PDA

View Full Version : Siwalai City Place Hotel

Dani69
January 10th, 2011, 20:55
I would appreciate any feedback on the following Hotel.
Siwalai City Place Hotel Pattaya , 20/742 M.10 Nongprue Banglamung ChonBuri 20150
And if anyone has seen or stayed in one of their suite rooms
Thanks.

Dboy
January 12th, 2011, 11:51
Hi,

I didn't stay in their hotel, but I lived in a condo in the same complex for 6 months. I did rent a motorbike from the hotel though. The hotel is very popular with the middle-eastern crowd. The location is fine, there are at least 3 fresh markets in the area, easy walk to sunee. You'll have to walk to tukcom to get a baht bus, so keep that in mind if walking is an issue. The pool is clean, they have food/drink at the pool and a restaurant at the hotel (did not eat there). I liked the area. The property is set back enough from the road that you don't get much road noise. There is security on the property, covered parking for cars and motorbikes. It's about a 1 block walk to 3rd road from there, and then a 5 min walk up 3rd road to Tony's gym.

I don't know what you're looking for of course, but the middle-eastern vibe was not really my thing, no boys to flirt with at the front desk, and the place was kinda sterile (my opinion). It was fine though. Nothing really wrong with it.

Dboy