PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon 15th January

MARK
January 12th, 2011, 09:21
Hi to one and all hope you will be able to join me for a quick hello on the night may have one or two things happening on the night I HOPE.
[attachment=0:3aqa7yhe]marks birthday card.jpg[/attachment:3aqa7yhe]

January 12th, 2011, 10:45
╤Б╤Г╨╝╨░╤Б╤И╨╡╨┤╤И ╕╨╣ ╨┤╤А╨░╨║╨╛╨╜
╨Ь╨░╤А╨║
╨Я╤А╨╕╨│╨╗╨░╤И╨░╨ ╤В ╨▓╨░╤Б ╨╜╨░ ╤Б╨▓╨╛╨╡╨╝
╨б╨╛╤А╨╛╨║ ╤И╨╡╤Б╤В╨╛╨╣ ╨┤╨╡╨╜╤М ╤А╨╛╨╢╨┤╨╡╨╜╨╕╤П
15 ╤П╨╜╨▓╨░╤А╤П ╨▓ 8 ╨▓╨╡╤З╨╡╤А╨░
╨▓ ╤Б╤Г╨╝╨░╤Б╤И╨╡╨┤╤И ╕╨╣ ╨┤╤А╨░╨║╨╛╨╜

╨Э╨░╤Б╤В╨╛╤П╤Й╨╕╨╣ ╨╛╤В╨╖╤Л╨▓: ╤Е╨╛╤А╨╛╤И╨╡╨╡ ╨║╨╛╨╗╨╕╤З╨╡╤Б╤В╨ ╨╛ ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╤Е ╤А╤Г╨▒╨╗╤П╤Е :violent1:

MARK
January 12th, 2011, 10:55
╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨Э╨░╤Б╤В╨╛╤П╤Й╨╕╨╣ ╨╛╤В╨╖╤Л╨▓: ╤Е╨╛╤А╨╛╤И╨╡╨╡ ╨║╨╛╨╗╨╕╤З╨╡╤Б╤В╨ ╨╛ ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╤Е ╤А╤Г╨▒╨╗╤П╤Е :violent1:

╨С╨╗╨░╨│╨╛╨┤╨░╤А╤ ╨Т╨░╤Б ╨╖╨░ ╨╗╤О╨▒╨╡╨╖╨╜╨╛╨╡ ╤Б╨╛╨┤╨╡╨╣╤Б╤В╨▓╨ ╨╡ ╨п ╤В╨░╨║╨╢╨╡ ╤Б╤З╨╕╤В╨░╤О, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╝╤Л ╨▒╤Г╨┤╨╡╨╝ ╨╕╨╝╨╡╤В╤М traditiona ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╛╨╣ ╨║╤Г╨╗╤М╤В╤Г╤А╨╜╨╛ ╣ ╨┐╨╛╨║╨░╨╖╤Л╨▓╨░╤ О╤В, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╜╨╛╤З╤М╤О.

╨Ь╨░╤А╨║ :alc: :occasion9: :alc: :boxing: :boxing: :crybaby: :crybaby: :hello2:

tomas1
January 12th, 2011, 11:49
I went to Crazy Draon a couple of times last week. A growing number of the boys wear underwear instead og the traditional open shorts. Much of the fun and exitement is gone. CD used to be something special, not only go go boys :crybaby:

MARK
January 12th, 2011, 11:55
I went to Crazy Draon a couple of times last week. A growing number of the boys wear underwear instead og the traditional open shorts. Much of the fun and exitement is gone. CD used to be something special, not only go go boys :crybaby:

You are quite right on this matter last week we were very short on boys so the 4 boys that were wearing trunk styles underwear stuck out a bit last week.

January 13th, 2011, 02:42
We share the same birth date--I'll be 39, where I shall remain for the rest of my life. :D Enjoy!

January 13th, 2011, 10:44
╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨С╨╗╨░╨│╨╛╨┤╨░╤А╤ ╨Т╨░╤Б ╨╖╨░ ╨╗╤О╨▒╨╡╨╖╨╜╨╛╨╡ ╤Б╨╛╨┤╨╡╨╣╤Б╤В╨▓╨ ╨╡ ╨п ╤В╨░╨║╨╢╨╡ ╤Б╤З╨╕╤В╨░╤О, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╝╤Л ╨▒╤Г╨┤╨╡╨╝ ╨╕╨╝╨╡╤В╤М traditiona ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╛╨╣ ╨║╤Г╨╗╤М╤В╤Г╤А╨╜╨╛ ╣ ╨┐╨╛╨║╨░╨╖╤Л╨▓╨░╤ О╤В, ╤З╤В╨╛ ╨╜╨╛╤З╤М╤О.

╨Э╨╕╤З╨╡╨│╨╛ ╤Б╨╡╨▒╨╡ ╨▒╨╛╨╗╤М╤И╨╛╨╡, ╨╝╨╜╨╡ ╨╛╤З╨╡╨╜╤М ╨╜╤А╨░╨▓╤П╤В╤Б╤П ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╨╡ ╨╝╨░╨╗╤М╤З╨╕╨║╨╕. :drv:

MARK
January 13th, 2011, 10:50
╨Ь╨░╤А╨║

╨Э╨╕╤З╨╡╨│╨╛ ╤Б╨╡╨▒╨╡ ╨▒╨╛╨╗╤М╤И╨╛╨╡, ╨╝╨╜╨╡ ╨╛╤З╨╡╨╜╤М ╨╜╤А╨░╨▓╤П╤В╤Б╤П ╤А╤Г╤Б╤Б╨║╨╕╨╡ ╨╝╨░╨╗╤М╤З╨╕╨║╨╕. :sex:

Glad to help. :sex:╨а╨░╨┤ ╨┐╨╛╨╝╨╛╤З╤М

[attachment=0:30rjslxw]JERRY 3.jpg[/attachment:30rjslxw]

MARK
January 13th, 2011, 10:58
We share the same birth date--I'll be 39, where I shall remain for the rest of my life. :D Enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :alc:mlomker

January 13th, 2011, 14:40
I presume that the picture you posted above Mark is not of one of the Russians that have been in your bar causing so much trouble?

Happy Birthday...

MARK
January 13th, 2011, 16:26
I presume that the picture you posted above Mark is not of one of the Russians that have been in your bar causing so much trouble?

Happy Birthday...

Now I am only speculating and I donтАЩt want to be accused of siding with anyone, but I guess that if they all looked like that I may give then a second chance or third of forth and if that did not work I would have to close the bar to everybody ellsтАЩ while they were in so I could keep my eye on them closer.
[attachment=0:3tv3t2lw]JERRY 4.jpg[/attachment:3tv3t2lw]