I wrote on Cambodia was all made up.

Members who'd been to the places I described testified the details in my trip report could not have been made up. A number of other members, including the former owner, stood up to say the accusations were unjustified and unsubstantiated. KT still refused to withdraw his comments.

The mods didn't do anything so naturally, I felt I needed to respond.

I refuted the accusations and also brought up a number of fairly well known facts that might explain why KT might want to say such things, some of which were specific but none of which would have entirely identified him (i.e. not his last name or place of residence). The topic died down and passed...

Then a few weeks later, an old chain-smoking moron named B** (not to be confused with anyone here) who likes to chide people and generally be an arsehole brought it up again and probably put in a word to the new owner who after a lot of debate with other mods decided to ban me. He also apologised for failing to stop the unsubstantiated attacks on me in the first place, which I thought was a bit ironic. Shit happens. There's nothing to stop me going back, which I might if I can be bothered... Until then, SGT is still the most lively and balanced board around.

January 31st, 2011, 17:47
"Poo" can you elaborate. Is that poo as in POO?

It seems to be to me at any rate a rather stinky side affect of life?

I remember withdrawing once to find brown stuff all plastered to my condom tip, it wasn't pleasant to me at all, not like Morrocan chick pea soup is and Yvves St Laurent's blue garden.

Where did the Poo discussion end? And why were you banned for it?

Is there any solution?

As much as I love cracking the sphincter with one sharp thrust, the rest is poo to me as Im unfortunately a bit bigger and longer than the average rectum.

? :bee:

jinks
January 31st, 2011, 22:40

No and don't try to start one here :violent1:

Beachlover
February 3rd, 2011, 17:13
No and don't try to start one here :violent1:
Hehe... fortunately, we're a little more self-aware here than the oblivious iron glove following dopes Gaybutton fosters.

Dboy
February 4th, 2011, 11:54

Are you an INTJ?

Beachlover
February 5th, 2011, 08:15
I don't know. I've been thinking of doing the Briggs Myers test for a while but haven't gotten around to it. A lot of my mates working in big corporates do it and have been asking me what type I am...

Why do you say INTJ?

Dboy
February 7th, 2011, 04:28
Why do you say INTJ?

Most INTJ's I know have an odd sense of humor. INTJ= Myer's Brigg's personality type. I'm INTJ.

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

Dboy

Beachlover
February 7th, 2011, 19:33
Fair enough... I can have an odd sense of humour sometimes. I don't know what type I am yet though and probably won't reveal it here when I know.